Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,412 members, 7,950,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kola Abiola Loses Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kola Abiola Loses Wife (15144 Views)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer / Nollywood Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu Loses Wife To Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Kola Abiola loses wife[/size]
THURSDAY, 21 OCTOBER 2010 00:00 EDITOR NEWS - NATIONAL

THE son of late Chief MKO Abiola, Kola Abiola has lost his wife, Olayinka. It was gathered that Olayinka Abiola (nee Williams) slumped and died in Los Angeles, California, United States last Saturday, October 16, while on vacation in the city.

Kola and the family were said to be in Los Angeles at this time and it was unclear if she had been buried according to Muslim tradition.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
This guy sef. His teenage daughter died 2 years ago in London under mysterious circumstances and now his wife has followed suit under the same mysterious circumstances. What is wrong?

May be its time he shares his fathers wealth he seized to all his half siblings because this is not normal anymore.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by Dsense(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yeah ,he sounds so suspicious ,But i don't think he's still seizing any of the properties,cos i know 2 brothers from '' Kudirat''of the family who claimed that they've shared everything.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by kokoye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
was she the only wife?
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by spikedcylinder: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sorry.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
God bless her soul, One of her Nephews used to be my friend.

Her mum's used to be in my neighborhood years back.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2010
kokoye:

was she the only wife?
He had 2 wives. One is dead and I think there was a time he divorced another. May be he will marry another before the end of the year.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2010
D-sense:

Yeah ,he sounds so suspicious ,But i don't think he's still seizing any of the properties,cos i know 2 brothers  from '' Kudirat''of the family who claimed that they've shared everything.

He seized the whole thing after the demise of his father. Most of Abiola's children got nothing from their father's wealth. Of course the children of his four recognized wives got something but what they got is not even half of what is due to them. Even his own brother from Simbiat is struggling financially now.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by bawomolo(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

He seized the whole thing after the demise of his father. Most of Abiola's children got nothing from their father's wealth. Of course the children of his four recognized wives got something but what they got is not even half of what is due to them. Even his own brother from Simbiat is struggling financially now.

they are adults, can't they fend for themselves? inheritance is a gift and not a priviledge, tell that to those lazy bums.

this is what sets aristocratic families in the west apart. they build on the achievements on their parents rather than waiting for trust fund hand outs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by r231(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

He had 2 wives. One is dead and I think there was a time he divorced another. May be he will marry another before the end of the year.

oh well
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2010
bawomolo:

they are adults, can't they fend for themselves? inheritance is a gift and not a priviledge, tell that to those lazy bums.

this is what sets aristocratic families in the west apart.  they build on the achievements on their parents rather than waiting for trust fund hand outs.

True, if it was Abiola himself who decided to give the whole fortune to Kola but this is what rightly belongs to them and one person taking the whole thing while citing the adult excuse is greed besides, some of them were minors and they needed to complete their education when Kola confiscated all their father's assets.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2010
I pray God gives him the fortitude to bear the loss. . .
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by bawomolo(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

True, if it was Abiola himself who decided to give the whole fortune to Kola but this is what rightly belongs to them and one person taking the whole thing while citing the adult excuse is greed besides, some of them were minors and they needed to complete their education when Kola confiscated all their father's assets.

i have a feeling the lawyers took a huge share. there were lawsuits over abiola's will or lack off.

what was left after litigation wouldn't be that much.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2010
bawomolo:

i have a feeling the lawyers took a huge share.  there were lawsuits over abiola's will or lack off.

what was left after litigation wouldn't be that much.

Which kin lawsuit?. Kola has finished siphoning the money out of the country by liquidating all his father's company. Even if the plaintiffs wins the case, they will walk away with Abiola's liabilities instead of assets because there are none left.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by bawomolo(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Which kin lawsuit?. Kola has finished siphoning the money out of the country by liquidating all his father's company. Even if the plaintiffs wins the case, they will walk away with Abiola's liabilities instead of assets because there are none left.

well kola had better lawyers and accountants then. checkmate
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2010
bawomolo:

well kola had better lawyers and accountants then. checkmate

Well he will be living the rest of his natural life jazzing himself up and watching his shoulders. his own enemies are within and that is the worst kind of enemy.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by Osama10(m): 3:12am On Oct 22, 2010
So sad. cry
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by thameamead(f): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoye:

was she the only wife?

the deceased was the second wife, the first wife is a no-nonscence pretty Ibo woman controlling him.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
thameamead:

the deceased was the second wife, the first wife is a no-nonscence pretty Ibo woman controlling him.

Kola Abiola has never married an Igbo woman. Check your facts right. The first wife is from the North besides, if the woman is controlling him, how come he succeeded in marrying a 2nd wife?.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by thameamead(f): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Kola Abiola has never married an Igbo woman. Check your facts right. The first wife is from the North besides, if the woman is controlling him, how come he succeeded in marrying a 2nd wife?.

I heard she was IBO and was a control freak.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by thameamead(f): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
thameamead:

I heard she was IBO and was a control freak.

I think am right, she's from Delta and called Victoria.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2010
thameamead:

I think am right, she's from Delta and called Victoria.

Everybody from Delta is not Igbo besides, if she is a control freak controlling Kola, how come she couldn't stop him from marrying a second wife?.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by Skidoc(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Why don't you get your facts right too? The woman may not be Igbo but then she is not from the North like you said. She is from Delta State.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by thameamead(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Everybody from Delta is not Igbo besides, if she is a control freak controlling Kola, how come she couldn't stop him from marrying a second wife?.

i thought people from Delta were Ibo, am yoruba so i apologise, she was not sort of an official wife because the first wife made sure she was the only one photographed with Kola Abiola and she was the only one Kola talked about.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by thameamead(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2010
thameamead:

i thought people from Delta were Ibo, am yoruba so i apologise, she was not sort of an official wife because the first wife made sure she was the only one photographed with Kola Abiola and she was the only one Kola talked about.

unlike the tejuosho wives who are seen partying together, okoya wives who were seen together, she was basically ignored by Kola, if his first wife was not a control freak, how come abiola's £4M house in hamstead is in her name.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by tpia5: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2010
^^yoruba men and nigerian males in general, tend to put property in their wives and concubines names as a way of keeping it from prying eyes.

so nothing new there.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by morzook(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2010
@Aloy-emeka , stop saying things you don't know, the property was shared a long time ago and EVERYONE got what the will stipulated, and my source is very reliable.
if the family members aint complaining, i dont know why you are whining
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by AloyEmeka5: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2010
morzook:

@Aloy-emeka ,  stop saying things you don't know, the property was shared a long time ago and EVERYONE got what the will stipulated,  and my source is very reliable.
if the family members aint complaining, i dont know why you are whining

That's not what my own sources says. You may try and shut them up but the voices of those innocent half siblings of his' will continue to shout for justice.
Re: Kola Abiola Loses Wife by Ndipe(m): 3:31am On Nov 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Music Ended My Teaching Career –niniola / Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation Set To Be Launched / I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.