Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Sofia First Robot As A Citizen Of Saudi Arabia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sofia First Robot As A Citizen Of Saudi Arabia (467 Views)

Compilation Video Of Saudi Women Twerking In Social Event(Saudi Is Changing) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sofia First Robot As A Citizen Of Saudi Arabia by blackman232: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Saudi Arabia became the first in the world to grant citizenship to a robot during a technological summit held in its capital. Sophia, created by Hanson Robotics, is designed to look like Audrey Hepburn and possesses advanced artificial intelligence. “I’m always happy when surrounded by smart people who also happen to be rich and powerful,” Sophia said at the summit in Riyadh, propped up behind a podium.

Then, to the cheer and applause of the crowd, CNBC host Andrew Ross Sorkin awarded her the citizenship.”I want to thank very much the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” she said in a robot voice. “I am very honored and proud of this unique distinction.”

READ MORE

https://naijafastlink.com.ng/2019/08/20/sofia-first-robot-as-a-citizen-of-saudi-arabia/
Re: Sofia First Robot As A Citizen Of Saudi Arabia by Geedy: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Noted

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of......... / This Section Is About To Explode / Download. Youngboy Never Broke Again – AI Youngboy 2 Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.