Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People (37560 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by whytediamond(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:
Because she has butt, she can talk.

Buttpad is a form of enhancement and it makes the wearer feel sexy, even though it is not an actual butt

She wears wigs and heels a lot, has anybody told her she's insecure? What happened to feeling secure in her natural hair and height? Or does she not know those are also forms of enhancements? Those who use waist trainers are also insecure in their bodies, same as users of push-up bras and all forms of enhancements, abi?

All these selective critics fail to apply logic when they are talking. Leave people to wear what they wish on their bodies

See how you just copied my mind. Are you a mind reader?

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by oxygenlove(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

[s]Buttpad is a form of enhancement and it makes the wearer feel sexy, even though it is not an actual butt

She wears wigs and heels a lot, has anybody told her she's insecure? What happened to feeling secure in her natural hair and height? Or does she not know those are also forms of enhancements? Those who use waist trainers are also insecure in their bodies, same as users of push-up bras and all forms of enhancements, abi?

All these selective critics fail to apply logic when they are talking. Leave people to wear what they wish on their bodies[/s]

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Justpd: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Buttpad is a form of enhancement and it makes the wearer feel sexy, even though it is not an actual butt

All these selective critics fail to apply logic when they are talking. Leave people to wear what they wish on their bodies

But heels and wigs are normal for ladies tho, they're collectively accepted. But butt pad is totally a scam. I fell in love with a lady because of her butt only to find out she's wearing butt pad? I'll arrest her sad
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by shogsman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
You better breathe,you’ll just kill yourself idiot.
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by speedchariot(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tobi's food.
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Diodess: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by olinx123(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
We guys do not have problem.

For your competent home or private tutor for science based subjects for students in Yaba and environs please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if the need requires.
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Chommieblaq(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

preach it sis, their body, their choice!
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by slickbak(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chief Security Officer is now wearing dress to show her butt when we can't see face.
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justpd:

But heels and wigs are normal for ladies tho, they're collectively accepted. But butt pad is totally a scam. I fell in love with a lady because of her butt only to find out she's wearing butt pad? I'll arrest her sad
heels and wigs are not normal for anybody, I don't use either, so, I don't think they are normal. If so, it is only a mattee of time before buttpads become normal.

These things are used to make a face more appealing, the legs look longer, or make a dress look good. I don't even use buttpads, because I think they're uncomfortable, but Alex has no justification to talk smack about its users. She should have just acknowledged the compliment and moved on, not use it to shade thousands of women, some of whom are her fans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by 001spice: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

. but why r u taking it personal. u sounding pain.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Transistors: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
001spice:
. but why r u taking it personal. u sounding pain.
stale talk

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Joystark(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

You just got yourself a new fan...
And I'm sooooo going to read your book.
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by BORN2RULE20(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
NATURAL

IS

BAE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by KingGBsky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

How disgusting it would be when you taking it off in front of your boyfriend. I can break up with a girl because of that sh!t

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

You just got yourself a new fan...
And I'm sooooo going to read your book.
thanks a lot sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by 001spice: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
it understandable. deal wit it. las las u go dey alrit
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by gabsmilez(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Alex, has said that ladies who wear butt pads are insecure about their bodies.

She made this statement in an exchange with one of her followers on Instagram this morning after sharing the photos above. See the exchange below.

More pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/only-insecure-people-wear-butt-pad-bbnaijas-alex-says/
is she crippled?
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
KingGBsky:

How disgusting it would be when you taking it off in front of your boyfriend. I can break up with a girl because of that sh!t
Na you sabi, the girls using it have boyfriends that are not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by paix(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Thank God I am a man, I don't need any additives or enhancers to look good. I can be short and with pot belly, somebody somewhere will still like me as I am.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
paix:
Thank God I am a man, I don't need any additives or enhancers to look good. I can be short and with pot belly, somebody somewhere will still like me as I am.
there are women that are short with potbelly that someone still likes. There are men using enhancers as well.

Not everybody has the same tastes and I can assure you, most women using buttpads are not using it to attract men.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by martineverest(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

guilty conscience and inferiority complex are your problems

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by paix(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:
there are women that are short with potbelly that someone still likes. There are men using enhancers as well.

Not everybody has the same tastes and I can assure you, most women using buttpads are not using it to attract men.
Oh, I see. They're only telling their creator that HE'S not a good artist, hence they don't like the way they look. That's why they wear make-up to tell HIM how they wish to look like. As the name implies MAKE UP!!!!
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Resonator: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Reelmii: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:
heels and wigs are not normal for anybody, I don't use either, so, I don't think they are normal. If so, it is only a mattee of time before buttpads become normal.

These things are used to make a face more appealing, the legs look longer, or make a dress look good. I don't even use buttpads, because I think they're uncomfortable, but Alex has no justification to talk smack about its users. She should have just acknowledged the compliment and moved on, not use it to shade thousands of women, some of whom are her fans.
please i have just one question for u, if truly it is not insecurity that makes a woman wear it, why is it that those who wear it do not open up that they wear it, they will rather tell u it is natural especially if it was in picture u saw it...

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Switches: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by 2rez: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
She is saying all these things just to advertise her yansh, calling this one fish brain is an insult to fishes.

Brother man, your comments most times get me in stitches cheesy. Like u process them comments well enough to fit into them babes situation. U really got the techniques in getting them served for shizzle. grin. I couldnt have gotten them served any better. U go bruh.

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mtcheeeew.

I want to go under the knife sef.

Complete transformation. Butt pad na for teams wey dey battle relegation.

I done pass that level.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yea, she may not need butt pad, but she sure is brainless.

Hyporcrite wearing fake hair, is fake hair Natural?
Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by rozayx5(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Flawless comment
100/100 cool

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: Butt Pad Is For Insecure People by okeniti: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Very well explained. As the Yoruba say, o s'alaaye daada.

safarigirl:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Osita Iheme In Agbada, Pictured With Adesina, Wins Nollywood Man Of Yr Award / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.