Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,280 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu (1301 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 4:49am On Aug 18, 2019
first ipob don't and will never represent the good people of igbos
don't make mistakes we used to support ipob before until it was infected by touts and criminals with personal and selfish reasons
that's the republican nature of igbos

right now the IPOB is not what is used to be before they're now on their own in the mission to continue milking themselves dry and defrauding themselves
Igbos used to support them because they where once good and selfless in fact i personally was nearly killed at onitsha head Bridge by the army and navy during one of the protest i escaped narrowly i knew many guys that fell to the bullets that day.

reasonable people have left the movement and here are the reasons
your opinion can never count Kanu's words are final and absolute
you get attacked for your religion their useless members will attack you and your religion insisting that you cannot be Biafran without being a traditionalist (this drove many away because the mission is already Derailing)

you dare not ask questions you'll be attacked verbally

you're expected to hate someone or something you don't plan on hating so technically if you're not a hateful type you're not qualified to be an ipob member as for me the only person I hate in this world is buhari and his supporters (no apologies)

and so on

so the attack on Ike Ekweremadu is highly condemned by Igbos ipob are on their own and even though i still somehow respect Kanu especially for his diplomatic approach recently
i expect him to condemn and call ipob to order
Ekweremadu does not have any anti Igbo record past and present

i rest my case

NOTE: may thunder scatter any ipob bastard that will insult his father in advance
you guys are ruffians and vagabonds

kiss the truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by DrGoodman: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Fulani man, IPOB got this one right.

You have been wailing since yesterday about this brain resetting beating.

Ekweremadu is a good man among Igbo leaders, but we needed to send a string message home.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by oyin44: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2019
People filled with hate undecided
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by DrGoodman: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2019
While I love and respect the person of Ike Ekweremadu for all his right stand against the oppression of Ndigbo by Nigeria, while we recognise his daily efforts to save his constituents and stand up for all Igbos, I still think assaulting him is necessary. 

The incident is borne out of long years of bottled anger seething through the masses, and most masses across the country had accepted their fate and has laid down to be used as cannon fodder. But not the Igbos, we want to bring about change in the most radical of ways, and if beating a well respected elder is what will best send the message across, so be it.

What we should be looking at is what pushed these men to move against their beloved senator. I am sure people from his constituency, those he has built countless projects for will be there and won't talk. He built a lot of things and employed thousands but there is something missing. 

The stand of IPOB is the stand of 85% of Igbos who now see Nigeria as a place where dreams are killed. So many of those people you saw on the video are not riff raffs, they are very rich people that has built roads and schools in their respective communities. But if insecurity is what will mess up their part of the country, they must be allowed to show their anger. We know they won't kill him of give him serious injury, just mere warning that will tell him that, them Igbos senat it's should shout more now on the floors of the national assembly. 

In summary, Igbos in authority needs to do more to identify with the real wishes of the masses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Iri Ji is an Igbo festival that they now run abroad to celebrate because they have destroyed Igbo land by their chronic corruption.

SHAME TO OHANEZE NDI IGBO FOR DOING OMEN'ELU INSTEAD OF OMEN'ALA

I wonder how many German leaders come here to celebrate their cultural heritage, why would they?

And funny enough is that this same Ekweremadu hails from Agwu where herdsmen just killed a priest, kidnapped a traditional ruler and are wrecking havoc daily.

He kept mute and chose to go celebrate new yam in a saner clime.

He just learned the hard way that he who's house is ablaze doesn't engage in the frivolities of chasing rats

3 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
DrGoodman:
Fulani man, IPOB got this one right.

You have been wailing since yesterday about this brain resetting beating.

Ekweremadu is a good man among Igbo leaders, but we needed to send a string message home.
[/s]
trash trash trash
nkita lachaa ngi na ipob anya there

bunch of touts and criminals

2 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
DrGoodman:
While I love and respect the person of Ike Ekweremadu for all his right stand against the oppression of Ndigbo by Nigeria, while we recognise his daily efforts to save his constituents and stand up for all Igbos, I still think assaulting him is necessary. 

The incident is borne out of long years of bottled anger seething through the masses, and most masses across the country had accepted their fate and has laid down to be used as cannon fodder. But not the Igbos, we want to bring about change in the most radical of ways, and if beating a well respected elder is what will best send the message across, so be it.

What we should be looking at is what pushed these men to move against their beloved senator. I am sure people from his constituency, those he has built countless projects for will be there and won't talk. He built a lot of things and employed thousands but there is something missing. 

The stand of IPOB is the stand of 85% of Igbos who now see Nigeria as a place where dreams are killed. So many of those people you saw on the video are not riff raffs, they are very rich people that has built roads and schools in their respective communities. But if insecurity is what will mess up their part of the country, they must be allowed to show their anger. We know they won't kill him of give him serious injury, just mere warning that will tell him that, them Igbos senat it's should shout more now on the floors of the national assembly. 

In summary, Igbos in authority needs to do more to identify with the real wishes of the masses.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

Obiano travel abroad often never seen such against him
ipob are criminals and touts
they don't have the backing of the igbos

4 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by helinues: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2019
We

On behalf of whom
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
booscy:
Iri Ji is an Igbo festival that they now run abroad to celebrate because they have destroyed Igbo land by their chronic corruption.

SHAME TO OHANEZE NDI IGBO FOR DOING OMEN'ELU INSTEAD OF OMEN'ALA

I wonder how many German leaders come here to celebrate their cultural heritage, why would they?

And funny enough is that this same Ekweremadu hails from Agwu where herdsmen just killed a priest, kidnapped a traditional ruler and are wrecking havoc daily.

He kept mute and chose to go celebrate new yam in a saner clime.

He just learned the hard way that he who's house is ablaze doesn't engage in the frivolities of chasing rats
[/s]
have he not spoken enough?
by the way this is just a senator without even a power to CP
the useless ipob should chanel their frustration to ugwuanyi

2 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:
We

On behalf of whom
Igbos
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by helinues: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2019
SilasNwude:
Igbos

And on whose interests are Igbos acting? Ijaw?
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s]first ipob don't and will never represent the good people of igbos
don't make mistakes we used to support ipob before until it was infected by touts and criminals with personal and selfish reasons

right now the IPOB is not what is used to be before they're now on their own in the mission to continue milking themselves dry and defrauding themselves
Igbos used to support them because they where once good and selfless in fact i personally was nearly killed at onitsha head Bridge by the army and navy during one of the protest i escaped narrowly i knew many guys that fell to the bullets that day.

you get attacked for your religion their useless members will attack you and your religion insisting that you cannot be Biafran without being a traditionalist (this drove many away because the mission is already Derailing)

you're expected to hate someone or something you don't plan on hating so technically if you're not a hateful type you're not qualified to be an ipob member as for me the only person I hate in this world is buhari and his supporters (no apologies)

and so on

so the attack on Ike Ekweremadu is highly condemned by Igbos ipob are on their own and even though i still somehow respect Kanu especially for his diplomatic approach recently

i rest my case

NOTE: may thunder scatter any ipob bastard that will insult his father in advance

kiss the truth[/s]

Who dash u the right to speak for igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by BOAR: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2019
The cub you helped nurtured is now a full grown lion in your backyard

Just like Northerners were quiet during the early days of Jonathan but later reaped the reward, all of you that encouraged and supported ipob into becoming a monster will surely have a taste of their medicine.

Chidoka Abaribe and others will be next
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Abduljabbar1313(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Many people don't have sense
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Jchi9876: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Bastard miscreants
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Jchi9876: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Igbos PIGS HAVE NO VALUE FOR GOLD

Ayodele Fayose
Aug 2019

1 Like

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by nabiz(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2019
SilasNwude:

and so on

i rest my case

kiss the truth
may be igbo youth from your community. O boy speak for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
nabiz:
may be igbo youth from your community. O boy speak for yourself
[/s]
trash trash trash I'm speaking for the majority of sensible igbos

2 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Who dash u the right to speak for igbos.
[/s]
ipob don't speak for igbos

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Zikora1000(f): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
I don't agree with everything IPOB says or stood for. but you see this Ike Ekwerenmadu attack, I honestly do not blame IPOB. Do you know how many innocent igbo youths that were being arrested and imprisoned just for holding meeting or gathering together in igboland? Fulani herdsmen killed and maimed us in our own land, order will come from above and they will be released immediately. Our senators and reps, did we elect them to go and keep quiet there and add to our sufferings. They tried to gag us in our land, they cannot gag our youths in diaspora.

1 Like

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:

and so on

i rest my case

kiss the truth
[/s]
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Susu888(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Confused tribe.
Thank you God for turning the hateful enemies against themselves.
For all ur hate nd envy against Yorubas nd Hausas, it is now upon yourselves that ur madness must end.

To those saying igbos are not ass lickers for bashing an ex deputy Senate president(whom i detest nd will never support because he deserved the ass whopping for supporting ipob nd Nnamdi kanu) u r only fooling yourselves. Day in day out all we get on nairaland is one news or the other of crimes mainly (drug smuggling) committed by your [/s]educated[s] ignorant and greedy people in search for quick riches with no regards to their means of getting it. Claiming holier than though when u r mostly criminals and dishonest people even amongst ur legitimate traders(killing this country with second hand nd low quality imports) who keep thinking they are smarter than others with these ingenious acts.

Yorubas and Hausas can see through ur wayo, ur late call for revolution is jst to derail an administration that we fought years to get. A regime that is trying to correct all wrongs and though they've their shortcomings but at least its a start nd development is a long process but we will get there by God's grace.
The foundations are being laid but alas the saboteurs of Nigeria a.k.a the igbo tribe are already at it again, this time through a so called revolution. Where were you when obj squandered 16$ billion fvcking dollars on power nd we r yet to see sh*t in this country? Where were your calls for revolution during Gej's regime?? Were a certain petroleum minister had three private jets under the ministry and her children were accorded a whole jet jumping from U.K to dubai on shopping sprees, partying in Paris and the U.S?? And don't u dare tlk about it being rumours because some of whom we know are actual witnesses to that sh*t. Where was the revolution when the past regime earned the highest amount of money from oil revenues in the history of this country but was struggling to pay salaries?? Infact depleted over 40$ billion dollar foriegn reserve left by the Obj regime to a mere 28.3$ billion dollars as of may 2015!!

Keep your revolution to ur eastern region abeg cuz we no send.
And pls don't jst flog ur leaders ...hang them if u like, na una headache be that one. We sane people are going to manage Buhari and are optimistic of these coming 4 yrs.

Jews and Hypocrisy angry.
Deep down ur hearts u only hate Buhari bcuz Atiku lost. If Atiku had won we wouldn't be hearing all these Nonsense. Black belle people! Hate kill all of you dia, Nigeria must progress by God's grace. Fvcking Saboteurs angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by michelz: 4:26am On Aug 19, 2019
If you're in support of the attack on Ekweremadu, all you have to do if you're in Nigeria is to look for a governor in the southeast and attack him too as a sign of solidarity with the IPOB miscreants.
Don't just stay in the comfort of your home and scream your support only on the internet.
If and when the IPOB miscreants abroad are arrested and charged for attempted murder, you should be facing your own charges here too in solidarity.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Naijaisnotone: 4:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Devil umahi of ebonyi state and obiano are next in line. We will no longer tolerate stupid Igbo politicians again.
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by SilasNwude: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[/s]
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by Kingsley10000: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2019
they should leave willie obiano he is working OTHER SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS DESERVE DEATH... THEY WILL SWALLOW OUR COMMON WEALTH,ALLOCATIONS,IGR,SECURITY VOTES,PARIS FUND ALL RUNNING IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2019
oyin44:
People filled with hate undecided

Go to burdillon and queue up for the arrival of bullion van

I'm sure your 500 naira is in tact

1 Like

Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2019
michelz:
If you're in support of the attack on Ekweremadu, all you have to do if you're in Nigeria is to look for a governor in the southeast and attack him too as a sign of solidarity with the IPOB miscreants.
Don't just stay in the comfort of your home and scream your support only on the internet.
If and when the IPOB miscreants abroad are arrested and charged for attempted murder, you should be facing your own charges here too in solidarity.

I'm sure you have someone in government

Enjoy your loot

But remember that everyone must give account of their stay here on earth
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by orisa37: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2019
IPOB are The Jews that killed Jesus Christ.
Re: We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu by orisa37: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2019
The Blood of Christ protect IKE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Failures: Why Trump Placed Nigeria On Travel Ban; How To Remove It / This Mad Man Is A Real Preacher / The North Can Trust The SW Political Than The Rest Of The South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.