Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (69043 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good one. Happy for my fav wrestler cum actor.

Hml. The passion in that second picture, signs of true love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by NOL2dworld(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by naijadrivablog: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Amanee(f): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Long court ships and short marriages, what's the use of my congratulations?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
And here just 6months she don dey complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by lilfreezy: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by jimyjames(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
Before opening the topic I knew it would be a white woman

Congrats sha

So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Midas01:
Mumu. Tell your daughter or sister to wait that long till she becomes Lord of the rings.

Na fight abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by nextstep(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
... and that friends is how a man loses half his wealth.

When it works, marriage is a blessing, but most times in the abroad, the man ends up working for her until she decides to break up for "irreconcilable differences", so she can get that fortune.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by skukimania(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Celestial777:
Can nigeria girl wait this long
They are always in a hurry

Can you ask your sister to wait that long? Knowing fully well that most of our Nigerian Brothers are not that reliable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Congrats sha
Any problem with him marrying a white woman? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Congrats sha
aaayyy...was it suppose to be a black woman ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
vibre:
That's what she's been waiting for, you will see her true colour now. Just waiting for the divorce news and how much she'll take from your hard earned money sad
I was thinking about the same thing too. This is one of the reason why many of them marry late. I believe there is a pre-nuptial agreement signed no matter how much love they have for each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Adakintroy2: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Celestial777:
Can nigeria girl wait this long
They are always in a hurry

The question is not only one sided..can we men be faithfully too this long.

Only when we broke, we DE find loyal chick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Okoroawusa: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Congrats sha
Forget the fact that his father was black.The Rock has never really been a Black Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Bridget95(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
12 years? Nigerian ladies hope una dey see correct patient lady wey dey eat the fattest d..k?
Ha,I thought snoop doggy dog has the longest and fatest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by mannobi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Itsss moui time. Love this guy in moana movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by 9gerian: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hilarious cheesy grin

soberdrunk:
See better babe!!! Naija babe just 2 years she will start asking "where is the relationship going" as if nah Uber..... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Midas01:
Mumu. Tell your daughter or sister to wait that long till she becomes Lord of the rings.
Hahahaha ee pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Mazulu: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow.

Meanwhile, If you're a foodie like me �� then you shouldn't miss this year's Back to School Festival.

Multiple vendors
Assorted types of delicacies
Live music
Drinks

It's all round fun.

Date: Sept 7
Venue: The Balmoral, Federal Hotel VI
Time: 10am-4pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by mannobi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Itsss moui time. Love this guy in moana movie. The rock the wrestler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nice. The guy tried to play American football (NFL) but was not drafted. He then pursued wrestling & acting and is now making more money than many NFL players cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by engrelvis(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Congrats sha
y r black celebrities always marrying white women?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by lennsmart(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
That's too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Sacchi1162(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
vibre:
That's what she's been waiting for, you will see her true colour now. Just waiting for the divorce news and how much she'll take from your hard earned money sad

Which kin bad belle b dis??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by hinere(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
My love for Americans. Their mindset and attitude to life is topnotch. If na Naija now, them for don they shout "Go and marry, go and marry... At your age... You never marry". By the time you now rush and marry and unfortunately divorce tomorrow... They will start another episode "He can't even stay in marriage... Marry and divorce... Divorcee"
The moment we start allowing people live their lives and mind our businesses, the better for us all in this country.
Live your life and make your money Jare.

Let me sell my market small for here

Kindly rock kiss my signature to invest in Real Estate. Buy Lands and Houses. Get Architectural designs and drawings done and get your final year research project and semester paper done for you today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by MrFly(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
If wrestling can turn u to a famous actor then am coming, i don wrestle for village square tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Mike2019: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
For car you desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by pat077: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
12 years a side chick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Tchange1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
maak400:
This old man is just getting married shocked

Do you know since when they have been leaving together. Moreover, you still get hope that is if your not already 50+ years old grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Funmmyastic: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Happy married life to them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.