Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,212 members, 7,928,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ever Dread Mondays? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Dread Mondays? (240 Views)

Work Only On Mondays- Amarilo Plastics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dread Mondays? by Auxigen(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
YES! Are you that one that wake up to the sound of an alarm every Monday morning wishing the weekend was longer?
Are you the one that don't get enough sleep every week day just so you could get to work early?
Are you a parent and you work so hard day and night to cater for your children but still don't have enough time to spend with them?
Are you looking for an escape plan from the Rat-Race and enjoy Time and Financial Freedom. .
Then this might work for you!
Earn up to #96000 daily doing this business part-time/full-time
This is not ponzi or any get-rich quick scheme.
This is a business Tycoons like Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki refer to as the business of the 21st century. .For more information, reach me with details on my SIGGY.
Re: Ever Dread Mondays? by Auxigen(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
The only way to secure your financial future is to build RESIDUAL income i.e money that keeps coming in even wen you're sleeping. .
Re: Ever Dread Mondays? by Auxigen(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Keep the calls coming. .

(1) (Reply)

Sales Supervisor Needed Urgently!! / Outsource Africa Is Recruiting For Fulltime Direct Sales Executives. (lagos) / Learn How To Drive:house Help Job @ Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.