Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha (4401 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tens of thousands stormed major streets of Owerri capital city today to welcome Senator Okorocha who made a surprise touchdown today 20/08/2019. Most Imolites have missed his regular interaction with them on the streets and his immediate tackling of problems without delay and as usual he picked the mic and spoke with his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by tooth4tooth: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by oluwadabira111(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Rented crowd,500 per head.we all know how they do it

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Mightyhaiz: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shut down by a dozen and a half rented crowd?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Officialgarri: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
All these guys shouting rented crowd, please tell me which politician doesn't use rented crowd.

Even a lovable politician is welcomed by groups like market women association and these groups are usually paid

Anyways, Ihedioha is in pains...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Shut down by a dozen and a half rented crowd?

I wish I can post the video. Might come later

1 Like

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Ultimatezlant: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
oya o food don done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Banmeallday: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Even Big brother Naija COONS can pull crowd. Yet look at the crowd. Don’t they look hungry and smelly as in shythole?

No big deal

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
He said Ihedioha is a temporary Governor and Imolites agreed completely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo:
just like he was himself..

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by MudRaker: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
He should try this in Germany

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by SpaceTour: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa failed Imolites. See the face of the village called Owerri

Abagworo:

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by SpaceTour: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa failed Imolites and now used stolen imo funds to buy crowd.

See the face of the rural area called Owerri. Owerri is the most backward town in the SE.

Owerri is an eyesore and a mess.

Abagworo:
Tens of thousands stormed major streets of Owerri capital city today to welcome Senator Okorocha who made a surprise touchdown today 20/08/2019. Most Imolites have missed his regular interaction with them on the streets and his immediate tackling of problems without delay and as usual he picked the mic and spoke with his people.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
He came to collect his international passport to travel go Germany

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Ipob oya o food don done

Can you for once mind your Edo state and let us be...
This obsession is getting out of hand.
I wonder why you so concerned on Ipob issue..
Try and mind your business and let's igbos be.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing is remaining in Imo state for any kind of celebration for Okorocha.

One thing am certain is that Rochas under any guise means can't return to Senate again after this.

No single road is in good shape in Imo state.

Today you can't drive straight through pH road, u must roam the street to find your way.

Is it poly road, naze..

Let the crowd collect their 500 hundred and go home later.

Anybody celebrating a high profile failure like Rochas is a fool and have to ask the mother who the father is.....

Same man called Rochas has hired media warriors attacking Ihedioha of nothing fixing roads , same ones he couldn't do in 8 years...

Don't be co-author of your own misfortune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo:

Most of you are far from reality. What many of the supporters are passing through is pain.

But let me clear you, Uche Nwosu political career is done and dusted. He can't smell Douglas house under any means.

You all can continue spreading propaganda in Facebook about tribunal case that is not yet concluded, deceiving innocent old men and women who knows nothing about court proceedings.

Uche nwosu is not coming anywhere. His is a forgotten issue....radarada.

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Cherrybae(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okorocha, the nightmare and tormentor of Igbos.
Okorocha is travelling to Germany, I dare Igbos to near him.

We are solidly behind okorocha, a man who singlehandedly built imo to greatness.

Ndi imo are solidly behind you sir.

Shame on Igbos

1 Like

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by SoNature(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo:

I wish I can post the video. Might come later

Could

1 Like

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Banmeallday: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cherrybae:
Okorocha, the nightmare and tormentor of Igbos.
Okorocha is travelling to Germany, I dare Igbos to near him.

We are solidly behind okorocha, a man who singlehandedly built imo to greatness.

Ndi imo are solidly behind you sir.

Shame on Igbos

Shame on you and the person who gave birth to you. Perhaps you need to go for DNA test...

See how Okorocha came off the plane looking like one ALhaji LOL....

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedioha is just running after Okorocha like a girl would run after her favorite prick.

Nigga has done literally nothing in Imo State.

Fear ndi mbaise!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by fergie001: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Most of you are far from reality. What many of the supporters are passing through is pain.

But let me clear you, Uche Nwosu political career is done and dusted. He can't smell Douglas house under any means.

You all can continue spreading propaganda in Facebook about tribunal case that is not yet concluded, deceiving innocent old men and women who knows nothing about court proceedings.

Uche nwosu is not coming anywhere. His is a forgotten issue....radarada.
Cc: senatordave1

No be me talk am oooo,na me talk am oooo grin
Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Base1line: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Compared Aba governed by the kerosene clown I’d say this feel like paradise.
SpaceTour:
Okoroawusa failed Imolites. See the face of the village called Owerri

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
So this is how APC gathers themselves to welcome a thief!!!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by SpaceTour: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
To be fair, Aba and Owerri are just similar in terms of bad roads and filth. There were times it was Aba that parades such gory pictures but now Owerri is almost surpassing Aba in that aspect. Owerri can best be described as a poto poto rural settlement.

Pics: Owerri

Base1line:
Compared Aba governed by the kerosene clown I’d say this feel like paradise.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Nbote(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo:
Oga stop lying naaaaa... Those last 2 photos were from d last election campaigns naaa

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by helinues: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Upon being rented, they are not up to 1k

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by SpaceTour: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
What's your point? That's the present outlook of Owerri. You can go now and confirm it in the town.

Nbote:
Oga stop lying naaaaa... Those last photos were from d last election campaigns naaa
Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by slam7000(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo:

Rochas is a disgrace and an embarrassment.
Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abagworo no get shame,he still dey advertise bad rotten and disgraced petty thief that stole even spoons from government house kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha by EcoBrick: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
All these guys shouting rented crowd, please tell me which politician doesn't use rented crowd.

Even a lovable politician is welcomed by groups like market women association and these groups are usually paid

Anyways, Ihedioha is in pains...

Just yesterday I read a news report that even Donald Trump rents crowd. Imagine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/5000-shell-workers-were-paid-extra-for-attending-trump-speech-a9064066.html%3famp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Caught On Tape Defacing PDP Poster (pics) / Obasanjo: I Have Sent N5000 To Nigerian's Using Bvn / (screenshots)”i’m Really Happy To Be Your Boy” FBI Releases Messages Allegedly E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.