Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu (495 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigeria’s former President, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the recent attack on Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in Nurenberg, Germany by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.Saraki, on Sunday evening, expressed disappointment at the development.

He tweeted:-

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/19/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-Igbos-attack-on-ekweremadu/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by adekolaelect(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wailers and Ipob are in confusion to comment on this Issue.They support any assaults on the present leaders and their presidential candidate condemned it .

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by Okuda(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
adekolaelect:
Wailers and Ipob are in confusion to comment on this Issue.They support any assaults on the present leaders and their presidential candidate condemned it .

st2fup

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by TimFisher2: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
undecided

We passed a strong message to our leaders

We are not assleakers...whatever you do,you must be held accountable

I am proud to be an Igbo man!

I am proud to be a Biafra!!

I am proud to be an IPOB!!!

God bless the rising sun of my fathers

One day We all shall be liberated from this mess!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Atichuku should always and I mean always work to stroke the egos of his benefactors angry

Atichuku should have stood with Namdi Kanu and ipob on this issue grin

They would soon come for Atichuku now cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by funmijoyb(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fayose refers to them as pigs and touts

Atiku called them uncivilized and undemocratic

Shame on any ipod suporting d attack on Ike on this forum.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by skyblueking(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lips sealed.
Arms crossed.

Shebi everybody don dey fear make im no chop beating too??

The battle line has been drawn!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by BlackfireX: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
A message have been passed.....

Every politician in this country will watch there back from now on.

The people are angry,hungry, frustrated, stepped upon.

A storm is coming

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by Emmzy201(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
I can bet my balls that Atiku laughed his brains out when he first heard of the beating
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu by adekolaelect(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Okuda:

st2fup
confused second slaves of Fulani republic .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Captain On My Payroll, Wadume Reveals / BREAKING: Okowa’s Sister-in-law Kidnapped In Asaba / FG  ready to Negotiate With p&id firm Over $9 Billion U.K Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.