Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown (48291 Views)

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda / Odunlade Adekola Wears Graduation Gown At His Convocation In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by TriCee: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Never give up....on making money....and...more money!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Lwkmd no b small thing o
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by CaptainMitch: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Farano the cute girl, how are you?

farano:
Money is nearly Everything nowadays..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Thablownmindset: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2019
please I need you guys to go check out my IG page have gat mind blowing content for you guys
am an up and coming musical act I do music with lyrical content that will inspire y'all
please click the link below, God bless you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7zxNXBs18/?igshid=rif9f1iudfyo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Rubbiish(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
farano:
What has money got to do with this?
Dude wasn't bad at his age growing up
That was how many look growing up, not necessarily because there was no money, it has alot to do with nature.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Peresrichly: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2019
farano:
Lol reno once said the things money can’t answer needs more money.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Rubbiish(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2019
generationz:
He still looks the same.

In fact he looks better in the shirt and tie than he looks now
Thank u
Honestly i really do not see much difference
He is only now adding weight which is natural due to age. I don't know why they are all shouting money

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by simplesearch: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
From Timaya, to Tiwa savage, to Terry G, to Psquare, To Chidinma, To Dbanj, To Don jazzy, To whitney Houston, To J Martins, To wande coal, To wizkid, To Waje and again Zlatan, all started off from the church but ended up on the streets of the world. They started dining on the lord's table but ended up on the communion table of devils and demons. Some may have gone very far already and may no longer be able to return, Heb 6: 4-6. But for those among them who understand the meaning of eternity and can still return God knows, if they are willing to forsake the world and it's allurement not minding the consequences thereof, they shall find mercy at the foot of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by larryking540: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2019
farano:

but u gave us the impression,
I can't follow a man to suffer o,that statement means a lot,to a man
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Cardozzo(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Dpharisee:
How can his picture that he posted himself be 'Rare' embarassed bloggers and stupidity

you should calm down read again, then you'll get to understand.....

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
he has a sense of humor..great guy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by JobsandSchools: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Alwaysking: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2019
SweetOlive:
Money makes your glow differently... Make more money.
By hoeing around. grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by greall12(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Is too early
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Alwaysking: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2019
generationz:
He still looks the same.

In fact he looks better in the shirt and tie than he looks now
He's still 100 better than you
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Starz825(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2019
SweetOlive:
Money makes your glow differently... Make more money.
Sweet Olive..pls abeg of u ...tell me aw and where to make more money..plzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by faorex(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
That's actually a matriculation gown in Mapoly.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by majamajic(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
farano:

this is not about money , he is just a young boy

he was just like ordinary average young boy coming up

u can see it's almost a recent pictures meaning even now he is still very young in terms of age

I don't see anything like money in these pics , it's about normal gradual process in life
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Odunolumide(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
So he graduated from Mapoly. hmm
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by newconnectng: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Started from the bottom and now he's famous

Click to read, Beyonce The “brown Skin Girl” With A Website
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by SweetOlive(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starz825:

Sweet Olive..pls abeg of u ...tell me aw and where to make more money..plzz
cheesy cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Afflalo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
is there another zlatan apart zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Outofsync(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
festacman:
These throwback pictures show that Zlatan had NORMAL childhood with stable background. I am not sure if that's his objective but it is an excellent image building act that would positively position him in people's minds as a GOOD BOY who is only ACTING 'crazy' as part of show business stunts. It will soften people's negative perception of him in view of his close association with Naira Marley.

Apt
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown by Dshocker(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
farano:

Why are you using the word nearly,when you know money is every thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.