Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,363 members, 7,978,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB (537 Views)

Germany: IPOB Directorate Of State Declare Readiness For Prolong Defensive War / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
The proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra on Saturday said that the former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu escaped being lynched by its members in Nürnberg, Germany.

IPOB shared a video of the moment on its Facebook page, Radio Biafra.

It was reported that Ekweremadu, who represents, Enugu West, in the Senate was at Nürnberg for New Yam festival in the German city.

READ ALSO: Be ruthless with bandits, Buhari orders military

Radio Biafra wrote, “Senator Ike Ekwere Mmadu escaped being lynched by frustrated IPOB family members in Germany. He was seriously questioned and accused of conspiring with Nigeria government in proscribing and killing of hundreds of unarmed IPOB family members in Nigeria.”

In one of the videos on the Facebook page, Police were called to restore order to the situation.

As of the time of filing this report, there had been no reaction from Ekweremadu’s camp.

https://punchng.com/ike-ekweremadu-escapes-lynching-in-germany-ipob/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Igbos are senseless set of people

From Olajide Abiola

I am eternally grateful to the country for the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian Army. I was in the Army when I earned my degree in Computer Science. Throughout my years in the University, I earned my full pay in the military. This was the case with thousands of us. Some even got additional scholarships from the Army along with their full salaries. I learnt a lot in the military. I cannot be ungrateful to a nation as Nigeria. I can't.

I know so many people. And I mean so many people who have benefitted and who still benefit from FG's scholarship through TETFund, who are ungrateful Nigerians. They tear down this country at every given opportunity. I mean, these are people who got scholarships in the millions. N5m, N10m, N15m in full scholarships. They also continued to draw their salaries along with robust scholarship packages.

You also have entrepreneurs who have raised millions of dollars for their companies working to solve one ot two problems in the country. I do tell people that if the problem they claim to be trying to solve did not exist or had been solved by government, they would not have any company in the first place to create a solution or value that will attract funding.

Those who have benefitted a lot from Nigeria are some of the loudest ingrates. Including many of those who enjoyed heavily susbsidized tertiary education across Federal and State institutions. You do not find the illiterates tear down Nigeria like those who government subsidized their education.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by saaron(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
sarrki:
Igbos are senseless set of people

From Olajide Abiola

I am eternally grateful to the country for the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian Army. I was in the Army when I earned my degree in Computer Science. Throughout my years in the University, I earned my full pay in the military. This was the case with thousands of us. Some even got additional scholarships from the Army along with their full salaries. I learnt a lot in the military. I cannot be ungrateful to a nation as Nigeria. I can't.

I know so many people. And I mean so many people who have benefitted and who still benefit from FG's scholarship through TETFund, who are ungrateful Nigerians. They tear down this country at every given opportunity. I mean, these are people who got scholarships in the millions. N5m, N10m, N15m in full scholarships. They also continued to draw their salaries along with robust scholarship packages.

You also have entrepreneurs who have raised millions of dollars for their companies working to solve one ot two problems in the country. I do tell people that if the problem they claim to be trying to solve did not exist or had been solved by government, they would not have any company in the first place to create a solution or value that will attract funding.

Those who have benefitted a lot from Nigeria are some of the loudest ingrates. Including many of those who enjoyed heavily susbsidized tertiary education across Federal and State institutions. You do not find the illiterates tear down Nigeria like those who government subsidized their education.
So this is why Northern elites prefare keeping their people in perpetual Illitracy for easy control as educated and enlighten people are diffcult to control right? Was it illitrates that struggled for Nigerian independence? I guess Honkong protesters shuting down the cities of Honkong to express their disgust over govt policies negatively affecting them are illitrates?
Rubbish.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
G
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
do good
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB by RZArecta2(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2019
This is the type of news the tribal bigot of an op will be salivating over, he’ll use IPOB to hide behind his utter hatred for the igbos and southerners in general cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Police Seal Off Venue Of #revolutioNow Event, Arrest Guests / *judicial Misstatement: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Goofed In Akpabio Case / Xenophobia: Ex-niger Delta Militants Vow To Storm South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.