Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta (67182 Views)

Man, 52, In Police Net For Having Anal S*x With Girl, 12 / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Princeofasia: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Ugee12:

I know that is what you did to all your female relatives. After all you are an animal.
i want to try it on your mama na/
i will Bleep her yansh till she start to use pampers
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Ugee12: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Princeofasia:
i want to try it on your mama na/
i will Bleep her yansh till she start to use pampers
You are dead already sorry oh....she does real men who are alive not dead fools. Your mother is already rolling in her own grave. If only she knew it was her useless son who would kill her. Waste of sperm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Ugee12: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
pyro62:

Omo I no dey fight with you. Goan self juice with sniper. Idiota
Sharrap.....you sound like a fool.
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Princeofasia: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ugee12:

You are dead already sorry oh....she does real men who are alive not dead fools. Your mother is already rolling in her own grave. If only she knew it was her useless son who would kill her. Waste of sperm cheesy
she this one wey go die by okda accident before end of october dey follow me talk. i changed my mind about fucking your dirty mother, na my dog i she deserve. i just hope she doesnt give my dog some std. she will suck my dogs dick till it cums and she must make sure she drinks it like a dirty slut that she is grin
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Ugee12: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Princeofasia:
she this one wey go die by okda accident before end of october dey follow me talk. i changed my mind about fucking your dirty mother, na my dog i she deserve. i just hope she doesnt give my dog some std. she will suck my dogs dick till it cums and she must make sure she drinks it like a dirty slut that she is grin
Very dry.....try another one......it might be interesting or better still just shutup. Nobody cares about what a fool like you has to say.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Princeofasia: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Ugee12:

Very dry.....try another one......it might be interesting or better still just shutup. Nobody cares about what a fool like you has to say.
imagine a worthless son of a bastard std infested hoe talking about nobody cares if his mom is a LovePeddler or not but the walking corpse is still responding
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Ugee12: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Princeofasia:
imagine a worthless son of a bastard std infested hoe talking about nobody cares if his mom is a LovePeddler or not but the walking corpse is still responding
Next please.......Borrrrrinnnnggggg grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Ellioto076(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
zoba88:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1VvReonMp3/?igshid=ij1d6pf0d9p2
A bike man was disgraced after he was caught having anal sex with a small girl in Delta.The incident happened along Ogodo Road, Sapele.According to report,the man saw the girl along Ogodo Road and took her to Ogaga Road where he stays.He had anal sex with her.He was caught and flogged by mob.

See more photos below and watch the video

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/bike-man-disgraced-after-he-was-caught.html

I feel sorry for this man... he was only looking for sex and that girl had to be around but he wasn't that smart. He should've take her far enough to do it.
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by drerocker: 2:47am On Dec 12, 2023
zoba88:
A bike man was disgraced after he was caught having anal sex with a small girl in Delta.The incident happened along Ogodo Road, Sapele.According to report,the man saw the girl along Ogodo Road and took her to Ogaga Road where he stays.He had anal sex with her.He was caught and flogged by mob.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/bike-man-disgraced-after-he-was-caught.html
Y floging the man alone
Re: Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta by Sirianese: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2023
zoba88:

Such rapists ought to be killed on the spot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.