Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Rebirth - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rebirth (17977 Views)

Rebirth Of The Heavenly Empress / Oke's Rebirth / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebirth by enm(m): 3:23am On Jan 09, 2020
tracyberry:

My bad.... I will try to make the updates more frequent.

Frequent update is good but take your time so as to dish out the best.
Re: Rebirth by 198800Mam(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE, ITS TYM 2 ROUNDUP DIS STORY

1 Like

Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rebirth episode 21

She screamed in pain *let go let go it hurts!!!* I pushed her aside and walked to the door, before I left I said *No one forced you to come live here but if you are going to nag like a whiny bitch you might as well leave, keep your shitty attitude to yourself because next time I will make you stay in the hospital bed for this semester* I was upset since she ruined my mood so I decided to take a stroll. I recalled Lisa saying there's an event going on in sport center so I decided to check it out, I took a cab from campus to sport center when I got there, it was crowded outside and there were a lot of cars parked outside. When I went inside students were everywhere drinking and dancing, there was a particular group of students dressed in white and Yellow, there were all handsome looking guys and pretty looking girls. They had expensive wine of different types in their table and most of their girls were stoners. I also noticed another group dressed in black and red in another canopy while I walked around to look for a sit there was this dark tall lady talking to one of guys dressed in white and purple, she was sassy and dressed in a mini gown, as she turned her drink mistakenly spilled on me, I was pretty upset but I decided to let it go since it is a mistake, when I tried to walk away she held my hand and drew me back.

Dark lady: are you blind? Can't you apologize for wasting my drink?
Me: ......
Dark lady: can't you apologize or are you dumb? *By then some people were attracted to the scene as they quietly watched, the lady was trying to make a good impression of herself to the guy or so she thought.*
Me: you spilled your drink on me without apologizing, I was reasonable enough to know it's a mistake which was why I walked away but you called me back to show how dumb you are, I don't know what you are trying to gain from this but I don't care either way so use your brain next time...... *before I could finish my statement, she lashed at me*
Dark lady: shut your hell hole and apologize now *i stared at her for some seconds and turned back to leave when she dragged me by my gown and tried to slap me, I held her hand back and slapped her and this time it drew the attention of a lot of people. She held her cheek for some seconds before rushing to fight me, she dragged my hair and slapped me and I held both her hands while she struggled, I drew her close and use my head to hit her on face, I twisted both hands while she screamed In pain as she fell with her knees on the floor, I used my leg and hit on the face and she fell with her face. Her nose was bleeding while her face had some bruise cuts, she lay there crying while I walked away to my hostel. The news circulated on campus and few days after a student came to my room and gave me a letter, when I asked who it was from she walked away without telling me. When I opened the letter I saw it was an invitation by the white eagles to join them, after reading it I threw it aside and focused on other things. Even though I was in school I was yet to attend lectures so I made preparation for tomorrow's lecture. When it was dawn I prepared and hurried to class luckily I wasn't late so I sat on the front roll. We were all freshers so some students tried to make friends and converse with people, I noticed a particular guy sitting next to me focused on his studies, his clothes looked old and worn out but he was good looking, even when sitting down one could tell he is pretty tall. He was dark, with look lashes with pink lips. While I stared at him, someone tapped me on the back I turned and saw a dark pretty lady smiling at me as she was standing with some books in her hand.

Dark lady: sorry to bother you but is there anyone here?
Me: No.
Dark lady: mind if I sit here?
Me: sure sit!
Dark lady: Thanks.... Anyway my name is Chioma, what's yours?
Me: Baby!
Chioma: Huh? Uhmm.... Okay nice to meet you, hope we get along *i nodded with a smile on my face and faced front*
Chioma: sorry to disturb you but have met before here?
Me: this is my first time meeting you.
Chioma: Oh.....right!!!! You were the girl at sport center the other day.
Me: huh?
Chioma: you were that girl who slapped that dark lady!! *The dark guy glanced at me for a second before he faced his book* Mehn....you were pretty courageous and bold, if it was me, I would have walked away because I'm pretty shy and I'm not strong enough to fight anyone.... "she went on talking while I had an unconcerned look on my face, after some minutes we exchanged contact before a female lecturer came in."

After lectures I headed out when Chioma reckoned on me to wait for her, after some seconds she came out and we left while we were walking along the love garden three guys all dressed in white and Yellow attires approached us.

Guy 1: Hey.... Wait up
Chioma: Huh? Erm.....Hi
Guy 2: what's your friend's name?
Chioma: Her name is Tracy, "she came close and whispered to me" come on say Hi, don't be stiff!
Me: Hi.
Guy 1: didn't you get our message?
Me: I have no interest in such, you should think about it.
Guy 2: even with the benefits that comes with it.
Me: like I said before I have no interest in group or whatever they're called anow if you will excuse me, let's go Chioma. "when we have walked to a distance, Chioma asked"
Chioma: was it okay to just turn them off?
Me: I came to study not to get involved with cultist, it's a hassle dealing with them.
Chioma: That aside who was that guy sitting beside you, he is very cute!!!
Me: heheheheh... Well we didn't converse so I don't know his name.
Chioma: let's chat with him tomorrow.
Me: Good luck with that.

We parted ways when we got to my hostel, she took a cab to gate since she stays outside school. By 4pm in the evening she sent me a text about a birthday party which she was invited and wants me to go with her. I tossed my phone aside and lay to rest as I slept off. The continuous buzzing of my phone woke me up, when I checked time it was 6pm and I saw ten missed calls from Chioma, when I tried to call her back, she was already calling and I quickly picked the call.

Chioma: what's up? Where have you been? Didn't you see my message? Please don't say no!!
Me: (yarns) slow down I just saw your text and I didn't pick your calls because I was asleep, my apologies.
Chioma: No worries, just dress up quickly I'm on my way to pick you up.
Me: about that......actually..
Chioma: I don't want to hear it!!!! I'm not letting you turn me down. Just dress up quickly, oh and make it fabulous it's a big event.
Me: if you keep giving me conditions I won't go with you, I'm going to wear what I got.
Chioma: Alright alright, just be fast, we're late.

In five minutes Chioma was at gate, she looked different with her makeup and dress, she wore a black shiny, mini gown with heels while I wore a big hoodie sweater and a three-quarter jean and sneakers. When she saw me she assessed me from my head to my toe but she didn't say a word because I wore a frown on my face.The party was hosted outside campus in a very big hall with students everywhere, I was the only one who stands out in dressing but I didn't bother as I kept checking time in order to go home. The party was well organized as bouncers were outside and inside the hall, only those with invitation cards were allowed in. Food and drinks were excess they was also VIP room. While I sat aside drinking booze the DJ changed the song when a group of guys and girls dressed in black and red came in.

1 Like

Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
198800Mam:
UPDATE, ITS TYM 2 ROUNDUP DIS STORY

Sorry, will try my best.
Re: Rebirth by 198800Mam(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
GUDWORK KIP IT UP
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Rebirth episode 22

While the party went on, students filled the hall dancing and drinking while some sat and chat. I was among the ones sitting down, just that I was on my own as I admired the scene. I couldn't find a better thing to do so I decided to drink some alcohol. While drinking Chioma came up and dragged me to the VIP room, when I got there it was a different cool song that was being played, the air was filled with a mixed smell of shisha and alcohol, guys and girls there sat in pairs, some guys had a lot of girls and drinks with them, I saw a guy and girl making out beside me without bothering of their surrounding, one guy told him *Nigga calm down before your shit rises to the call* some people laughed at the joke. Chioma's guy was a dark, handsome guy, his name is Dave. His appearance was like that of a good guy but when Chioma brought me in, she went and sat on his lap and he grabbed her ass like it was nothing while Chioma playfully beat him on shoulder and said *oh stap!*. He was with two other guys whom seem like his friends from their conversations, each of the guys had two girls with him, they were all pretty girls acting like desperate runz girls as they cling onto the guys. They were drinks on the table ranging from alcohol to yogurt. I took a bottle of vodka and poured in a cup while the guys stared at me in surprised.

Guy 1: what do you intend to do with that?
Me: what do people with it?
Guy 1: I'm being concerned because I have no intention of carrying a drunk out of here.
Me: Don't worry I know my limit.
Guy 2: You should check the alcohol content before you take it, acting tough won't help you.
Me: 37.5%
Guy 2: Huh?
Me: that's the alcohol percentage, rest assure I won't exceed my limit also the reason for this party was to have fun so I don't see reasons why you should bother with me.
Dave: Babe who is she?
Chioma: my friend and course mate, don't worry she won't bite and can you tell your friends to stop pestering her? I also find their questions really annoying.
Dave: Aiit, *in a loud voice he said* Bryan, Ray quit messing with the girl and let her have fun, if she can take the shot then so be it.... "after saying that much he turned to Chioma and said *You happy now?* she nodded with a smile as he drew her head close and kissed her."
I haven't been to this sort of party before and in my previous life In the street when birthday parties are hosted they dance all night but here it seem they seem too proud to dance. I slowly slip my drink and observe when the DJ changed the song and one of the girls in our group stood up to dance for the guys, she twerked while others watched, the guy she was dancing for reckoned on the other girls with him to join her, it was quite a show, they danced and played amongst themselves, smacking their ass, kissing and grabbing of toys. While the dance went on some guys dressed in black and red walked in and the atmosphere changed, when they reached where the girls stood dancing, they glared at them with contempt as one of them said....

Guy 1: Bitch move! "this girls were startled as they quickly moved aside for them to pass, the guy (Ray) whom the girls were with got upset and rose up."
Ray: what the Bleep man!!! Can you speak more politely? "Dave held him back as those guys turned, he apologized on his behalf and signalled him to sit down."
Dave: Hey.....i didn't bring you here to make trouble, after this party you are going back to your school so stay down.
Ray: guy.....guy I dey disappointed in you oh! Just because I come flex no mean say person go lose guard.
Dave: Oboy coordinate, you don't know these guys if you cause trouble now I will be the one to suffer for it when you go back to your school, that's enough.

The atmosphere was silent for a while as the guys drank their drinks in silence. After a while the celebrant walked into the VIP room as her friends made noises while she happily greeted them group by group. She was friends Chioma right from high school, when she got to our table Chioma stood up and hugged her as shouted *Happy birthday baby girl!!! Lily you look so pretty* the guys also wished her "Happy birthday" while she happily replied them, when I wished her, she didn't reply and I thought she didn't hear me due to the loud music so I stood up and went closer and said *Happy birthday Lily.*
She simply stared at me from my head to my toe before she reluctantly answered *uh...thanks* after which she held Chioma hand and said *Let's find a quiet place to chat.* after a while I was pressed, I wandered off looking for the female restroom when I found Chioma, Lily and some other girls talk as I tried to approach them I heard lily say in an angry tone *throw her out, I don't want her in my party!!. I paused to listen to them.

Chioma: what is wrong with her dressing?
Lily: who the Bleep wears a hoodie and plain jean to a birthday party.
Chioma: she wore what she has so what's wrong with that?
Girl 1: Is her life that miserable that she can't afford nice clothes?
Chioma: Heyyyy.... Shut your hell hoe, I don't remember asking for your opinion, at least she doesn't open her legs all to any man that approaches her.
Girl 1: Are you stupid! "she moved closer to her as they were holding the both of them."
Chioma: Cut the bullshit, You are not on her level you dumb thot, If you talk shit about my friend I will beat some senses into you.
Lily: (in a loud voice) That's a enough the both of you!!!!! Chioma it's my party and I say who stays, I want her OUT.
Chioma: if she goes then I go....
Girl 1: You feel you are some important shit.
Lily: I said that's enough, (she moves closer to Chioma and held her hand) Chioma I don't know why you keep defending her but just this once I will let her stay, make sure she doesn't wonder off and embarrass me in front of my friends!
Chioma: you know what?? I suddenly feel the urge to throw up because of you girls so I'm leaving with her so you can have a wonderful party.

I was annoyed and happy at the same time, annoyed because they bothered more about one's dress than their presence, I was happy because Chioma defended me even though we haven't known each other for long. She walked away after saying much and I went back to the VIP room and sat like nothing ever happened, when she came back she said *Baby... Let's go home*

Dave: Huh? Why?
Chioma: heheheheh.... Actually that's my friend's name. But Dave let's leave I don't think we're welcomed here.
Bryan: But the party hasn't started yet, if you want to go, you can go, I'm staying!
Dave: Babe what happened?
Chioma: Lily wants me to throw baby out of the party because of the way she dressed.
Dave: sigh.... Aiit let's go.
Ray: Hey guy..... Wetin sup? Are you really leaving now?
Dave: yeah but if you want to stay feel free.
Ray: you are just going to leave because a girl told you to?

He ignored them as we left to the main hall which the exist to the party is, while were about existing a female voice said *Wait!!! I'm looking for my necklace.*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Oh I totes get sad when y'all don't criticize my work, I know I may have made few mistakes that needs corrections.
Re: Rebirth by michael123pelemo(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Great story, few typos tho but that's not an issue.
Re: Rebirth by enm(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Your story is great, the way you end each update is superb and i dey gbadun am like my cold garri and kulikuli. Just don't rush ( even though i yearn for update every day ), take your time, proofread before publishing.

More ororo on your head.
Re: Rebirth by oloyedprince1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tracy ur story z interesting, buh b4 d actor name was angel so why did u change it to baby.... u are also mixing name together
Re: Rebirth by duruZed: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
your story is okay, but the update is not encouraging.
Re: Rebirth by enm(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
@tracyberry it been long your presence is seen here on this thread. Hope all is well?
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rebirth 23

When we turned back we saw lily, some group of girls and some thugs staring at us in contempt, it was obvious that they planned to disgrace us in front of everyone.
Chioma: what is the meaning of this?
Lily: relaxx... The necklace my man bought for me has gone missing so I hope you don't mind the bouncers searching you.
Chioma: Are you implying we took it? You are going overboard.
Lily: what's with that tone? Were you quick to forget that you were the last person I was with before I began looking for it, what's the hurry? Just give me the bouncer your bag to search if you are clean you can go.
Dave: You make it sound like she took it, they are a lot of people here yet you're quick to point fingers to her, Is that friendship for you girls?
Lily: Oh please spare me the emotional lectures, you're noisy just hand the bag.

*You little piece of shit ....how dare you talk to my man that way!!* in infuriation she made move to attack Iily while I held her back
Me: Chioma can I have your bag for a second?
Chioma: but... But why?
Me: Just hand it over it won't take long.
**Chioma hands over the bag as I open it up and go through it then I handed it over to the bouncer to check it himself.
Chioma : Hey why would you?
Me: Calm down let him check.
The bouncer goes through the bag and looks at Lily with a puzzled face while my eyes were focused on him.
Bouncer: uhm... there's no necklace here are you sure you didn't drop it somewhere.
Lily: What you think I don't know where kept my own jewelry? the hell!! Where could it be then?
Chioma: Since you've wasted my time kindly hand over my bag. The bouncer returns the bag and apologizes.
**I tapped Chioma's shoulder and tells her we should go since this has been cleared up.
We both walk away with Lily glaring at them as they left.
After walking for a Chioma breaks the silence and laughs out "I can't believe they actually thought I'd steal a necklace she must've been really desperate".
Me: hmm... Probably, I wonder how it got in your bag though.
Chioma: What are you talking about?
Me: *Pulls out Lily's necklace * I managed to get it out of your bag before the bouncer searched it honestly I'm glad they didn't notice.
Chioma: Hold up it was actually there? How is that possible?
Me: I don't know but it doesn't matter *tosses it aside* we don't have to worry about it anymore we got out with no problems..
Chioma: Hey you didn't have to throw it away we still don't know how it got in the bag.
Dave: I see you are smart, Thanks for helping her.
Me: hmm... I feel this is more of a troll than a compliment.
Chioma: *Giggles* You don't have to be serious all the time but I wonder why anyone would play such expensive jokes....
Me: Maybe someone is trying to play tricks but like I said it doesn't matter let's just move on.
Chioma: You really think It's meant to be that easy?
Me: Obviously.
After then they suggested going to club but I declined and left to my hostel, I valued sleep over having fun which I found stressful due to the loud music, the smell of alcohol and smoke.

The next day I went to class early and reserved a seat for Chioma because she had called me earlier that she might be late. I took out a book to study in order to keep myself busy before the lecturer comes. While I was studying, the note I kept on the empty seat for Chioma was removed and placed on the desk as I turned the see a plain, paltry looking guy in glasses seated beside me.

Me: That seat was reserved for a friend. *"He turned to me with a perplexed expression"*
Plain guy: Where is she?
Me: huh?
Plain Guy: Where Is the friend?
Me:........
Plain guy: She is not here yet right? She might be late? I came early and so deserves to seat wherever I like, besides it's bothersome seating in the back, I'm unable to hear properly so now if you will excuse me, I still have to prepare for class.

I was irritated by his behavior, he was a loquacious yet chose to act with pride, while I looked around for an empty seat my phone rang, I checked the caller and saw it was Chioma.
Me: Hello...
Chioma: I'm sorry Baby, I won't be able to make, Dave insisted I skipped class for today.
Me: okay. *Before she could say a word I cut the call and switched off my phone as I continued with my readings.*
Plain guy: She ain't coming?
Me: Mind your business!

After a while the lecturer came in, He shared a print out of a case to everyone as he read it aloud while Everyone looked down on the print out given to them.
Lecturer: This case is on *child's welfare* and the big question is *Will the Nigeria child welfare in the final rule implementating the statue violate equal protection?* I think won't be doing much explaination, you are to read the case and work in pairs and submit your opinion next week, good day.

While I was still reading the case, a male voice said *Hey... Wanna pair up and solve the case?* I looked up and saw it was the troublesome guy from earlier as I ignored him but he was persisted.. *you don't have to ignore me, you can decline if you're not interested* and immediately I worded out *I decline!* as he burst into laughter.

Pale guy: why? Are you scared? Don't worry if you don't understand it I can write for the both of us.
Me: Are you looking down on me lanky figure?
Plain guy: lanky figure? Heheheheh....my name is Dami, what's yours?
Me: Baby.
Dami: Alright Baby! Let's meet in the lagoon this evening, then we can discuss about the case.

Before I could say a word he stood up and left.

1 Like

Re: Rebirth by Herbiedeen(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dropping 1 episode after months I bet you're planning to finish the story by 2030

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebirth by daddio(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Really missed you and your story. Thanks for the update.

God bless you.
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Herbiedeen:
Dropping 1 episode after months
I bet you're planning to finish the story by 2030

My phone had issues
Gomen.
Well I will keep updating
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2020
daddio:
Really missed you and your story. Thanks for the update.

God bless you.
. embarassed smiley Arigatou
Re: Rebirth by tunjilomo(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
I read this your story somewhen last month, I am happy I did not abandon it as it was not complete.
I hope we will be receiving steady updates, and I commend you for this beautiful piece.
Stay safe. Stay Happy.
Re: Rebirth by Dacaller: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
thank s for d update.... hope is not dami frn her former sec school
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rebirth chapter 24

I laid down on my bed counting the ceiling lines, I was bored and unable to sleep, I checked the time, it was 5pm as I thought to myself *Perhaps he is waiting for me? But what if he isn't!!! Well I'm not doing anything, I might as well check it out.* I dressed up and went to the lagoon, it was quite populated by students from various department that evening, there were also couples having photoshoot.

The lagoon had a beautiful scenario which attracted Tourist all over the state for different reasons. As I walked along the lagoon, I looked around since he didn't specify the exact place to meet. While I was looking around I saw a group of guys and girls, all dressed in black and red attire, they rather dressed like delinquents I ignored them as I kept looking for Dami when I heard a familiar male voice in their midst *I already said I'm busy, I'm not interested!* I turned and went closer and saw Dami sitting in their midst with the females surrounding him while the males sat aside smoking. I tried to go closer when a male student sitting with his friends queried me *Hey.... Where are you going? It's better you ignore them if you wish to graduate from this school peaceful.*
I stood there watching the scene that went down between Dami and the females.

Female 1: omo this boy dey jonz oh... You should be happy that Mimi noticed your existence enough to invite you for dinner.
Dami: Thanks for the offer but I'm waiting for someone.
Female 2: How the Bleep does that concern us? You are quite the lucky guy, I would have beaten some sense into you if not that you our queen favours you.
Dami: That won't change my decision. *One of the guys was getting impatient as he stood up, went and stood in front of Dami as he smoked and puffed it in his face.*
Male 1: Walai I no get joy oh.... No come form jagaban for my Kaban. Just shut your mouth and follow us pretty face or I will destroy that face of yours.
Female 1: Hey *Escape* no be wetin mama reason give us oh, the guy gats to follow us willingly

While they were still talking Dami sighted me where I stood watching them and stood up to meet me while they watch him, when he got closer he hugged me and whispered *Please play along* as he drew back, held my chin up and kissed me. I was shocked and speechless and it felt really annoying because he kissed so well that I felt a weird sensation run down my body. After a minute he let go of me with a smile on his face as he turned to them *She is my girlfriend and she easily gets jealous when I'm with other girls, I hope you don't mind.*

Female 1: What the Bleep!!! Who do you think you are to tell us what to do?
Female 2: you have got a lot of balls boy!
Male: Bitch who goes..... This boy set misyarn yet una no wan reason em....

While the females went on ranting I turned to Dami in annoyance.

Me: You want to get me involved in this mess?
Dami: I'm sorry, heheheheh t
that was the only way to get rid of them.
Me: By making them come for me? I never thought you were this selfish!
Dami: I'm sorry but I won't allow them to touch you just play along for a bit. Inexchange I will do the project for both of us.
Me: I disagree! I can't work with you, you tend to use people for your benefit, how do you expect me to trust you?? *While I was still speaking one of the girls rushed In my direction and made a move to slap me, I dodged it and held her hand tightly, she brought out a dagger hidden her trouser and made me to stab me, I freed her hand and pulled back a bit in order to dodge.

Female 1: Hmm.. Not bad but you won't be lucky Next time.
The guys who sat aside smoking rose to their feet and surrounded me, Some people around the lagoon have ran off to avoid trouble while some stood far off observing. I looked around me and counted the guys, they were Five of them as I burst into laughter.

Me: Wonderful! Five guys against a girl, what a bunch of clowns, my sympathy for parents, even though you have all grown to this age, you still act like hypocrites.
Guy: Oh... You have some guts then let's see how long you can laugh.
As they proceed to attack a voice from the back shouted *That's enough!*

4 Likes

Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunjilomo:
I read this your story somewhen last month, I am happy I did not abandon it as it was not complete.
I hope we will be receiving steady updates, and I commend you for this beautiful piece.
Stay safe. Stay Happy.

Oh my!! Thanks a lot. grin
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dacaller:
thank s for d update.... hope is not dami frn her former sec school

Nah...it's not. grin
Re: Rebirth by Herbiedeen(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
tracyberry:

My phone had issues Gomen. Well I will keep updating
oh, Sorry And Sorry 'bout My Comment
Re: Rebirth by tunjilomo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
@tracyberry it is not enough.
We need to know who said the last part.
Re: Rebirth by Herbiedeen(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Me don even dey forget the tori sef
Re: Rebirth by daddio(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the update.

mommy, I want more. Please.
Re: Rebirth by Dacaller: 9:42am On May 01, 2020
thanks sis ...happy new month .. pls update. quick... better than those +18 story DAT fill d literature sec
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
Rebirth chapter 25

We all turned to trace the voice with our eyes when I found a guy dressed in White, he was really good looking with an afro cut, Although he was dark skin but he was tall and he had companions with him, they were all dressed in white attire. I noticed some of the girls talking about them in a low voice As one of the girls said .... *It's them! It's the White Mafia and Shadow is with them!* The other girl replied *I wonder what they want this time, it's not like we stepped into their boundary* the former made a move and said *well we're about to find out* as she went closer. The guys looked anxious as they backed down when they saw the ones in white. The titled "Shadow walked in my direction while people moved away for him to pass.

When he got to where I stood, he assessed me from my head to my toe and finally smiled at me before going further to meet the guys.

Shadow: Hmmmm.... 1,2,3,4,5! Five guys against a girl? That's a whole new fuckery. *One of the female cultist came closer.*
Female: What do you want? Are you here to mock us? *Before she could finish her word, he turned to her in slight irritation and we heard a gunshot, the girl was shot on her chest as the students panicked and ran away while her female friends screamed *Nina!!! Ahh Nina, hold on!* One of the girls suggested taking her to the school clinic when one of the guys in white said *Don't you dare move!*
The females continuously screamed like they were having a competition for who screamed the loudest. From the looks of it, she was already dead, she was shot on the heart and died that moment. I thought to myself *How come a student has a gun? Is the school authority aware of this? He doesn't seem to mind though* I had this stoic expression as I looked around to figure what just happened and I quickly realized, the moment Shadow turned, one of guys with him who stood at the far end pulled out a gun and shot Nina. It happened so fast that a lot of people didn't catch the action. I kept wondering how he was able to aim well at that distance when Shadow disrupted my thoughts.
Shadow: I don't recall talking to you bitch, Just because you get admitted into school and accepted into a circus doesn't mean you can talk to me. Sigh one of these days I'm gonna eradicate the noisy dogs on campus least they Sully the name of the *Supreme mafia.*

While he was still talking someone grabbed my hand from the back, I flinched and turned to see Dami. *The hell was that for?* I whispered in anger as he signalled me to keep shut, *let's go!, something is about to go down, we can't get involved I'm too young to die.* He said as we left there unnoticed. When we got out he held his knees as he tried to catch his breath *Ahh.. I.. I thought today will be the end of me! Anyways are you okay?* he said as he raised his head but I was already on my way to the hostel.

Dami: Hey.... Wait up, I already apologized
Me: Don't forget your promise, you are to write the project for both of us.
Dami: Sigh.... I know. Me: Remind me your name.
Dami: I thought I told you before, weren't you listening back Then? My name is Dami.
Me: Do you have other names?
Dami: Why? You dislike my name?
Me: It reminds me of a fool during my highschool days, I hate him!!! (She's referring to the president of victory highschool)
Dami: You can call me Mark.
Me: I'm Baby. *He had a perplexed expression on his face when I said my name* Not that I'm a baby... Like that's my name.. Yunno Baby.
Dami (Mark): uhm...sure!! Sigh....I just hope we won't get caught up in this mess, The white Mafia are quite merciless. *He came closer to me as he kept at me*
Me: What the hell are you staring at?
Dami (mark): I'm just curious why Shadow helped you, he rarely shows you in public, could it be because of your pretty face or those titties "He looked at my chest*
Me: If you don't quit this nonsense I will bruise your face.
Dami (mark): Heheheheh.... I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you, forgive my weirdness.
Me: How come you know his name?
Dami: Whose?
Me: Shadow.
Dami: You don't know him? Are you serious? Wow... That's a first, are you really in this school?
Me: Are you going to tell me or...
Dami: Well according to rumors he is one of the higher-rank members of the white mafia. That cult is filled with Elites.
Me: Now you are just exaggerating. *I said with a disappointment look on my face. From my previous life, cultist were mostly delinquent, they had to do dirty works in order to survive. They killed if necessary, it was almost similar with the ones In school except Mark tend to hype them.*
Dami: I'm serious... *While he was talking some security men running in our direction, they were heading to the lagoon.* Oh shit! The security men are here, Sorry I have to go.

He ran off in the direction of the UBA bank while I went into the female toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2020
tunjilomo:
@tracyberry it is not enough.
We need to know who said the last part.

Ouuu... Sorry to have kept you on suspense
Re: Rebirth by tracyberry(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
Herbiedeen:
oh, Sorry
And Sorry 'bout My Comment

No problem mate cool
Re: Rebirth by enm(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2020
Wow! tracyberry is back. Welcome and thanks for making to keep vigil here, awaiting your return as if awaiting the return of Jesus. I pray i don't get carried away and miss Jesus coming as i missed your return here.

Please stay safe.
Re: Rebirth by Rasmodox101(m): 2:21am On May 03, 2020
Wow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wounded / Sugar Daddy / Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.