Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,972,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (51964 Views)

Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps / Senate Confirms Muazu Sambo As Minister-designate / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Wickedfacts: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Mr ogah. Your company masters energy in port Harcourt. really help me a lot to start my shipping career I spend 2 years working onboard your ship has a deck Cadet. I pray may God bounce you back up to ur peak and provide more money for you to buy many ships to help the shipping industries in nigeria. Good to work in your company also Good to know such great man very humble and kind. Very nice igbo man...

He may not be on Nairaland, write him a mail or write a letter and send it to his office.

If you're in a position to employ someone, ask him to recommend someone and send to you for employment.

That's how you skyrocket your network.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by leo1234(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

He is very rich

And so
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by katlord(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
but why did he accept to be a minister?
. ...

Perhaps almost bankrupt after spending so much in governorship election
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by katlord(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bar Ubani client don las las get federal appointment after failing to secure the governorship seat
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Pituitary: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Factgist:
Uche Ogah CEO Masters Energy. You need to see his industries and investments in Uturu Abia state.. Employing thousands of people. I might be a Buhari hater or tormentor but he chose a technocrat here.

Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

To protect his investments.
To protect or to expose them to risks?
Ask Ebitimi Banigo.
Former minister of science & technology
Former owner of All States Bank.
Also, Chief Kalu Idika Kalu
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
justice12000:
Igbo people sabi investment without fear...see investments!
Someone wrote below:
"He doesn't pay salary.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
People like this should play politics and join the queue if they really want to serve
NPComplete:
Abia people will never vote someone like this. They will prefer people like TA Orji and Ikpeazu. Yet they keep complaining about the state.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by nopoverty(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
It will be a different ball game as soon as he becomes minister
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by ufuosco: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
His a good Man... I know him
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by 4pppp(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rolandonyi:
Please quote me if i am wrong. The guy has spent so much money on Abia politics since 2015 and needs to recoup his investments. He is not coming to work for Nigeria but to loot. Mark this quote!
if you know Oga you can't say this
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by igwefivestar(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
iHart:
He made his fortune through subsidy scam!!!
and who stop u and ur father from making urs?
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by JubrinElSudan: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Factgist:
Uche Ogah CEO Masters Energy. You need to see his industries and investments in Uturu Abia state.. Employing thousands of people. I might be a Buhari hater or tormentor but he chose a technocrat here.

Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
He wasn't appointed because he is "technocratic" but to compensate it. Watch out and see how "technocratic" the ministry he will be asked to oversee. Ministry will end up being a non technical one
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by iHart(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2019
igwefivestar:
and who stop u and ur father from making urs?
...and you think you have made sense?
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by soso22(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Ogah na Master
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

A state like Abia has no hope, now or in the future. That's why they need a sane representative maybe something can be done.

OUK and his mother wrecked Abia.
Ochendo took over and finished the state.
Ikpeazu is presently sharing kerosene for cremation of Abians.
Ikuku, TA Orji's son is the next Governor. That one is going to erase the name of Abia from history.
Guess what, they all destroyed Abia under Pdp.

You see why someone like Ogah is urgently needed to represent Abia at the Federal level?

Cos the next 4 years of Ikpeazu and the 8 years of Ikuku are years of doom for Abia.

12 years as slaves.

Go and eat my friend, prophecy of a hungry man... What future are you talking about when I'm warming up to show shege to the rest of the country.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Wickedfacts: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Go and eat my friend, prophecy of a hungry man... What future are you talking about when I'm warming up to show shege to the rest of the country.

I like how you said what future am I talking about cos Abia has no future.

That being said, the most neglected, insignificant and ostracised part of Abia wants to show someone else pepper?

Dregs of Abia.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I like how you said what future am I talking about cos Abia has no future.

That being said, the most neglected, insignificant and ostracised part of Abia wants to show someone else pepper?

Dregs of Abia.

Nigeria has no future but abia have.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Hope he's not a front for past leaders like Dangoate
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by foster212: 3:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Abeg someone should correct me. No be this man lose governorship position for tribunal against Ikpeazu that year?
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by safetyInspector(m): 3:24am On Aug 18, 2019
The same way Okorocha made us to believe. Anybody going into politics is going in for stealing.
TundeBricklayer:

He is very rich
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by wink2015(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2019
These manufacturing industries are what business men should be investing in Nigeria not hotels, schools and filling station.

These are already saturated in some of our towns and cities in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Liquid2Metal: 5:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Hope he won't be the next Invictus Obi, have you bothered to ask how he made his money?
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by TundeBricklayer: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Liquid2Metal:
Hope he won't be the next Invictus Obi, have you bothered to ask how he made his money?
The way you guys are making silly noise of Obi guy, when this Yoruba man was arrested over fraud in USA the media was silent, what the difference Go and read more about Uche Ogah

Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by igwefivestar(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2019
iHart:
...and you think you have made sense?
shut my friend.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by igwefivestar(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:
Abeg someone should correct me. No be this man lose governorship position for tribunal against Ikpeazu that year?
oga no be him, he was still in PDP with Ikpeazu that year, Alex oti, the Diamond bank guru lost to Ikpeazu.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by igwefivestar(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
People like this should play politics and join the queue if they really want to serve
they would have voted him if he remained patient in PDP until it is turn of Abia north but he left after loosing PDP ticket to Ikpeazu the choosing one.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Justiceori2019(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2019
People like him are needed and are qualified to be minister, so that his expriences will be used to grow our industries, he is a good choice for ministerial position.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by Lukainoluciano: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Rolandonyi:
Please quote me if i am wrong. The guy has spent so much money on Abia politics since 2015 and needs to recoup his investments. He is not coming to work for Nigeria but to loot. Mark this quote!
You are very useless and pathetic soul..if only your paymasters who has been looting abia's money could aleast build factories and industries like this man has done,,then abia can be great....my the curse people re rendering to you lots never depart from your generations both unborn ..Abia must rejoice at last!

God bless Uche Ogar
God bless Abia
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by DonMekino(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2019
buhari might even make him minister of sports, irrespective of the fact he's an industrialist....someone was referring to the exposé of obj on Atiku forgetting that obj can cook lies for Africa.... in Nigeria politics u are labelled as a thief based on the person doing the labelling. in as much as Atiku stole, if u go by obj numbers on him, Nigeria won't be existing again.... this Ogah guy has done well for himself I know some bad belle ppl are still not convinced why he should accept a ministerial post..... money and power go hand in hand simple

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by cooooooks(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
The guy is a banker.

I'm almost certain he made his money through loans. Bankers and people with money make crazy interest on loans to politicians and oil business people.
Re: Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) by TundeBricklayer: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2019
cooooooks:
The guy is a banker.

I'm almost certain he made his money through loans. Bankers and people with money make crazy interest on loans to politicians and oil business people.
Former top manager in Zenith bank also a shareholder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / NCDC Has Not Tested Us - Abba Kyra's Aides Cry Out / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.