Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) (2387 Views)

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools / How To Prepare A Lesson Plan / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) by ClassRoomNotes: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
[b]CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES 

RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES

FIRST TERM 

WEEK 1

PRIMARY 5

THEME - GOD WANTS TO SAVE ALL MEN 

PREVIOUS LESSON - THIRD TERM EXAMINATION 

TOPIC - GOD CREATES AND WANTS US TO CREATE 

PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES

By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to list the things created by God.

INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS

The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:

1. Pictures of beautiful things around God created

2. Map of the world

3. Film - the creation

4. GSM phones

5. Baskets, tables, etc.

METHOD OF TEACHING - Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.

Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons. 

REFERENCE MATERIALS

1. Scheme of Work

2. 9 - Years Basic Education Curriculum

3. Course Book

4. All Relevant Material

5. Online Information

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) / I Have A Hnd With Distinction In Mechanical Engineering . Can I Do An Msc ? / Do U Know That I Can Check Ur Neco Result Free?call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.