Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo (30928 Views)

Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Starz825(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
and ronaldo is moving to already made teams, if ronaldo wants to prove a point that he's greater than Lionel messi, he should have moved to CA Osasuna in LA liga instead of real Madrid, he should also moved to SS Lazio in serial a instead of juventus. Both juventis and real Madrid have been winning trophies before ronnaldo and are one of the biggest clubs in each of their respective leagues.
Messi has played under different coaches and teammates, his performance hasn't changed and he still leads, imagine messi going to PSG or Bayern Munich, are you telling me messi won't score or win trophies their? Lol ronaldo fans are dumb sha .
Every world class players, coaches and legends have all said messi is the greatest, no wonder messi is living rent free inside ronaldo head,you people are obsessed with a player that don't care about individual glories
Be reasonable..u are of age already...don't ever compare someone who promises to be valuable to someone who is already adding value....
Messi is doing absolutely well in barca...but he promises to be better in other clubs that's if he leaves Barca tommorow... Ronaldo has already been showing that in more than one club what he can do...
Let me explain to u now....u are saying that Messi will play well in other clubs just like cr7 is doing...but tell me, the second team Messi plays in is Argentina..what has he really achieved in past decade with Argentina..it has always been frustration upon frustration every single match till the extent that the son once asked him **daddy..why do they want to kill u in Argentina..?!** He will fake injuries so as to quickly appear in Barca jersey the following game...he plays his good football only in a Barca shirt..he has never been welcomed or happy playing for Argentina... which places a question mark on his illustrious career...well that's what playing for a single team(Barca) for years will cause you.. because u won't be able to explore and adapt to strange environment...see now countiho has left Barca just because his game doesn't fit in with that of Messi...I assure you that the same thing will happen to greizman if his game doesn't fit in(Messi doesn't even like him already)...so u see Barcelona sells and buys player that fits in with Messi game..no wonder they will have problems when Messi doesn't play....
Ronaldo fits in any teams...it's an argument that's out of context to say he should go to osasuna or Lazio... because playing for a bigger team is even tougher than playing for a small team because of the pressure to deliver...
Messi is good but Ronaldo is a better player...he shines home and abroad..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
realdickoflife:
and you are the most complete retard in history
I didn't insult you why did u decide to insult me? I simply made an opinion..its left for you to accept or reject. Why the insult?
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by cotzywitzy(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
and ronaldo is moving to already made teams, if ronaldo wants to prove a point that he's greater than Lionel messi, he should have moved to CA Osasuna in LA liga instead of real Madrid, he should also moved to SS Lazio in serial a instead of juventus. Both juventis and real Madrid have been winning trophies before ronnaldo and are one of the biggest clubs in each of their respective leagues.
Messi has played under different coaches and teammates, his performance hasn't changed and he still leads, imagine messi going to PSG or Bayern Munich, are you telling me messi won't score or win trophies their? Lol ronaldo fans are dumb sha .
Every world class players, coaches and legends have all said messi is the greatest, no wonder messi is living rent free inside ronaldo head,you people are obsessed with a player that don't care about individual glories

Division two teams in England is richer than Osasuna. So how do you expect them to pay for ronaldo?
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
hefelove:

Bro to the guy that said world cup is overrated I understand what he meant, Champions League is tougher than world cup that's the truth and that's what he meant

When it is tougher why hasn't Ronaldo won it or even enter quarter final rather winning champions league than is tougher like 5 times, I feel it makes no sense
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by miketayo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
mystical109:
but a 36 year old man scored 26 in the same league... Yeye

He isn't struggling too. Wats Ur point ?
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Lol.., that ain’t stats for me! For someone who played all his life in laliga and someone else do has played in 3 different top competitive leagues.
We are not talking about best in moving from one club to another we are talking about best in playing football we are talking about who is best in playing that round object called football. And man of a match is a result of playing that round object called football. You people should stop hiding from the main point on who is the best in playing football.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Mbitiouz69: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jaytecq:

Cristiano Ronaldo:
- 51 hat-tricks in 948 games.
- 25 of them (49%) with goals from penalty spot.

Lionel Messi:
- 50 hat-tricks in 797 games.
- 13 of them (26%) with goals from penalty spot.

remember: Ronaldo is 2 years older

No bro, Ronaldo now has 52 and messi now has 51

1 Like

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cantonese:

And Ronaldo had to go from established teams to established teams to prove himself abi?
I knew comments like this would come up so I had it address up front so go back n read my write up once again,do it carefully please.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
unmask:
your argument is just on the wrong track..... Everybody keeps shouting prove himself in another team...... someone that has probably had more changes meted to him in Barca and Argentina than Cr7 in his entire career in case you don't know the Xavi and Iniesta you all claimed gave him success have left and he has had to play as Iniesta, Xavi and Messi..... with players most of which will be on man city's bench

Your argument should be let us see how Cr7 will perform when he has to be both provider and scorer and not just setting up shop in front of the goalkeeper waiting for magnanimous team mates to help boost his ego
please don't put words into me,I never mentioned particular players working for Messi perhaps you heard that from elsewhere,all teams change players overtime,I talked about Messi going to another team n not Barcelona changing players while Messi remains, please come up with something better.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Hullabaloon: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Can't this super computer come up with better news like accurate determination of match results n change guys life a bit with bet9ja?, this Messi/Ronaldo rivalry issue to me as long as Messi fails to prove himself else where I will continue to don't his GOAT claims,my reasons are that environment n how comfortable someone feels can greatly influence performance.Ronaldinho,rivaldo n deco were great in Barcelona but fail to reproduce same level outside of Barcelona.ronaldo has proven himself in different environment even under has conditions n negative press, some people might say Ronaldo should have gone to average teams but which great player has ever done so at the peak of their performance besides no one is even asking Messi to move to Charlton athletic to prove himself but just another team, Barcelona n her fans knew without Messi they would certainly be in trouble hence their line of argument that Messi don't need to go elsewhere to prove anything,Messi doesn't reproduce his Barcelona firm in the national team unlike Ronaldo but his supporters will quickly list how many finals he has helped Argentina to n the individual awards he wins in tournament but the question is if Barcelona hadn't won anything despite Messi's brilliant individual performance would they agree that he is the GOAT?,guardiola, Mourinho,Johan cryuff,del Bosque are among the greatest coaches of all time has any if them ever moved from a big team to the average ones to prove themselves?,so for me based on this,as long as Messi remains within the comfort of Barcelona I would not consider him to be the GOAT,I know from my little experience what working under different settings no matter how great they all may be means, nobody should talk about probability or assumption please because until proven they remain what they are only.

Just a simple question, if you were Messi, what would make you leave Barcelona?

Ronaldo moved from sporting to United, from united to Madrid, all as a step up to his career. Then from Madrid to Turin cos of his fallout with Perez.

Again, I ask. If you were Messi, what would make you leave Barça?
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Just a simple question, if you were Messi, what would make you leave Barcelona?

Ronaldo moved from sporting to United, from united to Madrid, all as a step up to his career. Then from Madrid to Turin cos of his fallout with Perez.

Again, I ask. If you were Messi, what would make you leave Barça?
You are very right about Ronaldo's movements,go n cross check my write up again,I never said Messi should move to a lesser club ok,now about your question of if I were Messi,my answer just like many footballers do say is,the desire for a new challenge.when the rivalry between Mourinho n guardiola got heated in Spain I remember Mourinho challenging guardiola to go to England, guardiola did just that n has removed all doubt about his capabilities,he could have chosen to remain in Barcelona as well n I bet you, questions would still have been asked about his abilities.

1 Like

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Onlyonebuhari: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

He has reached the world cup final before and reached 4 finals for his country, that is not meant to be a coincidence and besides he won Olympic and under 20 world cup, trust me ,ronaldo is on his level if he reached a world cup final, if not he is behind

No one knows runners-up in football and country achievement is only known at the National team. Because Ronaldo wasn't the best in a tournament doesn't take away his record. What can messi show for being 2010 world cup best player?

1 Like

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Kingsboy96(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:
I have told people time without number that messi was scientifically built. Yes, the scientists build him to be superhuman. Growing up, he has age growing problem and rarely speak much because he was different from everyone. Now to cure him, certain medicine to modify his body and brain were admister to him.

That guy is not human. He's movement and thinking on the ball is in on another level. That is why scientist are still interested in this hybrid human. They want to clone him. Ronaldo on the other hand is an hardworking athlete. No cheat, no meds. Just hard work

Superhuman built to succeed within barca environment.
Superhuman made and unable to use both legs and head to score perfectly.
Superhuman ? or you mean SuperMidget....
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Kingsboy96(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
barca is messi,and without messi there is no barca,he didn't play and we lost.
What about those ones he played Full Time without scoring a goal nor assist ? Substitute Aguero for Messi in Barca if he wouldn't perform well.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deepthoughts:
You are very right about Ronaldo's movements,go n cross check my write up again,I never said Messi should move to a lesser club ok,now about your question of if I were Messi,my answer just like many footballers do say is,the desire for a new challenge.when the rivalry between Mourinho n guardiola got heated in Spain I remember Mourinho challenging guardiola to go to England, guardiola did just that n has removed all doubt about his capabilities,he could have chosen to remain in Barcelona as well n I bet you, questions would still have been asked about his abilities.
Still hiding from the main point, which one is challenge again is it hand ball that is been played in Barcelona. The main point is who is the best in playing football that’s the point. They will not even mention football or playing in the matter again all they talking about now is move, movement, club, challenge this and that. Running away from the point.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Peresrichly:

Still hiding from the main point, which one is challenge again is it hand ball that is been played in Barcelona. The main point is who is the best in playing football that’s the point. They will not even mention football or playing in the matter again all they talking about now is move, movement, club, challenge this and that. Running away from the point.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Peresrichly:

Do you want to tell me individual talent alone is what make a player the best for a particular season?,if that's your point then modric shouldn't have won the award because by whatsoever Individual statistics you want base it on,he was certainly not the top most,team success is always a big factor my friend,now let me question you too,if Barcelona hadn't won anything for all this while despite Messi's skills would he be considered the GOAT?.

1 Like

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Do you want to tell me individual talent alone is what make a player the best for a particular season?,if that's your point then modric shouldn't have won the award because by whatsoever Individual statistics you want base it on,he was certainly not the top most,team success is always a big factor my friend,now let me question you too,if Barcelona hadn't won anything for all this while despite Messi's skills would he be considered the GOAT?.
OGA they did not say Barcelona and juventus which team is the best or the other clubs Ronaldo has gone to or any particular season we and they and the computer is talking about Ronaldo and Messi we are calling their names loud messi and Ronaldo stop try to come some sympathetic reasoning. Now it’s not individual again, but when it comes to Argentina Blame game it will then then turn to individual every body will be calling only Messi’s name. Guy Ronaldo and Messi debate this very too people debate is up for individual playing of the football. What they do on the pitch with the ball. Like Messi against 5 and Ronaldo against 5 what they will do with the ball playing it that’s what it’s about.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Peresrichly:

OGA they did not say Barcelona and juventus which team is the best or the other clubs Ronaldo has gone to or any particular season we and they and the computer is talking about Ronaldo and Messi we are calling their names loud messi and Ronaldo stop try to come some sympathetic reasoning. Now it’s not individual again, but when it comes to Argentina Blame game it will then then turn to individual every body will be calling only Messi’s name. Guy Ronaldo and Messi debate this very too people debate is up for individual playing of the football. What they do on the pitch with the ball. Like Messi against 5 and Ronaldo against 5 what they will do with the ball playing it that’s what it’s about.
chief go and create your award n make Messi the eternal winner, shikena.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Lol guy the matter don pass awards o, make we leave awards for one side first o na messi and Ronaldo matter dey here o na playing football on the pitch matter Dey here. Now ona no Dey talk straight again always mentioning around the circle movement different club awards this and that. Awards geni if Them like make them give Ronaldo extra 5 ballon d'or messi still sabi play pass ham a
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Is like you did not read the initial post well to understand
Make I freshen your brain Incase you read but you know understand
From the initial post (The formula looks at the players' all-round games, and claims to take into account everything that they do on the pitch in both attacking and defensive roles.)
They said the formula looks at the players all round games and claims to take into account everything they on the pitch. I repeat everything they do on the pitch.
Did you hear them say the formula looks at players movement from one club to another or did you here them say the formula looks at players awards. Guy abeg make we face truth abeg all of us.
I’m not a Barcelona fan, I’m an arsenal fan but the truth is messi sabi play football pass Ronaldo, I get entertained watching messi play. I know you and everyone do too but don’t want to admit it.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Peresrichly:

Is like you did not read the initial post well to understand
Make I freshen your brain Incase you read but you know understand
From the initial post (The formula looks at the players' all-round games, and claims to take into account everything that they do on the pitch in both attacking and defensive roles.)
They said the formula looks at the players all round games and claims to take into account everything they on the pitch. I repeat everything they do on the pitch.
Did you hear them say the formula looks at players movement from one club to another or did you here them say the formula looks at players awards. Guy abeg make we face truth abeg all of us.
I’m not a Barcelona fan, I’m an arsenal fan but the truth is messi sabi play football pass Ronaldo, I get entertained watching messi play. I know you and everyone do too but don’t want to admit it.
Ok, Messi is the greatest all round computer statistical football player,are you satisfied now?,go and sleep then

1 Like

Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Otisker(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
All those saying that Ronaldo has gone to many clubs and leagues and succeeded, let me tell you football is the same in all the top leagues. Messi has scored against many clubs from those leagues and dribbled there players.

Let Messi go and test himself in EPL and Serial A. why? are clubs there better than the ones in laliga? if so why why has has clubs from laliga been winning the champions league even more than the ones in those leagues.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by james2409: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2019
thesicilian:
Messi is like a local government chairman while Ronaldo is like the president of the country. Ronaldo has proven himself in different leagues in different nations, while Messi is afraid to leave his comfort zone in Barcelona.
y'all won't stop saying that, answer this briefly.....if you work in a place where you get arguably the best pay, loved by the management, loved by customers(fans), get series of achievement, "una go leave?"
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Peresrichly: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Ok, Messi is the greatest all round computer statistical football player,are you satisfied now?,go and sleep then
Read to understand my brother, and please when arguing next time or trying prove a point be inside the main point. And Stop going corner corner in other to gain cheap scores. Ok Ronaldo is the greatest all round club to club movement football player, are you also satisfied now. Now go and use it to find work.
This will be my last comment on this enjoy your work.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Olamilekxy(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2019
imam07:
wht did u read.

when Ronaldo move to Madrid In 2008 he was wearing no 9 because raul was wearing no 7 until raul leave Madrid leave in 2009 dats when Ronaldo collect the no 7
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Deepthoughts: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Peresrichly:

Read to understand my brother, and please when arguing next time or trying prove a point be inside the main point. And Stop going corner corner in other to gain cheap scores. Ok Ronaldo is the greatest all round club to club movement football player, are you also satisfied now. Now go and use it to find work.
This will be my last comment on this enjoy your work.
you feel better now right?.
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by imam07: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Olamilekxy:

when Ronaldo move to Madrid In 2008 he was wearing no 9 because raul was wearing no 7 until raul leave Madrid leave in 2009 dats when Ronaldo collect the no 7
wht are we now saying
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Jafeezy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Khaleell001 post=81446843]

I wouldn't have argued but your argument is stale?

Where did Ronaldo start his football from?
Even when C.Ronaldo joined already established clubs his work ethic proved to be the turning point in every Club he laced his boots for.
A clear example is Man Utd and R. Madrid .
They are yet to recover from losing C. Ronaldo because he always leaves a marker in any club he plays for.

No doubt Messi is great footballer,but I find it difficult to concede that he is better than C. Ronaldo based on well known football metrics not because people say some coaches or football legends say so.
I respect these coaches and players but I don't really agree with their judgement.
The greatness of a thing it is replication anywhere you take it and so far, no player in thus league has done it better than C. Boy.

If anyone would convince me about the greatness of Messi over C. Ronaldo in this generation, it should be Messi himself
Let him leave Barca and try his prowess elsewhere then I will personally argue his case, but until then C. Ronaldo remains arguably the best player of this current era.
You can take that to the bank.

PS:I am not a C.Ronaldo fan, but I speak based on my own method.
I personally prefer Messi in my team than C. Ronaldo but facts are sacred.

And how does your opinion change anything in football
Guardiola and mourinho opinions are considered more than your own
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Jafeezy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Otisker post=81482541]All those saying that Ronaldo has gone to many clubs and leagues and succeeded, let me tell you football is the same in all the top leagues. Messi has scored against many clubs from those leagues and dribbled there players.

Let Messi go and test himself in EPL and Serial A. why? are clubs there better than the ones in laliga? if so why why has has clubs from laliga been winning the champions league even more than the ones in those leagues.
Tell them messi has scored more goals against the so called top six 26 goals in 34 games in the champions league than Ronaldo who played in england
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by Olamilekxy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
imam07:
wht are we now saying

I'd raul did not leave Madrid did you think dey will collect d no 7 from raul and give it Ronaldo
Re: Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo by imam07: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Olamilekxy:

I'd raul did not leave Madrid did you think dey will collect d no 7 from raul and give it Ronaldo
So u just think Raul just left Madrid just like that. Do u think Raul will leave Madrid if Madrid did not sign Ronaldo. 1+1=2 or 11 my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.