Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,318 members, 7,910,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. (666 Views)

Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Fafesot: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing much..
it's just because I feel dat a woman doesn't deserve my life..Marrying only one will be graceful..
So I just have the feeling of marrying more than so dat I won't use all my life for just a single woman
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Menyi: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
ok
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
I came in just to say "All the best in your polygamous ride"
Oooops Read my signature
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by blackpanthar: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
what about NOT MARRYING AT ALL.... if you are going to hurt a woman by bringing in another woman, why not just get rich and pay for sex... .YOU REALLY DONT LOVE ANY ONE WOMAN.... SO WHY GO THROUGH THE STRESS OF MARRIAGE.

the cure for one woman is NOT another woman. You were never supposed to use your life for women.... LIFE IS A PRIVATE ASSET and MARRIAGE IS NEVER COMPULSORY.

Fafesot:
Nothing much..
it's just because I feel dat a woman doesn't deserve my life..Marrying only one will be graceful..
So I just have the feeling of marrying more than so dat I won't use all my life for just a single woman

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
what about NOT MARRYING AT ALL.... if you are going to hurt a woman by bringing in another woman, why not just get rich and pay for sex... .YOU REALLY DONT LOVE ANY ONE WOMAN.... SO WHY GO THROUGH THE STRESS OF MARRIAGE.

the cure for one woman is NOT another woman. You were never supposed to use your life for women.... LIFE IS A PRIVATE ASSET and MARRIAGE IS NEVER COMPULSORY.

Multiplication cheesy
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okay.
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by carter009(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol, are you sure your okay with it.....
Blackivy27:
Okay.
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
carter009:
Lol, are you sure your okay with it.....
grin I have to be as I have nothing else to tell the op.
Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by AstroG: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Seconded cool cool

Fafesot:
Nothing much..

Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Martinez39(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Polygamy is not a good idea except you are swimming in money that will never run out. Polygamy is immense headache, family strife, waste of time and money. Just be a player instead.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Want To Be Polygamous.. by Charleys: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Polygamy is not a good idea except you are swimming in money that will never run out. Polygamy is immense headache, family strife, waste of time and money. Just be a player instead.

But impregnate them, you can do this thing that hausa men do to igbo ladies by impregnating them and leaving the woman to suffer alone with the baby.

It works grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Gifting In A Relationship? / Nigeria Lady Confronts The Edo Woman Who Refuses To Pay Her After Working / In Bonny Island For Only 3 Weeks: Looking For A Cool And Cute Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.