Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,643 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son (7660 Views)

Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video) / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by 2rez: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
fraspree:

Madam moniker what are u trying to claim for women? Are u trying to attribute more smartness to women? You will be surprised what ur brother's wife is doing with her Facebook account especially with her ex b4 she married. If i screenshot my own Facebook inbox to u, u will be surprised what these married women u are attributing more smartness can and cannot do. Pls close ur mouth let the message be passed and stop trying to interrupt a cheating gone bad lesson.

Dont mind her, she's living up to the personalty of her zodiac sign perhaps; Virgo cheesy

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Tayo0778(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Hunhunnn! I smell nothing but lies
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by djoe21(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
sparog:
Oh God

Pls give me a wife like my mom when I'm ready to marry
. amen

You better go and ask your dad before you make such request.
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
djoe21:

grin grin grin ;D0
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Wande22(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chepos1:
Why do women have this type of strong heart?
A secret you know can't survive too long you are hell bent in keeping it?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by ilevic(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
I don't think it's real
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by sparog(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
djoe21:

Shut your trap man, I know my mom well and I know both her strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, its my prayer and not yours so mind your phucking business.

Ewu
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by djoe21(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
sparog:

Shut your trap man, I know my mom well and I know both her strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, its my prayer and not yours so mind your phucking business.

Ewu

cheesy cheesy Funny guy. I have said what I have to. Just an advice. Take it or leave it. lipsrsealed
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Attempt: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
daddytime:
Very abominable in an Invictus manner..
Invictus is now an adjective lol
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by sparog(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
djoe21:

cheesy cheesy Funny guy. I have said what I have to. Just an advice. Take it or leave it. lipsrsealed

And I have given you mine too
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by spydes: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's like you don't know the kind of humans you are living on this same earth with...I'm a counselor and the things I've heard no longer shocks me
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by viver1: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2019
fraspree:

Your left ball there, how u go think say na true b4? Werey...
Because u no get balls. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom / Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] / Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.