Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,476 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Getting A Job After Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Getting A Job After Nysc (523 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job After Nysc by Themainn: 2:48am On Aug 21, 2019
You will never get a second chance to make a first impression; it is important to get it right the first with an impressive resume and cover letter.

This is an opportunity to stand out from the crowd, make the right first impression and maximize your chances of reaching the top 5% of the candidate list.

Investing smartly in your resume gives you a competitive advantage and sets you up for success in your job search.

What you get:
Achievement-based resume that gets you interviews
Compelling resume written by a professional resume writer
Visually appealing resume with industry-specific keywords - that will get you noticed by both ATS software and human reviewers
Privacy - Your information will never be shared with anyone

Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Be different, be unique and get your dream job!

Re: Getting A Job After Nysc by Themainn: 4:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Urgently Needed In A Private Company / NYSC Resolve Mix-up In Benue Call-up Dates / NYSC Batch 2014C Passing Out Today Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.