Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex (1084 Views)

10 Best Love Quotes To Impress Her. / Man Spotted Licking His Girlfriend Nose In Order To Impress Her (video) / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by fox26: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is it wrong to buy clothes for a girl before sex? I went out three times with this girl so far no sex. I sent her money to do shopping still can't agree to come to my place for sex. Is it because Im not patient enough? She likes what ever I do for her, but she always says we must wait for sex. My Vaseline is almost finished now. How can I get her well well.

Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by ikh777: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
why not establish a business for her? CLOTHES WILL FADE O....

anyway a prostitute is better for you o
since your only goal for being with her is SEX....

fox26:
Is it wrong to buy clothes for a girl before sex? I went out three times with this girl so far no sex. I sent her money to do shopping still can't agree to come to my place for sex. Is it because Im not patient enough? She likes what ever I do for her, but she always says we must wait for sex. My Vaseline is almost finished now. How can I get her well well.
Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nothing pain pass...wen u get american visa and e dey ur hand expire u no finally enter d america after all d strugglings with plenty denials...no worry d lord is ur strenght
Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by PUSSYWHORE: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
ikh777:

Where did he say sex is the only goal?
Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by MJBOLT: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
continue helping her o father christmas,you will wait till the end of the world.

Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by Junkie1: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU INSTEAD OF YOU TO USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY BRAIN YOU'RE SPENDING ON A NON VIRGIN WHO'S PROBABLY AN OLOSHO undecided

1 Like

Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by goodman41: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
How can take a girl out 3 times without her knowing my place, i took a girl out yesterday for the first time we first went to my house before i took her out but i did not touch her anyway.
ikh777:

Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by MrWTF(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
donbachi:
Nothing pain pass...wen u get american visa and e dey ur hand expire u no finally enter d america after all d strugglings with plenty denials...no worry d lord is ur strenght
brother! The thing dey pain o. Damn! I can't just imagine
Re: Im Trying To Impress Her, But No Sex by Mandyoluchi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Premarital sex is a sin. It eats ur destiny away. If you can't hold yourself go and marry.
Our body is the temple of the Holy ghost

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Men Are Broke, Am Going Back To Instagram- Slaymama Says. PHOTOS / Happy Birthday Makydebbie! / What Can Replace Sexual Satisfaction And Companionship From A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.