Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sales Boy Or Girl Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Boy Or Girl Needed (285 Views)

Sales Boy/girl Needed For Urgent Employment / Young House Boy or girl Needed In Lagos / Sales Boy Or Girl Urgently Needed Around , Egbeda, Idimu Or Akowonjo . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Boy Or Girl Needed by gospi: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have a big popcorn machine that I want to give someone to use for business. You'll make the popcorn,sell it and we'll discuss a percentage to be given to me and you'll have the rest of the money .A friend of mine who does this business makes 10k profit everyday.You can make higher than that depending on where you stay.

You must have a place or places where you feel you can make good sales .
Anyone who is interested should please call 08160903487.Thank you.

If you don't know how to make popcorn,you will be taught.
Re: Sales Boy Or Girl Needed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
10k profits daily on pop corn? That's hard to believe

(1) (Reply)

Propertypro.ng Job(TOLETNG)- Telemarketer / Dispatch Rider Needed / Pharmacology Graduate Needed As Pharmaceutical Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.