Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Real Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked By IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked By IPOB. (229 Views)

Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? / Nigerian Comedian Recreates The Moment Ekweremadu Was Attacked In Germany (photo / Main Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked By IPOB. by edunwosu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Anything Nnamdi Kanu says his followers will do "yes Sir"

The supreme leader can do no wrong.

Whatever he says is truth.

Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie wrote..

So Nnamdi Kanu says the attack on Ekweremadu was because he got intelligence report that the man was part of a plot to assassinate him?

�������

Ngwanu, Ndi revolution and freedom fighting, now you have an MO. Your “revolution” has been explained by the revolutionary.

This will be my last take on this matter until posterity takes over as usual, and the shoe swings over to the other foot. Then I will be using screengrab from y’all’s positions on this matter to console you when your wailing attempts to block my ear.

IPOB is not strategic.

Small sense they do not have.

They chose the wrong target.

But for the people they love to hate, Supirim Abiama, the first Nigerian Igbrew of his lineage, would have been rotting away in Kuje.

Small sense like this penren, they do not have.

Okay.

Make I face my front now.

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Chairman, Fowler Admits That The Nigerian Economy Is Still Struggling / "If You Don't Have A Year Memebership, You Can't Carry APC Flag" - Oshiomhole / Ex Governor Aide Daughter Fakes Kidnap Full Confession Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.