Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,509 members, 7,917,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:03 AM

Eye Lashes And Its Effect - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Lashes And Its Effect (993 Views)

What Is Dehydration And Its Effect On The Body / The Prostate Gland And Its Effect On Men ( A Must Read For Men ) / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Lashes And Its Effect by Chizybrown: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Eye lashes is a synthetic plastic lashes artificially made to beautify the eye lid and exhume beauty.

The Artificial eye lash require a gum like glue to grip it to the eye lid. This glue weakens the retina of the eye and the upper eye lash region.

https://chimetimo.com.ng/eye-lashes-and-its-effect-ladies-beware/

Re: Eye Lashes And Its Effect by chiommy123(f): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Come op which kind thing be this na obviously you're not a Nigerian to post that pix
Re: Eye Lashes And Its Effect by Chizybrown: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
FORGET THE PICTURE AND READ THIS CONTENT
Re: Eye Lashes And Its Effect by Monbelle: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
I just accessed this message and OMG what this terrible picture has to do with false eyelashes? First of all these do not show that something is wrong with the eye or retina except of the fact it is really not a Nigerian person. The second thing, it shows curly lashes – I think a sick new trend for not normal persons. I personally use false eyelashes for years and don’t have the problems with retina and upper eye lash region. You just need to give your eyes rest from time to time from this kind of makeup. I buy them from this place https://www.acelashes.com and I am really satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help / 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti / 248 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 4399. 143 deaths. 778 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.