Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (62920 Views)

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Obusjames(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Reading this is like watching a movie and reading a novel at the same time. Quite interesting and eyes opening. Naija boys have it all.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by excessmon(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
U call it that

What do people like mark of Facebook food not for scamming
Markanye:
Awesome read, I wonder what they were using all the money for and why they could not desist from a life of crime.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by focus7: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
When it comes to crimes dope your hat for the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't blame you, I blame those who were supposed to teach you how to distinguish between right and wrong when you were a kid but didn't do it, not withstanding since they failed you should have learned it yourself but the wrong foundation has already been made in your life.

You're not better than him, a criminal like you shouldn't be dignified with a response in the first place, I hope DSS are reading through this thread.

Get out of here if you can't see the positive side of this story

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Newboss:

Typical Nigerian.

Find out the meaning of legend.

Julian Assange, Snowden, bla bla bla, are criminals by their actions but also legends. Every legend deserves an accolade so long as they killed no one. Being a criminal doesn't disqualify them from being legends.

Or better still, just have fun being ignorant.
Don't mind that bush rat.. Even Pablo Escobar, el chapo that murdered a lot are legends.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Guestlander: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
BrutusOj:
Exactly, if only they can go low key and come up with a business empire to take eyes off them, it will be difficult to catch them.

If only they can apply the same ingenuity to create their own empire without trying to ruin other people's lives.
There's nothing to be admired about a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Wayne4uall(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am very sure their are lot of business to do that will cover up his tracks and will bring him more money if he stay out of fraud
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Newboss(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Don't mind that bush rat.. Even Pablo Escobar, el chapo that murdered a lot are legends.

Exactly.

In every sphere of existence, there are legends. Whether legal or illegal, every legend is a legend by reason of their sheer brilliance and intelligence.

The gray area is when it involves killing. Money can be dealt with because it is just a means to an end, but killing can't be dealt with.

Even FBI knows that this guy is a legend. Any real person who reads this story will see this guy as a legend

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by romenna: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by greypencils: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Y'all here hailing both crime and criminal. And you don't for once think of the difficulty this poses to ordinary Nigerians who just want to make a decent living outside the country. I have been all over and other nationals don't want to identify with Nigerians, don't want to employ Nigerians because we are branded as fraudsters. You blame the government for being corrupt but what do you all fraudsters do when you have enough to set-up and start a business? Y'all don't stop. This is not a fucking government problem but a bleeped up DNA of greed in y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Omoalaja99: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Someone should make a film on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
SocialJustice:
Invictus na boy, Tobe is the real Danger! Diabolik. Dude is still at large. I even thought he was arrested.

He was actually, and sentenced in 2013. No matter how intelligent a scammer might be, judgement day is certain...

Through harmless trails, unnoticed loops, the cops will kiss the road-jigi-masta.... U can only run, u can't hide.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Biggest80: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
I have learnt one or two things grin

They are watching you.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by donmarshia(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
If these guys had escaped to Nigeria, no one would have caught them.

Jeez! Exciting read! Crime does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Marcos88(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
sunsewa16:
The story was a thriller, like what we get in hardly chase,I enjoyed reading it to the end.

As in ... Nigga’s purely genius.. Say no more!!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Pennywise(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
So this guy was finally caught. I read about him while still on the run. It was believed he was hiding somewhere in Nigeria. Apparently a guy like that cant stay long in these climes. What really shocked me is the slap on the wrist of a prison term he got. The US is not known to take kindly to high profile financial criminals like this

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by YoungG12(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
cool Ijoba CC cool
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Next up the real 419 G - Dan Etete and the $1.1 billion Malabu oil deal.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
IT IS A THRILLER....CRIME DOESN'T PAY,KARMA AT LAST

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pennywise:
So this guy was finally caught. I read about him while still on the run. It was believed he was hiding somewhere in Nigeria. Apparently a guy like that cant stay long in these climes. What really shocked me is the slap on the wrist of a prison term he got. The US is not known to take kindly to high profile financial criminals like this

MAYBE HE HAD GOOD LAWYERS

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by hyperflex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Didn’t know copy and paste was allowed here. Seen this post ages ago. I guess Invictus Obi made it worthy to bring up
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
I have learnt one or two things grin

bros abeg wetin them talk for all those write up?

i no fit read those things... am a lazy yuut
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by poweredcom(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Which kind long story be dis op

Abeg this tobechukwu don Japa since they can't get him for life

Except he go enter North America or Europe

Baba de ball de buy house everywhere since that time
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by younowell: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
"the strippers would beeline for him, their cellphones lighting up as they called their off-duty friends: "Get over here! T just showed up!"

What a baller!.. so sad this guy will go down in history for the wrong reason.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Revolva(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deola2020:

Y'all favourite musicians na yahoo boys front....this kazeem guy I Sabi am for area when e still dey naija,as at 07-08 this men don dey ball hard....

If FBI come naija,dem go pick all naija artist,producers and record label owners

Men na true oo see baba de snap selfie with OBO Sha for plane

Baba no no say Dem kelebe go catch am one day
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Adadio: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
It would be interesting to know if his father was also involved in criminal activities while he was alive.There are whispers here and there.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Brugo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tobeshuku.

Na dem. Representing his people well. grin
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by DevilhimseIf: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
Tobeshuku.

Na dem. Representing his people well. grin
[/s]
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Ygrette(f): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
MudRaker:

Whether you like it or not, Tobe has made his name and is set for greater heights.

I see him easily getting a book deal that will definitely see a Hollywood movie about his hustle.

I see him working with FBI and opening up a financial security firm.

I see him going on tours and holding seminars for blue chipped companies.

I even believe he was instrumental in Invictus arrest.

So go and die with your jealousy

See as this one dey celebrate thievery. Na wa o.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by justli: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
"the boy is an enigma".
I guess you now know why Chase is an incredible best seller.

Crime story from the views of the criminal endears you their story.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Well...After all that he was still arrested by the FBI, The FBI are the legends. I take my hat off for the FBI.

FBI, CIA are the best law enforcement Agencies on earth. America first, Others follow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.