Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos (1549 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Security Woman Spotted Rocking Transparent Leggings. See Her Inner Wear. Photos / Woman Spotted Carrying Okada While Sitting On Another Okada In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by Greenishland(f): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
A married woman was spotted learning programming today in Lagos.

This is commendable and 'slay queens' and other women are encouraged to follow suit because the economy is not smiling.

Wishing her well.

Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by czarina(f): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
And why is this news?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by Greenishland(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
And why is this news?

Are you hating? How many Nigerian women learn programming?
Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by vickysly: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
The real slay mummy
Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by LearnITsmash(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
She is fat so yes I can understand the situation of her life, always work out Nigerian ladies cry
Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by czarina(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Greenishland:

Are you hating? How many Nigerian women learn programming?
I'm not hating dear, it's just not news.

You drag us back when you celebrate these kinds of "achievements".

I don't know where you live in this country but I think we left you behind a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
I'm not hating dear, it's just not news.

You drag us back when you celebrate these kinds of "achievements".

I don't know where you live in this country but I think we left you behind a long time ago.

She built an app that is useful for nursing mums. It's on Google Play Store

Can you tell us how you have impacted into the lives of others? Let's see if her achievement is truly outdated

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by czarina(f): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
izzou:

She built an app that is useful for nursing mums. It's on Google Play Store

Can you tell us how you have impacted into the lives of others? Let's see if her achievement is truly outdated
Just waltz out of my mention the same way you waltzed in.

kiss kiss
Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
Just waltz out of my mention the same way you waltzed in.

kiss kiss

Oh yeah. I thought as much.

Keep typing "see my signature" all over nairaland.

That's what's actually better than learning programming

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by czarina(f): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
izzou:

Oh yeah. I thought as much.

Keep typing "see my signature" all over nairaland.

That's what's actually better than learning programming
Yeah, it's actually "check my profile if you live in Jos and environs". kiss kiss
Re: Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
Yeah, check my profile if you live in Jos and environs. kiss kiss

Of course. Would give you a call if I'm around

But till then, let people celebrate their achievement. It's not a national achievement. It's hers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija - Cute Pictures of Cee C as she Rocks a Cowboy Hat / Only God Can Cancel Me, Naira Marley Says As He Pictured With Olamide. PHOTOS / Bbnaija Bisola Rocks Stunning Royal Attire To Google's Xmas Party Themed 'coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.