Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi (5226 Views)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / APC Victory In Ekiti Will Be Replicated In South-east In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by CastedAyo: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, has said that his administration has put in place policies and legislations that would ensure that the state becomes one of the top three states in ease of doing business in the country.

Fayemi said the state was rated number four in ease of doing business in 2014 when he left office, but slid to the 32nd position thereafter, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the governor said this while presenting “Investing in Ekiti: Facts Behind the State Economy” at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in Lagos on Friday.

He urged investors to invest in the state and take advantage of the business-friendly environment.

Fayemi, who was received at the Stock Exchange by the Director-General of NSE, Oscar Onyema, and the President, Abimbola Ogunbanjo, also rang the bell signifying the close of transaction for the day.

Speaking at a session with investors and stock brokers, Fayemi said the efforts of his government had started yielding positive results with the return of development partners to the state as well as the resuscitation of some moribund businesses like the Gossy Water and the return of three banks that had left the state previously.

He disclosed that the state government was equally working hard to provide adequate security of lives and investment in the state.

Fayemi said: “Ekiti was fourth in the ease of doing business during my first tenure until it dropped to 32nd position. We are starting to regain the confidence of investors by reactivating those laws which we put in place in my first administration to create an enabling environment for investment to thrive.

“We have renewed our focus on peace and security which is the foundation of any economic development; and started investing in developing the infrastructure required to make Ekiti State a competitive destination for business.

“We have also passed the Law establishing the Ekiti State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (EKDIPA). Once the agency commences full operations, it will drive our Ease of Doing Business reforms and provide investors with a one-stop shop to deal with investment related matters.

“The steps we have taken since we assumed office is to work in collaboration with neighbouring states because those things just cut across, particularly as it affects kidnapping and banditry to make the highways safe.”

Mr Onyema had said that the NSE had examined and noted an improvement in the GDP of the state; with a 63% economic growth which were necessitated by the projects executed by Fayemi between 2011 and 2014.

Onyema who described Fayemi as a reform-minded leader, commended him for his commitment to providing durable infrastructure and employment opportunities for the State.

He said the governor had created a roadmap for other political leaders to follow in their quest to deliver the goods to the people.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/909445/just-in-ekiti-will-return-to-top-three-in-ease-of-doing-business-fayemi/

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by iCauseTrouble: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
2 FTC back to back on a day to my birthday.
SEUN gat sponsor my birthday party tomorrow
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by abumoney(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
If you love Fayemi, let me see your hands up. Long live Ekiti state, long live Federal Republic of Nigeria. Long love whoever is reading this

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Jestin: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hope you will do the talk
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by kereman1: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekiti...

I have heard of that place before, I can't rili remember where cos it been long.

But it seems like an LGA in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by demoBaba: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
Ekiti...

I have heard of that place before, I can't rili remember where cos it been long.

Na you sabi...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by chloride6: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
The incoming presido!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Absuchat(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Impossible
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Truthisit: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
chloride6:
The incoming presido!
Where? Surely not Nigeria. Quote me in 2023!
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Chukwurah003: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fayemi is a visionary; not a kpomo cutter
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Not by mouth let see how the etate would do it.

Verified WeChat and alipay wallet available
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Chukwurah003: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Absuchat:
Impossible

Hater

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Absuchat(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Hater
Lover
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by chloride6: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Truthisit:

Where? Surely not Nigeria. Quote me in 2023!

North doesnt like Tinubu

Tinubun would rather die than allow Fashola

Prof is Tinubu boy and from Ogub State.

Who is left?

Added with Presidential Blessings..

Ticket Assured.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Gkay1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
dis fayemi just dey make mouth, ekiti dry pass anything.
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by ak22(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
Ekiti...

Which village are from ?
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
Ekiti...

I think I have also heard that english before, maybe in a park

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by vibbb: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just wondering shaa, maybe yam business.
My ppl My ppl. Iyan fun fun Le le.
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Ilerioluwa02: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
Ekiti...

Olodo ni yin sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Will....
Shall...
Working on....
Going to..
Trying to..

Nigerian politicians and the use of future tense.
Sound bites for the gullible.
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by cutegentility(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by Truthisit: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
chloride6:

North doesnt like Tinubu

Tinubun would rather die than allow Fashola

Prof is Tinubu boy and from Ogub State.

Who is left?

Added with Presidential Blessings..

Ticket Assured.

Tinubu did not die when he released VP slot to OSB. He did not die when he left governorship seat for Fashola.
Dear, this guy is not in the first three to clinch the seat.
He is not sellable to the North compared to Tinubu, Fashola,Osinbajo or Otedola. Quote me in 2023!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by chloride6: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Truthisit:

Tinubu did not die when he released VP slot to OSB. He did not die when he left governorship seat for Fashola.
Dear, this guy is not in the first three to clinch the seat.
He is not sellable to the North compared to Tinubu, Fashola,Osinbajo or Otedola. Quote me in 2023!

Why dont we wait

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by boyejo: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
A gomina that cannot eat ponmo or fry garri with his people, is that a gomina?

This is the kind of governance every state deserves.

Kudos to Fayemi and his crew!
Re: Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi by shanroy: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
It is nice to see this here. You explained in a detailed way. Thanks for sharing this to us. Get and download vshare to know more details about best apps.

(1) (Reply)

Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? / Do You Know If This Protest Reach 30days United Nations Will Intervene / See The Recent Pictures Of Yahaya Bello's ADC Sparking Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.