Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) (962 Views)

West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash / Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers / Chelsea Vs Leicester City: Lampard Names Squad For EPL Clash [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by ngglobe: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chelsea published their team to tackle Leicester City in today's Stamford Bridge Premier League fixture.

Coach of Chelsea, Frank Lampard is anticipated to play midfielder, Jorginho, in the midfield of the Blues alongside N'Golo Kante against the tourists after he stated his admiration for Italy international.

After their 4-0 defeat at Manchester United last weekend, Chelsea heads into the match.

Lampard's men also lost 5-4 at last Wednesday's UEFA Super Cup penalty to Liverpool.

Arrizabalaga, Caballero, Azpilicueta, Zappacosta, Rudiger, Tomori, Christensen, Zouma, Alonso, Palmieri, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley, Kovacic, Mount, Kenedy, Pedro, Willian, Pulisic, Giroud, Abraham, Batshuayi.

The match's kick-off time is 4:30pm.

https://www.ngglobe.com/2019/08/chelsea-vs-leicester-city-lampard-names.html
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by EngrMcDon(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Our first win of the season loading #KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by thesicilian: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
If lampard loses this match against Leicester City today he should just respect himself and resign.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by BabaO2: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
thesicilian:
If lampard loses this match against Leicester City today he should just respect himself and resign.
Keep quite.
We are objectively seeing excellent cohesion of play from Chelsea that is mostly made up of rookies. That should tell you Lampard is an intelligent individual. If not for hardlucks and some biased calls by the officiating team, he would have easily won the matches against Manu and Liverpool

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by thesicilian: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Keep quite.
We are objectively seeing excellent cohesion of play from Chelsea that is mostly made up of rookies. That should tell you Lampard is an intelligent individual. If not for hardlucks and some biased calls by the officiating team, he would have easily won the matches against Manu and Liverpool
The extent of your bad manners is only exceeded by your poor use of the English language. Please do not quote me again. I am not in the habit of rewarding rudeness with wastage of my precious time so consider this the last time I'll reply you.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by BabaO2: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
thesicilian:

The extent of your bad manners is only exceeded by your poor use of the English language. Please do not quote me again. I am not in the habit of rewarding rudeness with wastage of my precious time so consider this the last time I'll reply you.
you deserved it no apologies, and who taught you English, abeg shift I no dey ur category
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by Lamasta(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chelsea may una win o to avoid battling relegation at the beginning and then battling for Europa league at the end of the season grin
Re: Chelsea vs Leicester City: Lampard names squad for EPL clash (See Full List) by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Keep quite.

Chelsea lost in those two matches, face it bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Football Fan Blows His Hand Off Trying To Light Fireworks (Photos) / Manchester Utd Vs Liverpool: England Premier League Today 20/10/019 / I gained too much weight, I need a rematch - Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.