Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man United Boss Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba’s Future Ahead Of Clash Tonight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Boss Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba’s Future Ahead Of Clash Tonight (320 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Boss Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba’s Future Ahead Of Clash Tonight by Enilovesam(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reiterated Paul Pogba will not leave Manchester United this summer – despite the France international saying there is a “big question mark” over his future.

Ahead of Monday’s trip to Wolves, live on Sky Sports, the United manager fielded questions on Pogba – and where he might end up – following the midfielder’s latest remarks after the 4-0 win over Chelsea last Sunday.

“You always put question marks around Paul, don’t you?” Solskjaer asked the journalists gathered for his weekly news conference.

“I’ve got no concerns on Paul. For me, he is going to stay,” the United boss continued.

“I don’t think it is odd saying, ‘I enjoy playing, I have fun with my team-mates, I enjoy what I’m doing, I love my job – and I’ve enjoyed the game’.

“Of course, that sentence with the question mark about him – there’s always question marks about Paul Pogba.

“There’s not one press conference where I have not answered a question about Paul Pogba.

“Eighty per cent of what he said is ‘I enjoyed the game’ and his time now.”

Read more>>> https://www.naijapacked.com.ng/2019/08/man-united-boss-solskjaer-speaks-on.html

(1) (Reply)

REVIEW: How The Premier League Matchday 2 Went Down, Results & League Standing / United Face £12m Sanchez Wage Bill / These 20-minute Yoga Styles Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.