Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut (2445 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2019
my best friend is under serious pressure he is confuse in fact he is going crazy day by day. even me I don't know how to advice him .
he don't know who to marry between a girl that stood by him when he have nothing and the one that made him who he his today.
the one that made him successful live in abroad and she is 2 years older than my friend.
he said he love the both of them but don't know how to make his final decision.

guys which advice do you have for him and what will you do if you are the one.?
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Tell your guy to marry both of them. Best solution.

7 Likes

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
That topic was trashed long ago, you may wake from your illusion now.

4 Likes

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by Pvssy: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Use both for money rituals and go marry a young 19year old girl.
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
You know even sabi play grin grin allow the op to help his friend naa tongue

MariaLavina:
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by KelvinCX(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Na thunder go fire your friend he deserves none of them

1 Like

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2019
madridguy:
You know even sabi play grin grin allow the op to help his friend naa tongue

Lol, op wants to create controversy nah.

We want our peaceful fun filled romance section back not pills versus broke grin

1 Like

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin grin i got you sister.

MariaLavina:
Lol, op wants to create controversy nah.

We want our peaceful fun filled romance section back not pills versus broke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
young lady I don't understand what you are talking about

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
madridguy:
Tell your guy to marry both of them. Best solution.
really
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:
like seriously?
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
KelvinCX:
Na thunder go fire your friend he deserves none of them
why
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yes.

makeherscream:
really
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by MJBOLT: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
one lives abroad while the other one lives here in naija,your friend should marry the both of them grin
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by SilasNwude: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
[/s]
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by frozen70(f): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
makeherscream:
my best friend is under serious pressure he is confuse in fact he is going crazy day by day. even me I don't know how to advice him .
he don't know who to marry between a girl that stood by him when he have nothing and the one that made him who he his today.
the one that made him successful live in abroad and she is 2 years older than my friend.

The both of them tried for him to get to this point, if he loves the one abroad and wishes to marry her, he should settle the one that stood for him when he was nothing

In as much as he has not proposed to anyone of them yet, he is free to take a decision

But he must not complain about the one abroad for treating him like a trash, women over there wants total humility from a man because they are protected from domestic violence

But if he wants true love, money or no money, he should stick with the one that stood by him when he has no balance of himself

1 Like

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by 24kmagic: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm not one to advise when it comes to choosing a life partner. But hear this, never have anything serious to do with a lady older than you in terms of relationship. You can be her friend, colleague, business partner, fvck mate, or confidant.

But when it comes to serious relationship that could lead to marriage, NEVER EVER have anything to do with a lady older than you.

Older women should go for older men.

I reject every spirit of older women in my life.

In fact, if I'm not at least five years older than you, just know that everything we're doing together as regards relationship is not taken seriously by me.
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:

The both of them tried for him to get to this point, if he loves the one abroad and wishes to marry her, he should settle the one that stood for him when he was nothing

In as much as he has not proposed to anyone of them yet, he is free to take a decision

But he must not complain about the one abroad for treating him like a trash, women over there wants total humility from a man because they are protected from domestic violence

But if he wants true love, money or no money, he should stick with the one that stood by him when he has no balance of himself
thanks but I think for a girl to help a man it means she is in love
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by makeherscream(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
24kmagic:
I'm not one to advise when it comes to choosing a life partner. But hear this, never have anything serious to do with a lady older than you in terms of relationship. You can be her friend, colleague, business partner, fvck mate, or confidant.

But when it comes to serious relationship that could lead to marriage, NEVER EVER have anything to do with a lady older than you.

Older women should go for older men.

I reject every spirit of older women in my life.

In fact, if I'm not at least five years older than you, just know that everything we're doing together as regards relationship is not taken seriously by me.
lol OK thanks
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by ekitimanalways(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
makeherscream:

He should marry the one who makes him happy...

1 Like

Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by Donjazzy12(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:

Settle her with what? Is relationship a financial investment? I hate to ever date a woman like you who thinks money is the best way to date. With all due respect that is a prostitute mentality.
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by hesilo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Techno povoiur2 pro for sale.
3months old
Still very clean
Contact me @ 07061232381
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by frozen70(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Settle her with what? Is relationship a financial investment? I hate to ever date a woman like you who thinks money is the best way to date. With all due respect that is a prostitute mentality.

Don't talk like that, do you know how hurtful it is to be asked to forget about a loved one, if he settles her, it helps in the healing of losing him to another woman

You didn't read well before responding if you did, you would have read where I said "if you have not proposed to any of them "

If you propose to a lady and drop her just like that, do you think you will find it easy ❓

OK if you think, it's no big deal, propose a lady and after a time drop her without appealing to her, come back and tell us your experience
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Don't talk like that, do you know how hurtful it is to be asked to forget about a loved one, if he settles her, it helps in the healing of losing him to another woman

You didn't read well before responding if you did, you would have read where I said "if you have not proposed to any of them "

If you propose to a lady and drop her just like that, do you think you will find it easy ❓

OK if you think, it's no big deal, propose a lady and after a time drop her without appealing to her, come back and tell us your experience
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by frozen70(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
makeherscream:
thanks but I think for a girl to help a man it means she is in love

Yes, when a woman is helping a man, she must have love for tgat man to help him financially, but you ought to know that she is doing it for an interest, believe it or not
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by Donjazzy12(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:

Stop cheapening genuine love. Women of nowadays even value money more than love.

The guy should dump both of them for six months to clear his head.
Re: Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Stop cheapening genuine love. Women of nowadays even value money more than love.

The guy should dump both of them for six months to clear his head.

When it gets to your turn, do as you like

(1) (Reply)

. / She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Marriage Sooooooooooooo Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.