Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,458 members, 7,908,326 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? (1083 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Do you think i can find a girl that will Love me?

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Nickisindigo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
you get money
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol... why not??
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by millionboi2: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Go make money
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by 2dice01: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
and you said you are 31yrs

You borrow ur uncle age join yours because ayam not understanding
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
I dont understand too
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by MrWTF(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
You are not looking bad at all.
You just need to concentrate on pressing issues in your life. Believe me, you feel insecure because you have no great achievement.

It's not too late bro, think outside the box. Forget about the white collar (slaves) jobs.
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Kentura(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
No, because you're senseless.. And Yes because girls like senseless people they can easily manipulate.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Mcslize: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
2dice01:
and you said you are 31yrs

You borrow ur uncle age join yours because ayam not understanding

Are you indirectly implying that he is not up to 31yrs? I know some persons look way too older than their age, such are those that falsify their age. But their are also others who look younger than their age as well, and the op is one.

You will see an old man of 35yrs saying he is 25. That's age falsification.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by 2dice01: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mcslize:

Are you indirectly implying that he is not up to 31yrs? I know some persons look way too older than their age, such are those that falsify their age. But their are also others who look younger than their age as well, and the op is one.

You will see an old man of 35yrs saying he is 25. That's age falsification.
what am saying is a 31yrs old nigga wont come online looking for approval even if his village people are using 5G

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Mcslize: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2019
2dice01:
what am saying is a 31yrs old nigga wont come online looking for approval even if his village people are using 5G

Oh I see. Maybe op needs to start reading some of ubunja's miseducations to understand women better.

He needs to understand that it is not always about looks that attract women. And also, he can't use money to buy a woman's love. He needs to focus his mind on other things for now, and let a woman choose him.

A girl can just see you and fall in love. There are others that will fall in love with you based on your charisma and attitude. While I won't discard those as fake love, the worst is a woman that love you based on how much money you have.

When a girl is the first to like you as a guy, it takes out lots of works from the guy. In fact, she will be the one taking things up and doing most of the works . When a girl that already likes you is chatting with you, there is a huge difference than when a guy is trying to chat a casual girl up. For the girl that likes you, will always lead the chat. She will be so curious to know you better. She will send up to 3 to 5 messages at once.

But the one a guy is trying to choose; the guy will be the one doing most of the talking, doing everything to lead the chat or conversation. Disappointingly, they end up replying with one word. Such usually happens because it's the guy that is trying to choose the girl.

Ubunja's said and I quote: keep those girls that love you for love and those that you love for lust. He couldn't have said it better, and I perfectly agreed with him.

Let a girl choose you, and you will see that 90% of the work is done.

For example, something happened yesterday. I messaged a girl on Facebook. I sent her this message:

"How far? This ur smile na first class o. Kindly borrow me first, I will return it tomorrow"

And she replied with thank you. You are handsome.

That's how chat start o. During the chat, I noticed that she is the one leading the chat. Sometimes she will send 3 to 5 messages at a time while I ensure I keep my messages short and brief.

Why was she leading the chat? She was leading because she was the one that chosed me first. I can tell you that, the girl inbox must be overflowing with loads of messges from guys cuz on looking at her intently, she is overly pretty but I dare not compliment her on that. On a typical day will a Nigeria girl lead a chat, or instead they will reply with one word as you type a full episode.

What am I saying? When a girl choose you as a guy, 90% of the work is done.She will start telling you everything about her life and on, something she won't do if it is the other way round.

Why this long episode? Op needs to focus on other stuff. But once a while throw some playful vibes here and there on girls he likes. He will be amazed how those little playful attitudes will land him a girlfriend in no time. Na play play, play play with some lil flirts here and there I take land one overly serious babe that year. I was amazed!

For things to work for op, he should learn to divert his attention from the taught of wanting to be accepted by girls. Just keep on a humorous vibe, mix with a lil flirting attitude, he will be surprised how a girl will just start falling for him from nowhere in no time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by 2dice01: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Mcslize:

Oh I see. Maybe op needs to start reading some of ubunja's miseducations to understand women better.

He needs to understand that it is not always about looks that attract women. And also, he can't use money to buy a woman's love. He needs to focus his mind on other things for now, and let a woman choose him.

A girl can just see you and fall in love. There are others that will fall in love with you based on your charisma and attitude. While I won't discard those as fake love, the worst is a woman that love you based on how much money you have.

When a girl is the first to like you as a guy, it takes out lots of works from the guy. In fact, she will be the one taking things up and doing most of the works . When a girl that already likes you is chatting with you, there is a huge difference than when a guy is trying to chat a casual girl up. For the girl that likes you, will always lead the chat. She will be so curious to know you better. She will send up to 3 to 5 messages at once.

But the one a guy is trying to choose; the guy will be the one doing most of the talking, doing everything to lead the chat or conversation. Disappointingly, they end up replying with one word. Such usually happens because it's the guy that is trying to choose the girl.

Ubunja's said and I quote: keep those girls that love you for love and those that you love for lust. He couldn't have said it better, and I perfectly agreed with him.

For example, something happened yesterday. I messaged a girl on Facebook. I sent her this message:

"How far? This ur smile na first class o. Kindly borrow me first, I will return it tomorrow"

That's how chat start o. During the chat, I noticed that she is the one leading the chat. Sometimes she will send 3 to 5 messages at a time while I ensure I keep my messages short and brief.

Why was she leading the chat? She was leading because she was the one that chosed me first. I can tell you that, the girl inbox must be overflowing with loads of messges from guys cuz on looking at her intently, she is overly pretty but I dare not compliment her on that. On a typical day will a Nigeria girl lead a chat, or instead they will reply with one word as you type a full episode.

What am I saying? When a girl choose you as a guy, 90% of the work is done.She will start telling you everything about her life and on, something she won't do if it is the other way round.

Why this long episode? Op needs to focus on other stuff. But once a while throw some playful vibes here and there on girls he likes. He will be amazed how those little playful attitudes will land him a girlfriend in no time. Na play play, play play with some lil flirts here and there I take land one overly serious babe that year. I was amazed!

For things to work for op, he should learn to divert his attention from the taught of wanting to be accepted by girls. Just keep on a humorous vibe, mix with a lil flirting attitude, he will be surprised how a girl will just start falling for him from nowhere in no time.

You said it all

You be confam O.G in women affairs

How much is your Apprentice Fee lemme come do 3month asapcheesy
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
I know you. See this guy!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by ubunja(m): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Mcslize:

men really need to get out of their ego and let women do the choosing. There would be far less tears and far fewer heartbreaks in the world today.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by ubunja(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
it's not about looks or money.

If it was about looks and money we would all be beautiful and rich because our great great grandmothers would have long only dealt with handsome and rich men.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by luvyaself95(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Kentura:
No, because you're senseless.. And Yes because girls like senseless people they can easily manipulate.
Bobo yi oh gbadun oh cheesy
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by luvyaself95(m): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Mcslize:

Everything you said are true i stop chatting online since it like i force girls to chat with me guess what no one chat me up shocked but i feel happy to know that because it more better if a girl love me than me loving her...
forcing , low self esteem and insecure made some guys useless to girls and i ain't be part of them...
thanks to ubunja in that aspects...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by Charleys: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2019
OP no one will ever love you like your mother, do not equate motherly love with other Love.
Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by helpfulposts(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Mcslize:

Bless you so much! How I wish there is a button (tab) to add reputation on Nairaland, it would've been better.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me? by helpfulposts(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
men really need to get out of their ego and let women do the choosing. There would be far less tears and far fewer heartbreaks in the world today.

Thanks

Guy, I have to follow on Nairaland o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here (new Tecnic To Scare Guys Away) / Muslim Cleric Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman Who Attends His Mosque / Imposting Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.