Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (67615 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Chidex50(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Una mate are busy producing Generator that use water to power,what u people know is sex sex sex!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by adebanjoaa: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Useless show, useless programme, useless fans celebrating nonsense everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
No be only guys dey chop and go.Girls dey do am too.Especially when the guy don go broke she go follow sugar daddy wey get wife for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Burger01(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
MrTrend:
Sex, sex, sex, everywhere sex
I tire. Must she have sex with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by caprini1: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
MrWTF:
This Ike always forming Bad guy!

Omo forget o!

Small pikin for Lagos go chance you.
Ode ni bobo yen! no be by tatoo cheesy ask Ozil and kolasinac .Them been dey form gangstar.....when war start,ball sef dem no see play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Isnow: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
but who wld want to have sex with that dirty asssss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by banhammy: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
This program is evil.
Stop watching it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by lolinglong(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mercy u give him now or later if he wants to run he can still do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Kylekent59: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
she is up for eviction

Mercy
Mike
Diane
Jackie
Frod
Seyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Modernist: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
Ike, low budget Michael B Jordan
That's an insult to Michael B Jordan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Martinez39(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
This is outrageous. However can why someone refuses to sex with another person unnecessarily become an issue of discussion? What the hell is this?
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Girls packaging weak guys since 1946! Ask every girl when last she had sex, they always reply a year or two ago, but when you enter the place, as a sharp guy, you smile,and rave the damn trutle, while she screams baby pls take it easy, then when finished, some claim crying, ask her why, she says she doesnt normally give in so easy, but she doesnt know why she feels so much for you, then u lie down facing up with a grin, cause u know you know, the she cuddles you tight and say sweetheart so who am I to you now? what are we now? Then u reply, baby! We are just pencils in the hands of our creator!even mercy de form wait for me, baby plan with me, because she is on national TV, a confirmed runs chic, cause 99% of naija slay girls are, Abeg make we de fire de go jooor
Lmaoooo...
You get the points nicely.
International man is pleased with you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Modernist: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=Kingtblakhog post=81409728][/quote]Na wa for you ooo.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by themanderon: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
If someone had said we would have a show where immorality is brazenly practiced and it will become mainstream about 20yrs ago nobody would have believed it.
This generation is truly sick and is speedily heading towards self implosion.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by shineeye1: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-why-mercy-is-afraid-of-ike.html?m=1

People get rewarded today for glamorizing indiscriminate sex in blatant disdain of God's explicit sexual orders. The joys of such defiance can only be short lived - ending in many sorrows.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by agbo2345(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
You may know my customer
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by raphy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
the GUy get sweet mouth and me too get sweet mouth i dont chase girls.
I just have to make money first then girls do the chasing.

but that girl fine na only venita be her competitor in that house. Diane fine sha she doest attract guys.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by wale377(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lie looks like nairamarley here
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
See analysis.

I wish the average Nigerian youth can give a detailed analysis of government policies the way 'MizD' just analysed Ike and Mercy's conversation, but alas, that is asking for the impossible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Forget about his gangster's posture ,ike na mumu! You guys will pity him by the time that Mercy girl is done with him. Gedoni, though not my favorite, represents the real Nijja street guys in that house! Niga is already targeting Venita grin!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by lloyds(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sex.sex.sex. . That's all they offer in this useless show. . What benefit is it to the society?
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
hmmmm, see his sugar coated mouth.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Dizzytee: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Girls packaging weak guys since 1946! Ask every girl when last she had sex, they always reply a year or two ago, but when you enter the place, as a sharp guy, you smile,and rave the damn trutle, while she screams baby pls take it easy, then when finished, some claim crying, ask her why, she says she doesnt normally give in so easy, but she doesnt know why she feels so much for you, then u lie down facing up with a grin, cause u know you know, the she cuddles you tight and say sweetheart so who am I to you now? what are we now? Then u reply, baby! We are just pencils in the hands of our creator!even mercy de form wait for me, baby plan with me, because she is on national TV, a confirmed runs chic, cause 99% of naija slay girls are, Abeg make we de fire de go jooor
u wont kill us!
who am i to u? we're nothing but pencil in d hands of our creator, that phrase alone dey burst my brain..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by pinkygurl(f): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS GEH IS A FRAUD LOL SHE IS EVEN THE ONE THAT WILL CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SUGAR DADDIES ARE WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE THE HOUSE?

AS FOR IKE THE KONJI THAT IS MAKING HIM SHOUT LOVE UP AND DOWN WILL CLEAR ONCE HE EJACULATES IN HER PVSSY
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Stefan111(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
iamawara:
What's my own here? Me that don't have time watching them. Who Dem epp
E don help many people olodo
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by okakasite: 12:57am On Aug 20, 2019
About 100 PDP Members Defects To APC In Kogi State

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=502 | Kogi State News
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by maynation(f): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Yeeeeepa cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.