Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,445 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (11799 Views)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
don't justify crime against humanity in the bible by relating it to God it makes God looks cruel!
Can you stop crying for while? Wipe off your tears and stop the hics and talk a little about Judgment and Justice of God.
Do it rationally this time without your emotions. God is not moved by emotions.

How is it Dispensed?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
am just telling you what the bible say about those prophets without holy spirit! in the old testament.
OK, but are you saying God didn't say He will send wild animals after the Israelites' children, doesnt matter if they are kids, adults or young adults, that is, if they reject Him and that of course applies to rejecting any that represent Him, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is no crime. If there is one, then it will be a crime against God committed by those 42 young men and others that might have escaped with bruises but at least had their lives still intact.

So are you saying Moses is lying against God, when he told the Israelites what would happen to their children, if they should reject God and prefer going after idols, false gods etcetera, which is what Bethel, that Abraham and Jacob had previously known with fondest memories has become, it had become the headquarters for idol worshiping and paying homages to false gods.

There is nothing that God ever does that makes God cruel. You have a dim view and narrow understanding of God, if you think and/or talk that way.
I think he is a JW who believes God is too Loving to let Judgement come against a defaulter.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

Christianity makes people into horrible,horrible, and horrible liars.
Every little word is a quest in their aim of shoring up their religion with more lies and spin.
EDICT OF MILAN IN 313. cry cry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.biography.com/.amp/political-figure/constantine-i&ved=2ahUKEwjXoffdzpDkAhUrURUIHVrQAJMQFjAQegQIDRA6&usg=AOvVaw1JdbbbwFiQNnpnHtTlhJSH&ampcf=1
Post here the Horrible, horrible lies Christians tell.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:
I think he is a JW who believes God is too Loving to let Judgement come against a defaulter
Nwanne, have you, by now managed to know what the verses were?

Shepherd00:
Post here the Horrible, horrible lies Christians tell.
Why are you bothered with a Bible illiterate who when it's about Bible matters, doesn't know his left from his right. I doubt he's able to tie up his shoe laces in regards theology and Bible matters.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
God don't need you to defend Him okay! He chooses what ever He likes and He has chosen love over hatred and forgiveness over condemnation! the God I serve is not cruelty god but God of love and justice! look at what really happened in the bible how the Israelites were raping people,killing people, looting people, enslaving people and wrecking havoc every where in the name of God can they try that now and see how the world will dismantle them! they could even over Roman empire that enslaved them for many Years!
This your 'God of Love and Justice's, must have a way he Dispenses his Justice Okwaya? Ngwa, tell me, how does he deal with those who go against his Laws?

Why you dey dodge the passages I posted nau.
Here they are again;

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me .
I will make mine[/b]arrows drunk with blood, and [b]my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.

If your God is the God of Love and Justice, then your God is a God of vengeance too. Justice is an act of reprimand.

You don't call a Chief Judge Wicked or Cruel for finding a paedophile or a serial killer guilty of his crimes, whd you?

If God is a God of Justice, then every sinner will be judged, condemned and sentenced according to the law, no sentiments, no emotions.

The 42 young men received their due sentence. And you wld if you don't repent. If you continue in your sins believing God is to loving to sentence you to hellfire when you die, then die and see the terribleness of God.

Paul says God, (The New Testament God) is a consuming fire. Who or what does he consume?

Animals or tress?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OK, but are you saying God didn't say He will send wild animals after the Israelites' children, doesnt matter if they are kids, adults or young adults, that is, if they reject Him and that of course applies to rejecting any that represent Him, hmm?
God sent jehu to destroy the house of rehobam after some years the house of jehu was destroyed ! don't allow God used you for destruction because He will still bounce on you for making yourself available!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
am just telling you what the bible say about those prophets without holy spirit! in the old testament.
The Bible did not call the Prophets liars, you did.

Jesus called demons who have been parading themselves as gods in different cultures making men worship them as thieves.

God cannot call Abraham his friend or Moses to whom He spoke face to face, or Elijah His revered Prophet, or Samuel whom He revealed Himself to as a child, or David, a man after his own heart, or Isaiah, or Jeremiah or Daniel or Ezekiel thieves.

Since a prophecy came in Eden that a Seed wld be born of a woman, satan had replicated or presented a virgin born son in every civilization/religion, beginning with Babylon, Egypt, Rome etc, trying to obscure or undermine the birth of Jesus when it finally happens. Those were the thieves The Lord meant. Is it not happening today?
When you mention the virgin birth of Christ, those thieves tell you he is not special because other virgin births have happened, but it's all a lie.

Pls repent of this sin and stop using Scriptures if you don't know what they mean.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
Am I the one that wrote it there? ask the bible ooooh bro.
I think it wld be good if you'd keep shut if you don't understand scriptures.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

This your 'God of Love and Justice's, must have a way he Dispenses his Justice Okwaya? Ngwa, tell me, how does he deal with those who go against his Laws?

Why you dey dodge the passages I posted nau.
Here they are again;

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me .
I will make mine[/b]arrows drunk with blood, and [b]my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.

If your God is the God of Love and Justice, then your God is a God of vengeance too. Justice is an act of reprimand.

You don't call a Chief Judge Wicked or Cruel for finding a paedophile or a serial killer guilty of his crimes, whd you?

If God is a God of Justice, then every sinner will be judged, condemned and sentenced according to the law, no sentiments, no emotions.

The 42 young men received their due sentence. And you wld if you don't repent. If you continue in your sins believing God is to loving to sentence you to hellfire when you die, then die and see the terribleness of God.

Paul says God, (The New Testament God) is a consuming fire. Who or what does he consume?

Animals or tress?
how many times now have God killed you or sent wild animal against your home ? or you have not sinned against Him since you were born?. do you really know the meaning of that Jesu did in John 8:5-12 , that thing happened and what's all about?. in book of Mathew 5:7"blessed are those who are merciful for they shall receive mercy " that's principle of the world in which some people call it law of karma!.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
God sent jehu to destroy the house of rehobam after some years the house of jehu was destroyed ! don't allow God used you for destruction because He will still bounce on you for making yourself available!
Put this your comment aside for the moment and let's do first come, first serve, yeah?

Now are you saying God never said He will send wild animals after the Israelites children, if they should reject Him, hmm?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

I think it wld be good if you'd keep shut if you don't understand scriptures.
you understand it better let me know ! Christian terrorist!.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Put this your comment aside for the moment and let's do first come, first serve, yeah?

Now are you saying God never said He will send wild animals after the Israelites children, if they should reject Him, hmm?
can you bring the quotation and see the meaning of the contexts!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:

Igweeeeeeee. Your God is a God of Justice, who I too Loving to kill the defaulters, but here you are saying ' We shd not ALLOW GOD USE US for destruction because he wld turn back and destroy us for obeying Him'

Oga, abeg, for your own good, stay away from teaching scriptures. Go to a good Bible School if you want to understand scriptures and completely depend on the Holy Spirit for illumination.

The kind blunder you don commit here eh.

So, God kills those who obey him?

I wish I can make time to school you on this.

Now go and do a research on why Jehu's house was destroyed. His house wasn't destroyed because he obeyed YHWH. taaaaa.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Igweeeeeeee. Your God is a God of Justice, is not kill the defaulters, but here you are saying ' We shd not ALLOW GOD USE US for destruction because he wld turn back a destroy us for obeying Him'

Oga, abeg for your own good, stay away from teaching scriptures. Go to a good Bible School if you want to understand scriptures and wholly depend on the Holy Spirit for illumination.

The kind blunder you don commit here eh.

So, God kills those who obey him?

I wish I can make time to school you on this.

Now go and do a research on why Jehu's house was destroyed. His house wasn't destroyed because he obeyed YHWH. taaaaa.
get lost please!if you can't understand me please get off my quote!.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
can you bring the quotation and see the meaning of the contexts!
Stop making this unnecessarily difficult and complex. Just answer whether you know or not know that God promised sending wild animals after the Israelites' children, if they should decide to reject Him.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Stop making this unnecessarily difficult and complex. Just answer whether you know or not know that God promised sending wild animals after the Israelites' children, if they should decide to reject Him.
bring your quotation!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
bring your quotation!
Look at you, all mouth and no trousers. Big shot like you relying and depending on me, to show you where God told the Israelites they risk having wild animals kill their children, if they should at any stage reject Him.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Look at you, all mouth and no trousers. Big shot like you relying and depending on me, to show you where God told the Israelites they risk having wild animals kill their children, if they should at any stage reject Him.
but you are the one that brought up the issue so back it up with quotation period!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
but you are the one that brought up the issue so back it up with quotation period!
Say please and maybe because of Shepherd00 who first asked, I'll share it here, against my previous decision not to.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Say please and maybe because of Shepherd00 who first asked, I'll share it here, against my previous decision not to.
I did not notice it but now you are asking me so back it up!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
Does, you did not notice it, mean you had no knowledge of the existence of such verses, of God telling the Israelites He will send wild animals after their children, if they should reject Him, hmm?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Does, you did not notice it, mean you had no knowledge of the existence of such verses, of God telling the Israelites He will send wild animals after their children, if they should reject Him, hmm?
I asked just a quotation of it and you are saying all these then it mean you are not even sure of yourself.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
I asked just a quotation of it and you are saying all these then it mean you are not even sure of yourself.
I am not sure whether you're saying, you dont know of any verse of God telling the Israelites He will send wild animals after their children, if they should reject Him or be hostile towards Him.

You havent answered the question and you havent politely requested for the quote, by saying please either.

I am sure of myself more than you are sure of yourself and your content knowledge of the bible, in regards the subject under question.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why do you hide under shadows Budaatum? Are you a sexless demon pretending to be human?
You should be able to tell who buda is by observing buda fruit. Or see you not the buda fruit? You are not blind Shepherd!

As to why. Its rather irrelevant. But buda does just not do bread alone, and the Lord God said, "love your neighbours". The Landlords! They just rent to anybody, and to the enemies too. So buda is like Paul, all things to all people.

Honestly? I think you have eyes and can see, so rather than me telling you who buda is, I trust you to decide what you see and label me accordingly. It's after all something you are good at, and I might create a thread for you and call it, Shepherd's Labels for buda!

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
You have said it right jcross19, that any understanding of the Word of God that lacks Love is of satan.

Those who Love the Perfect Lord God turn the other cheek 70 times 70 times 70 times time 70 times.......

Please do not let those who know not what they say or do make you become as them.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

You should be able to tell who buda is by observing buda fruit. Or see you not the buda fruit? You are not blind Shepherd!

As to why. Its rather irrelevant. But buda does just not do bread alone, and the Lord God said, "love your neighbours". The Landlords! They just rent to anybody, and to the enemies too. So buda is like Paul, all things to all people.

Honestly? I think you have eyes and can see, so rather than me telling you who buda is, I trust you to decide what you see and label me accordingly. It's after all something you are good at, and I might create a thread for you and call it, Shepherd's Labels for buda!
Being sneaky as ever.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
lol. Just help him pls.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
get lost please!if you can't understand me please get off my quote!.
Lolzzzzz. Me can't understand you? Can you understand yourself? See how you dey kick yourself in your balls everywhere.

You alone God is a God of love who does not punish sinners, you alone, God sent Jehu to destroy people and God turned around and destroyed Jehu's house.

So your God destroys those who obey him?

Listen, Jcross, when adults are having a discussion just sit and listen, and stop crying over the place.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
you understand it better let me know ! Christian terrorist!.
Just Negodu? Cry baby. boys don't. Wait, are you a pouting girl?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
how many times now have God killed you or sent wild animal against your home ? or you have not sinned against Him since you were born?. [b]do you really know the meaning of that Jesu did in John 8:5-12 , that thing happened and what's all about?. [/b]in book of Mathew 5:7"blessed are those who are merciful for they shall receive mercy " that's principle of the world in which some people call it law of karma!.
@ bolded, no I don't, pls tell me.

This is all you say to my post?

Sorry, dude, this is not for kids.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Being sneaky as ever.
Told you you were good at labelling. I find its a recurse to hating. First demonise, then hate that which is demonised. Works every time. Kind of anti-jesus too, who said, "even after you demonise others, love them". But he also said something about narrow gates and the difficulty of entering, so I'm not in the least surprised.

You are not blind shepherd. Fruits!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress / Psalm 23 In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.