Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,811 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Defies Doctor’s Orders… Features In Flirt Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Defies Doctor’s Orders… Features In Flirt Video (483 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Defies Doctor’s Orders… Features In Flirt Video by Kingpunter: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Quite notorious against following simple orders indeed, not surprising though considering that she loves to do things her own way, even with some bits of pain.

Actress and self-acclaimed Naija babe with the biggest boobs Cossy Ojiakor has always wanted to enjoy life to the fullest at every single opportunity, and her latest feature just confirms that.

Despite she’s still recovering from a leg injury, she is seen in a video she shared quite enjoying the ‘twerking’, and captioned: “Last night party was �…. 6 girls having undiluted fun… 3 camera friendly. @jellamusic money makes her squirt �@Iamchillyb money makes her twerk @cossybarbie money makes me wet � music by me…then 3 camera shy girls �� Pls ooo today is still wkend. Come back ooo�#money #makes #me #sweat #twerk #wet #squirt”

watch video - https://www.thesleak.com/cossy-ojiakor-defies-doctors-orders-features-in-flirt-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Nosa Rex Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Wife / The Moment Zlatan Ibile Was Held, Today by Lagos State Policemen. VIDEO / What You May Not Know About Patience Ozokwor ‘mama Gee’ As She Turns 61 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.