Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) (47804 Views)

Chidimma: Hounded From A Beauty Pageant In South Africa, Then Crowned In Nigeria / BrĂ­an Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
you mean she is a man?

1 Like

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
czarina:
I think the heart is all that matters. grin
eish. we dont want fake mangoes grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
thesicilian:
People should be allowed to live the kind of life they want to live, the fact that you're born one way does not mean you should remain like that for life.

For example I am poor but I see myself as wealthy, therefore I identify as a transwealthy person.
I saw a video of two little children on tweeter between the ages of three and four having sex,displaying all the styles an adult would do. Continue with "people should be allowed to live the way they want".
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Emmyben433: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
God we are ready come and carry us, we are ready to go, send Jesus. Things are getting worse
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Omojoshu: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Disgusting! God save your people,so much decadence in the world!
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
No comment....
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
As in...
This girl is now endowed with a prick.
Abi...
This boy have been made to have tits on him.

Which is the case here? undecided
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by slimmax: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
I no blame guys for asking for nude pics, na to ascertain say no alteration don occur
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by jaysoncute(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
sketchlyrics:
her towtow go sweet die

grin grin grin no pushieee for dia na
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:
People should be allowed to live the kind of life they want to live, the fact that you're born one way does not mean you should remain like that for life.

For example I am poor but I see myself as wealthy, therefore I identify as a transwealthy person.

may the first sin in your family be transgender for saying this rubbish
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

may the first son in your family be transgender for saying this rubbish
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by sylve11: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Someone has to be careful these days

you dey fear? grin grin cool
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by sylve11: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

na wa ooooooooooooo sad cool
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Now you mean say this one na boi b4...?
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Venusman:
Men now dare God. They're waiting to see His worse. Hmmmmm!
i'm telling you.
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Leo588(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2019
What does he has under? Period!!!
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

so criminals should be left to live as they choose?? rapists, terrorist e t c??
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Mohdhk(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Wonder shall never end..... This one no get shame quote ''she has the support of her parent'' where my Germany niggas this he-she need services
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Leo588:
What does he has under? Period!!!
wandering too.
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2019
sketchlyrics:
her towtow go sweet die
Are you gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by damoobaba: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2019
sketchlyrics:
her towtow go sweet die
Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Stevo35: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2019
can you imagine that' risky's family member
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by OttHin: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2019
chai.

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 4:13am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

me too, i am black ,i see myself as transwhite grin

1 Like

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by gabsmilez(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Favyneme:
25 year old Nigerian Transgender by name Veso Golden Oke will be competing in a beauty pageant in Ghana with other Ladies.

It is said that Veso is now officially recognized as the first transwoman allowed to compete openly in a beauty pageant in Africa, and if she eventually wins it, she'll represent Ghana at Miss Europe Continental in Italy.

Veso Golden works in Ghana and has the support of her parents.

see her pictures below

see more at https://favytalk..com/2019/08/nigerian-transgender-set-to-compete-in.html?m=1

immagine chinedu wey don cut im preeq put hole say him na woman
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by tramzy7: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Femi316:
Are you kidding me,na wa oh.....girls dey turn boys......boys dey turn girls....lalasticlala must hear this.....?
Go to Australia and see many of them
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2019
but anyhow his preek still dey intact nah!
so this 1 was born a boy, but think that God is suppose to made him a girl?
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by macfish101(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Please, if you are transgender and a man toast you. Make sure you reveal to the man that you used to be like him in your former life, or else..... You can receive beatings if he finds out you are a remodeled cookie
Re: Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

Go collect $1bn for bank na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot / Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / Guys With Beard Vs Guys Without Beard: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.