Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

#bbnaija Video: If I Decide To Set My Eye On You, Venita Tells Gedoni - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija Video: If I Decide To Set My Eye On You, Venita Tells Gedoni (281 Views)

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Video: If I Decide To Set My Eye On You, Venita Tells Gedoni by 042Trend: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2019

Following last night's eviction of Joe and Enkay from the Big Brother Naija house and Ebuka’s chat with the housemates during the Live Eviction Show, Venita stated that she was not happy with the fact that Khafi told others about their 'little misunderstanding'.

This was evident in her conversation with Gedoni where she vented her anger to him and said “If I decided to set my compass on you, she (Khafi) will not stand a chance.”  

Confused and short of words, Gedoni’s solution was to offer Venita a hug which calmed her down a bit, but Venita was not done yet.

Watch the video of their conversation ==>> https://www.042hits.com/bbnaija-video-if-i-decide-to-set-my-eye-on-you-khafi-will-not-stand-a-chance-venita-tells-gedoni/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Bruhm And Social Media 101 Prize Giveaways / Bbnaija (S4): Khafi Denies Having Sex With Gedoni, Says She’s A Celibate / National Film & Video Censors Board (NFVCB) Visits NTA Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.