Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy (507 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy by afrishoponline1: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Pump Air Into Your Pond without Electricity using 6 litres water bottle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q5vqOeHE5c&feature=youtu.be

By using 6 litres of water bottle, I was able to pump air into an Aquarium filled with over 50 litres of water for more than 5 minutes without the use of electricity. Just by using the law of gravitational force to generate air pressure.

From my calculation, you can pump air into your pond free of electricity using this method. But to get a decent air presure you have to increase the amount of Presure by increasing the water and the distance between the two vessels.

On Average i was able to get this.
2L - 8 min
50L -200 min 3.3
(barrel) 159L - 636‬ min (10.6 Hours)

Working on a new video with 50litres. Share and subscribe to my Channel, and dont forget to hit the bell sign.

Observation
I noticed the oxygen bubble in the Aquarium were rich in oxygen as compared to the one using Electricity. Bubbles were seen all over the base and angles of the Aquarium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97r70CYnWJw

How to Pump Air Into Your Pond without Electricity using 2 litres water bottle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx3fx9_pprI
Re: Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy by MudRaker: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
The energy you will use initially to get adequate water pressure into the retaining container will be far more than what you would have used to pump the air into the aquarium.

By scale volume, you will need 100-1000 volume of water to pump less than 1 volume of air.

Say you need 5kg (5litres) of water to pump 0.1kg of air at molecular mass volume of air under STP, you will need more than 1000 pressure force of water to pump that low amount of air.
Re: Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy by afrishoponline1: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2019
MudRaker:
The energy you will use initially to get adequate water pressure into the retaining container will be far more than what you would have used to pump the air into the aquarium.

By scale volume, you will need 100-1000 volume of water to pump less than 1 volume of air.

Say you need 5kg (5litres) of water to pump 0.1kg of air at molecular mass volume of air under STP, you will need more than 1000 pressure force of water to pump that low amount of air.

This is specially designed for CatFish or Fish pond where water is needed at all times and with the right calculation, you can pump free air into your ponds increase productivity and feed convertion rate by pumping air into your pond.

It can also work for Earthen Ponds. The only energy to key start it would be Energy to pump water to the first vessel and you can activate the air pump for hours or days. Here you dont get to turn on Generator for 24 hours because you want to pump air into your pond. You would still pump water anyway to your pond or the over head tank. So this is just a way to do that free of Electricity.
Re: Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy by Oyerinde16(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
DM.
Re: Nairalander Develops An Air Pump That Works Without Using Electricity/energy by afrishoponline1: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Update:

How to Pump Air Into Your Pond without Electricity using 50L Tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzzdKjmvuY

Hi friends,
Today, I will be showing you how I pumped air into an aquarium without electricity. I used 50 litres water tank, the one I showed you in my previous video to pump air free of electricity/energy.

I was able to pump air free of energy like you see in the video for 50mins none stop using 50 litres tank. From my calculation, by increasing the amount of water, you should be able to pump air for 24 hours none stop. See calculation bellow.

On Average
50litres = 50mins
(barrel) 159L = 159min (2.6 Hours)
1000l = 1000mins (16 Hours)
2000l = 2000mins (33 Hours or 1 day and 9 hour)

(1) (Reply)

Sky Email Login | Sky Email Login Page / OST To PST Trusted Converter Software / Is Mopower 1kva Sine Wave Inverter Noisy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.