Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu (825 Views)

Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Thieves Stole Money In Senator’s Car, Says Ekweremadu / Nigeria Now More Divided Like Never Before, Says Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2019
"The continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu was part of the marginalisation of the Igbo race in Nigeria. Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafra agitators" ~ Ike Ekweremadu warned President Buhari 22/12/Sen.Ike

Ekweremadu as a Deputy Senate President Publicly Supported this Group that Called Nigeria a Zoo & The Democratically Elected President All Sorts of Names.
They Would've Plunged the Country into Another Needless War, But For the Timely Intervention Of Python Dance by the Military it was Adverted.
Why Should I be Concerned, if the Same Group Discovered Has Deceits & Gave Him a Dose of his Own Poison.

Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by Antoeni(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Do you know that many of our representatives in Abuja seldom come back to their States after their elections?
I propose that each State should adopt the Ekweremadu option, the BEATING ACT to remind them that they have a contract with the people in their constituencies.
Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by 360degreess(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
...when Buhari labelled those people as terrorists,some people were abusing Mr president..hmmm,now e don dey clear for their eyes one by one...anyway,..

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by Antoeni(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Ekweremadu's BEATING didn't take PLACE in NIGERIA, that's why CAN and PDP are not blaming FULANI herdsmen.
Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by Kaceman(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Terrorists that can't be arrested in another mans country abi

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by gidgiddy: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Antoeni:
"The continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu was part of the marginalisation of the Igbo race in Nigeria. Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafra agitators" ~ Ike Ekweremadu warned President Buhari 22/12/Sen.Ike

Ekweremadu as a Deputy Senate President Publicly Supported this Group that Called Nigeria a Zoo & The Democratically Elected President All Sorts of Names.
They Would've Plunged the Country into Another Needless War, But For the Timely Intervention Of Python Dance by the Military it was Adverted.
Why Should I be Concerned, if the Same Group Discovered Has Deceits & Gave Him a Dose of his Own Poison.

Every Nigerian is much worse than a zoo so anyone calling it so is not far off the mark. I wonder how an unarmed group like IPOB would have lunged Nigeria into war? Who would have been fighting who? Unarmed street protesters asking for referendum is what you Nigerians feel threatened by in a country where Boko haram, herdsmen and Niger Delta Militants are all armed and killing people daily? I laugh in Igbo

Python dance if for unarmed IPOB who killed nobody but Ruga is for the armed herdsmen killing Nigerians daily

Dont worry about Ike Ekweremadu, he only suffered a torn shirt and some pushes.

Benue people suffered hundreds of people dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by helinues: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu by Turantula(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Antoeni:

My muslim friend thank God for fulani herdsmen peace keeping efforts, Nigerian would have been plunged into nuclear war.
Fear Allah if you want your 72 virgins

(1) (Reply)

Meet 1961 President Buhari's Classmate In Secondary School / Isawo Road, Agric, Ikorodu. Is Now A River!!!...leaves Residents Devastated. / Abia Lawmaker Hon. Ginger Onwusibe Implicated In Exam Malpractices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.