Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) (22659 Views)

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Sonfethopia: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
crazyABO:
so is animals that live or stay there Bro am not hear to argue with u. Am in New York with my naija pass port so save ur argument for next person

Who Is talking about new york and who ask u about new York. Over sabi. U fit even de ajegunle. I will choose USA over Dubai. I DA only go to dubai for tourism,not for work. God forbid.
Dubai quatar.those people are aimals.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by crazyABO(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Who Is talking about new york and who ask u about new York. Over sabi. U fit even de ajegunle. I will choose USA over Dubai. I DA only go to dubai for tourism,not for work. God forbid.
Dubai quatar.those people are aimals.
yet they are living way better than your so called country tongue lol ajegunle Na sha human being dey dre
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Sonfethopia: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
crazyABO:
yet they are living way better than your so called country tongue lol ajegunle Na sha human being dey dre

U sound dumb,u didn't even get the gist before u started running ur mouth. Isn't it the same Nigeria shit hole I condem was y I said the guy went for GH passport. Y r u confusing urself
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by crazyABO(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sonfethopia:

U sound dumb,u didn't even get the gist before u started running ur mouth. Isn't it the same Nigeria shit hole I condem was y I said the guy went for GH passport. Y r u confusing urself
dick head then u shouldnt have quoted me tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Sonfethopia: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
crazyABO:
dick head then u shouldnt have quoted me tongue

Vagina mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who did this to naija ❓
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by chrisagyei: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
frozen70:
Who did this to naija ❓
if you are being told that you can get a passport that's visa free to 65 countries including Singapore, the whole of central America and Carribians,Indonesia South Africa,etc and had more respect and value or to stick with a passport that's visa free to 45 countries and is among top ten least respected passport in Africa,tell me what do you do?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by xjiggy: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Even his age is fraudulent
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Ibile77(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
davodyguy:

Harsh, but its the truth
We are just too greedy and self centered in this country
true
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Johnsghana(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Which your point of need?

There is nothing anyone can tell me to agree that Ghana is better than Nigeria...

Ghana?...No way!

If you come to Ghana you will see the difference!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Johnsghana(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blue3k:

What does brotherhood have do enforcing rule of law. Does your brother enter your place disaboying rules without being reprimanded? Nigeria has deported Ghanaians back then and now so relax. If the Ghanaian officials are we have diplomatic channels to address our treatment there.

There are thousands of Nigerians living there peacefully as long they ovey laws of land. One should expect consequently for criminality. Being in need isnt an excuse to commit crimes like fraud.

Very well said and I agree with you. There should be consequences to every action or inaction. However, what happens in the case of injustice and xenophobia?

What I am complaining about is the victimization these innocent Nigerians who live & work legitimately in Ghana face. Ghanaians frustrate, harass, cheat, bully, etc these legitimate ones a lot. If as a Nigerian living in Ghana and a Ghanaian reports you to the police for any reason, you are in trouble whether you are guilty or not. Lawyers on opposing sides scheme behind their Nigerian clients in favor of the Ghanaians. There are many examples I have seen in the many years I have spent here.

They need to stop jumping to the press every time there is an issue involving Nigerians in Ghana. Even though most of the time these reported issues are still allegations. They never come out to say otherwise whenever these issues are proven to be false or inaccurate.

One day, God will restore the glory of Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Johnsghana(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Who tell una to spoil Nigerian then? Is it Ghanian's fault taht Nigeira is bad now? Didn't you guys chase them away when Nigeria was booming? Now you expect them not to have grudge. Abeg shut up. First to do no dey pain.

Normally I would not respond to you. But, you raised a strong point about us chasing them too. Even after Shagari chased them in 79 many of them still stayed. Even though it was Busia that initially chased Nigerians out of Ghana in 60s. I went to Primary schools in the 80s dominated by Ghanaian Teachers, there were Ghana shoemakers everywhere in Lagos up until 96 - 97. They never left, even though they were chased.

There are times and there are seasons. You can not expect everything to be rosy always, that is why you need help and support from friends and family. Ghana did not always used to be this good, likewise Nigeria didn't always used to be like this. Now that Ghana is in a position to help Nigeria and Nigerians., they should be a bit empathetic to the Nigerian plight. They need to stop jumping to the press every time there is an issue involving Nigerians in Ghana. Even though most of the time these reported issues are still allegations. They never come out to say otherwise whenever these issues are proven to be false or inaccurate.

BTW, you can make your point without asking a total stranger to shut up. Insults and invectives in civil conversations are signs of issues with ego, self worth and understanding. You can do better.

May God restore the Glory of Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Ghana Over Passport Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Johnsghana:

Normally I would not respond to you. But, you raised a strong point about us chasing them too. Even after Shagari chased them in 79 many of them still stayed. Even though it was Busia that initially chased Nigerians out of Ghana in 60s. I went to Primary schools in the 80s dominated by Ghanaian Teachers, there were Ghana shoemakers everywhere in Lagos up until 96 - 97. They never left, even though they were chased.

There are times and there are seasons. You can not expect everything to be rosy always, that is why you need help and support from friends and family. Ghana did not always used to be this good, likewise Nigeria didn't always used to be like this. Now that Ghana is in a position to help Nigeria and Nigerians., they should be a bit empathetic to the Nigerian plight. They need to stop jumping to the press every time there is an issue involving Nigerians in Ghana. Even though most of the time these reported issues are still allegations. They never come out to say otherwise whenever these issues are proven to be false or inaccurate.

BTW, you can make your point without asking a total stranger to shut up. Insults and invectives in civil conversations are signs of issues with ego, self worth and understanding. You can do better.

May God restore the Glory of Nigeria!

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun / Joseph Chingangu Beaten For Stealing Laptops / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.