Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

When God Is Silent By Tobi Owolabi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Is Silent By Tobi Owolabi (167 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Is Silent By Tobi Owolabi by oluwatobiloba16: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2019
WHEN GOD IS SILENT.

So many times we find ourselves as believers in horrible situations, and we say in our hearts " WHERE IS YOUR FACE GOD?"

In this period, everything will be against you.

You will suffer rejection.

You will be lied against.

You will be ridiculed.

You will suffer massive betrayal.

You will face untold humiliation.

In this period, the more you pray and fast, the more your case gets worse.

Then you cry out in agony, GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

Then you will hear a tiny voice in your spirit saying;-

:When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you( Isaiah 43:2 Amp).

I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA

I KNOW THE END BEFORE THE BEGINNING.

I KNEW JONAH WAS INSIDE THE BELLY OF A FISH, BUT I WAS SILENT FOR 3 DAYS.

MY CHILD, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE......

Now hear this,

Anytime God is silent, He is busy preparing a surprise.

Anytime God is silent, He is looking if you really trust in his Word ( The Scriptures).

When you're facing abject poverty, can you publicly say "My God is an All- Sufficient GOD?

When you're just denied visa or promotion, can you boldly say " My God is the opener of all doors?

When you just lost a loved one, can you still say "What a faithful God you are?

Whatever you may be passing through now;

Sing

You are Yahweh, eh eh eh.

You are Yahweh

You are Yahweh, Alpha Omega.

Oluwatobiloba Owolabi

#TravelingWithLight

IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS
Re: When God Is Silent By Tobi Owolabi by DAutoDiagnosis: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Hnm

Deep.

Also use your common sense to find out why things are going south. Don't expect God to give you food and expect him to put it in your mouth. He gave you senses, use them.

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

QUIT FIGHTING WARS / Deliverance For Sin. / Unless Your Child Is A Psychopath, Your Poor Parenting Skills Are To Blame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.