Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,295 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

[PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie (2330 Views)

Bruce Willis' Daughter Scout Willis Strips Down In LA Store / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie by thomasina: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
She's never been shy of flaunting her phenomenal figure.

Georgina Rodriguez looked sensational as she stripped off for a sizzling new campaign with lingerie brand, Yamamay.

The 25-year-old WAG looked phenomenal as she donned an array of underwear that offered a look at her tanned and toned figure.

In one stunning look, the model dazzled in a lace trim bra and matching briefs that showcased her enviably taut stomach.

Georgina then showed off her dance moves whilst clad in a racy black body and danced up a storm in suspenders and heels.

The brunette beauty looked radiant in the snaps as she highlighted her stunning natural looks with a nude make-up palette.

Former shop assistant Georgina began dating football ace Cristiano in 2016 and they are parents to daughter Alana Martina, 12 months.

Ronaldo also has son Cristiano Jr, eight, and twins Eva and Mateo, two, with surrogate mothers.

Georgina previously spoke to Italy's ELLE magazine about her relationship with the Portuguese player, explaining they first met at the Gucci store where she worked.

She said: 'The first meeting with Ronaldo was at Gucci where I worked as a sales assistant.

Days later we saw each other again at another brand's event.

'It was then we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside of my work environment... It was love at first sight for both.

The brunette beauty, who swapped Madrid for Turin last summer after Cristiano signed for Juventus, painted an idyllic existence of life in her new home city with her partner of nearly three years.

Georgina admitted in an interview with glossy Spanish magazine Hola! in February she would love to become the football star's wife but quashed rumours they are already engaged.

She told the magazine her typical day consisted of waking up the children, having breakfast together before playing with them and preparing lunch, followed by a nap, a gym and spa session and a spot of TV with Cristiano before bed.

She added in the interview, headlined 'My life with Ronaldo': 'Home is where my family is.

The place where I am happiest is my home, with my children and partner.

Our house is our refuge, our temple built with so much love.

SOURCE
Re: [PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie by sunnychibs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin

The luckiest girl in the world

Dining and wining with the GOAT on daily basis.

Re: [PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie by iamgprince: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
pictures or idonblivit

(1) (Reply)

Solidstar Shares Adorable Photos Of His Son, Josh's First Day In School / Onyi Alex Step Out To A Wedding In Exposed Cleavage Barring Outfit / "Black Vado" Kizz Daniel Looks Dope In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.