Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,100 members, 7,916,187 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

See How Davido Reacts To Ella's '' Blow My Mind '' Cover With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Davido Reacts To Ella's '' Blow My Mind '' Cover With Chris Brown (634 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Davido Reacts To Ella's '' Blow My Mind '' Cover With Chris Brown by gistyinka(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija Season 4 ex-housemate, Ella has left Davido speechless after doing a cover of his hit single, ‘Blow my mind’.

The one-minute cover has got everybody talking about her talent for music, and has seen Ella rendered the song in her way of adding ad-libs and more to the second verse, which was taken by Chris Brown.

However, Davido comments on the cover video on her page with a ” Fire Emojis ”, and he also goes as far of re-uploading it on his own Instagram Page, which has gathered over 600k views and 5k comments within 24-hours.

How Ella Got Davido & Everybody Speechless With Her Own Cover of ” Blow My Mind ” Featuring Chris Brown

https://gyonlineng.com/ella-got-davido-speechless/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKJjgXVpY_s

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Labour For Four Days Pushing Without Pain Relief — Olamide’s Baby Mama / Kanye West's New Music Album"jesus Is King" / Bbnaija: Mercy Buys Immunity With #merike's Movie Coins, Buying Her Way 2 Semi..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.