Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu (16611 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / Ukraine : Over 300 Igbos Evacuated So Far - Eze Igbo Germany / Eze Ndi Igbo Germany To Begin Evacuation Of Igbos Stranded In Ukraine - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by 1x2x3: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Myhusband:

sharap! your kinsmen were busying crying on Ambode's thread but will be boosting on ike thread

please carry ya hypocrisy comot from here

I don't even have time for nitwits. I'm not a tribalist so I don't care what tribe our politicians are, they deserve beating on daily basis.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Legendguru: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Myhusband(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
1x2x3:

I don't even have time for nitwits. I'm not a tribalist so I don't care what tribe our politicians are, they deserve beating on daily basis.

your fo ol ishness na follow come. go and beat aboki politicians now and see if your kinsmen in their land won't be used for suya

you people are the foundation problem of this country with this your forming of detribalization. leave Nigeria in regionalism and we won't be where we are today

so piss off

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by orisa37: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Therefore, IKE wrecklessly strolled into that criminal den.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by 1x2x3: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Myhusband:

your fo ol ishness na follow come. go and beat aboki politicians now and see if your kinsmen in their land won't be used for suya

you people are the foundation problem of this country with this your forming of detribalization. leave Nigeria in regionalism and we won't be where we are today

so piss off

You are obviously a renowned troll.

Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Myhusband(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
1x2x3:

You are obviously a renowned troll.

why only that? why not go to my other social media pages to loud out your ignorance the more

you will just jumped like monkey on a post that go beyond your little understanding
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Dedetwo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
shakmati:
God punish IPOB! Sowore is the true activist. Not some bunch of illiterate cowards who will beat an unarmed man in a foreign land. May lightning fire every IPOB gathering starting with Nnamdi Kanu, the chief coward!

The people whom you called cowards have fought a war and ready to fight another. Germany maybe a foreign land but shows the foreign land is better than anything Africa can promise. At least, people who felt they have aggrieved have right for a free speech. The IPOB is Germany have just voiced their displeasure on the attitude of certain individuals from Igbo land who are comfortably placed in Nigeria's corridor of power yet have blind eyes when issue of Biafra comes up for debate in Nigeria. The issue of Biafra is only six years younger than Nigeria therefore must continue to reverberate until meaningful solution is found. Again, IPOB is ready and willing to fight another war.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Dedetwo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I hope the culprits will be prosecuted, apology is only the beginning.

You do not prosecute people for freedom of speech. The IPOB went to New Yam Festival to demonstrate against the idiotic policies of Nigeria against Ndi Igbo. Unfortunately, things got out of hand.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
1x2x3:

Oppression has eaten you so deep that it becomes a norm for you to the extent you are fighting for those oppressing you.
[/s]

Heaps of rubbish!
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by ngwababe(f): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
vicdom:
grin
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal approach towards the political brouhaha..

Ajohnnasa bia guru English.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Insectkiller: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin
U can do better..

grin grin
Beat Dem..burn Dem..
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Akiika: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
It is shameful and a disgrace to the Igbo people and Nigeria as a nation. I am not a fan of Senator Ekweremadu and his politics but he and anybody for that matter doesn't deserve to be assaulted. The perpetrators should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by ABOVEDELAW: 3:50am On Aug 21, 2019
IS STUPIDITY THE ONLY TRAIT YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS?
lonelydora:
Apology for wetin nah?

We the good-loving Igbo people are happy with what happened to Ike Ekweremmadu. He may be the wrong guy (according to you people) but the message has been sent.

"Asokata eze anya, ekpuru nkata n'isi gwa ya okwu"

Politicians, To test the love of your people, travel and see
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by Jaqenhghar: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Dedetwo:

You do not prosecute people for freedom of speech. The IPOB went to New Yam Festival to demonstrate against the idiotic policies of Nigeria against Ndi Igbo. Unfortunately, things got out of hand.
I dont think things went out of hand. Things happened as it should. I pray such replicates itself all over Europe and US.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by AJohnnasa(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Ajohnnasa bia guru English.

LOL. vicdom is mad.
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by shakmati(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Dedetwo:

The people whom you called cowards have fought a war and ready to fight another. Germany maybe a foreign land but shows the foreign land is better than anything Africa can promise. At least, people who felt they have aggrieved have right for a free speech. The IPOB is Germany have just voiced their displeasure on the attitude of certain individuals from Igbo land who are comfortably placed in Nigeria's corridor of power yet have blind eyes when issue of Biafra comes up for debate in Nigeria. The issue of Biafra is only six years younger than Nigeria therefore must continue to reverberate until meaningful solution is found. Again, IPOB is ready and willing to fight another war.

This is the stewpid attitude that has left Ndigbo in tatters in the comity of nations. Even Jesus said if you want to fight be sure you can beat your opponent or go make peace with him. You are ready to fight, up to the extent of beating a man who has stood for your cause at every turn. Who will be so stewpid in future to defend IPOB when you don't even have reverence for your own? IPOB is a terrorist organisation and should be treated as such. I am only waiting for Buhari to go so I can be president and deal a deathblow to IPOB at home and abroad. Every IPOB member will be repatriated to Nigeria. We will then situate you all along with BH in Sambisa Forest. You all will be used for shooting practice for the Nigerian Army. Thoughtless, despicable and tactless IPOB miscreants!
Re: Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu by orisa37: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
They can never try such nonsense in Britain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Says 1,026 Ukraine Marines Have Surrendered In Mariupol / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms / Virtually all result sheets were mutilated in Borno – Atiku’s collation agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.