Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,962 members, 7,931,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) (13514 Views)

7 Passengers Injured In Ghastly Motor Accident On Third Mainland Bridge (Pix) / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Abuloma80:

Totally untrue. They are a 50-50 Local Govts in terms of APC/PDP voting pattern. Check your figures for the last election. Ahmadu Fintiri (PDP) won by very, very tiny margin over the incumbent, Umaru Bindo (APC). How could PDP be 90% in the area, yet its senator was from APC. During 2015 elections Binta Massi Garba (APC) was the senator for the Adamawa North which comprises Madagali, Michika (Binta's town), Gulak (Fintiri's town), Askira-Uba, Mubi (Bindo's town), Hong, Gombi, Song etc. I am telling you these with all honesty and confidence because l come from Michika. This bridge wahal is just one of the neglected aspects. The most painful and worst affecting the indigenes from these areas particularly my home town Michika, is lack of restoration of POWER. Ever when Boko Haram cut off and destroyed the power lines in 2014 consecutively 5+ years without light. The impact and effects of that is better imagined by the residents especially those whose businesses are dependant on light. So with all fairness and justice to equitable accessible to infrastructure, those two wahala (bridge & power) should be urgently addressed to.

very true
Re: Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) by hahn(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
myfan:
Government should do something about it as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, my situation is gradually going into depression (God forbid). Bail a brother out today for his school fees please. Things are really challenging for many Nigerians in this country. I watched a video days ago where I saw a young man who climbed to the top of a telecommunication mast and jumped down from there straight to his death. His action really touched me and made me to begin to wonder what he was passing through in life be he finally saw that as a solution to all his problems in life. Perhaps, a little help from his neighbours or whoever would've stopped him from taking that decision. Always help those you can. Thanks

My number remains : 090.17.6.4.02.89
E-mail: nteedem@gmail.com

Why don't you drop out of school and start a business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boat Accident Claims Eight Lives In Bayelsa / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Yenagoa - Port Harcourt Road Wrecked By The Flood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.