Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack (28072 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by IMASTEX: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sunnymatey:
I personally like this new twist, but ll prefer this guyz be dealt with here at home.
All these promise and fail politicians must be taught a bitter lesson.
No matter how much they stole or any other wrong they commit, the law cannot cash up with them .
The law is for the commoner.
They are untouchable in Nigeria, because they are the law themselves. They always pay some futureless people to do their bidding.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by pookela11: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
IT AVAILABLE TODAY , JUST CALL OR WHATSAPP
070--8588--4203
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by nwakibie3(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
SIRTee15:

I'm Yoruba and I actually support what IPOB did...
Though I feel ikeweremadu may have been a soft target...
All the same kudos...

I'm very disappointed in ordinary Nigerians condemning this bold move by IPOB...
The only Nigerians who should criticise the attack should be the politicians...
In anticipation of their own dose of humiliation when they step foot overseas...
Except of course, Nigerians are happy with the terrible state of the nation or are suffering from Oedipus complex....

To Nigerians in diaspora...
Let's make abroad hot as hell for our evil politicians...
These people don't have our best interest at heart, so why should we care about them....
Why make them dignitaries in events overseas, while they turn our dear country into a shit hole....
These idiots will never honour an invitation for Gambia or somalia...
It must be developed western nations....

Gabon and Cameroon led the way by beaten up their politicians in France...
Biafra has taken the baton...
The rest of us should follow n express our anger against this useless idiots...
Let's learn from the people of honk kong who at the moment are standing against dictatorship n authoritarian rule...
This is not about Nnamdi kanu, sowore or IPOB...
This is about our future and that of our children....

Baaar Man,

Give him one bottle of Heineken on my bill
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by after4: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
My problem be sey why Yoruba dey drink panadol for our headache, is it your headache? Una sey una no go touch tinubu bcoss nah hem be una jagaban, we sey no problem leave us to touch our own. I want to make it clear to everyone that ike ekwerenmadu is one of the finest politicians the Igbo's ever had but we want more from him, imagine that it was okoroawusa, wetin we for dey talk now nah how many seasons hem go spend for hospital. This is our own revolution and we don't need anyone's advice nor help, we sey we go beat our own e consign una?
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
Definitely freedom of movement will not be guaranteed in Biafra Republic
Like the type of freedom you get in ur hell bound jungle of wild forests. I don't want the type of freedom that can have me take a taxi from Maiduguri to hell fire for just #30 fare.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Rotji(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
He is doing himself, calling for violence in other people's countries. I thought he should know better, for publicly calling for violence against leaders of his country elsewhere, he might just lose a lot of the asylum/citizenship status he is enjoying along with all who will be carrying out the foolish order.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by RTSC2: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by caracas: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
FlyoruB:

You can't move, sshit, or piss in Biafra unless 'supleme leader' Kanu gives you the greenlight. Try it and you will be 'fixed' by Biafra Gestapo.
No problem pls give us Biafra, we love gestapo treatment we love to be dehumanized
Just give us Biafra......
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by ibechris(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sunnymatey:
I personally like this new twist, but ll prefer this guyz be dealt with here at home.
No matter how much they stole or any other wrong they commit, the law cannot cash up with them .

Thumps up!
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by koning: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Taich:
He who the gods wants to kill, they make him mad. Nnamdi Kanu has lost it, I expected him to be diplomatic in handling this issue, I guess I was wrong. Nnamdi please stay far away from Nigeria because the next time you set your foot in Nigeria, you will be given a dose of your own medicine.

In all likelihood, he will be killed by another Igbo man. He has gone too far. He is now fighting for a nation he may never set foot on. He may even be attacked in his home town. A very sad action they took.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by bluefilm: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
By Daniel Ayinime - August 19, 2019

The Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has warned four state governors from the South-East region not to embark on foreign trips if they don’t want to be attacked by members of the proscribed group.

The warning was issued by the leader of the secessionist group, Nnamdi Kanu, while broadcasting to the world on Sunday through Radio Biafra.

Members of secessionist group calling for an independent state of Biafra Republic, on Saturday, assaulted a former deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, when he visited Germany for a function.

Mr Enugu-born federal lawmaker had no option than to run away for his dear life when members of IPOB stormed the gathering and attacked him.

Mr Kanu while issuing the warning said five members of the group has been selected in each country of the world to spearhead the attack on leaders of the South-East seen in any foreign land.

He also placed one million naira as bounty for anyone with any useful travel itinerary that will aid the tracking down of the leaders.

Although, there are five state governors from the geo-political zone, the group excluded one state governor from its list of those penciled down for attack elsewhere aside Nigeria.

The four others in the list includes: Dave Umahi (Ebonyi), Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia) and Willie Obiano (Anambra).

Excluded in the list is Emeka Ihedioha, the state governor of Imo State, which is one of the states in the Igbo predominantly area.

Meanwhile, TODAY POLITICS gathered that Mr Ihedioha, who succeeded Rochas Okorocha who is now a federal lawmaker, was probably excluded because he was not in power when his counterparts from the region gave their support for the proscription of IPOB two years ago.

Meanwhile, Mr Umahi who heads the South East Governors Forum has dismissed the warning of the secessionist group, describing it as an empty threat.

“They have no spread and power to do so, because they cannot see any governor to attack,” the Ebonyi governor said in a press statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Emmanuel Uzor.

The foolish Cownu is paying in Naira.

So he doesn't even have the biafran currency?

What a joke!
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
nwakibie3:
is this not madness that the same afonjas that told us to hold our SE leaders accountable for the marginalization of the region are still the same people crying more the bereaved when we do as they advised us?

if this is not madness pls tell me what it is.

It is called... OBSESSION
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Ikengawo: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
colestephan86:

Oh , beating and maiming your own is an act of bravery, your bravery will lead you no where. You will know the meaning of bravery when those idiots lay their dirty hands on someone that isn't from their region. Then you will spell bravery.
if I slap you nothing will happen
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by godofuck231: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Domestic and foreign threat = combatant enemies = enemies of state, yet they don't have visas in Germany and they are violent no wonder they are being deported
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by mediclife1987(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sunnymatey:

its beta done outside so that the politicians will not use their security as protection
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by fcdgrand(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
i love this great country biafra!
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by nkwuocha1: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
slickbak:
These Igbos in diaspora are obviously snorting their goods. Argue with the tiny muscles in your finger.

Better than to sniff cum pants,you are so accustomed to grin
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by slickbak(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Better than to sniff cum pants,you are so accustomed to grin
okay
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Leo588(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Empty Threats indeed. Misleading.....A true soldiers never fight his alleged enemy on a strange land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.