Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (38942 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by cenaman(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2019
#ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
harley88:

My existence makes absolutely no sense..... it was very unnecessary
Fixed. Read my signature. Have a good day
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by gogodaye(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that manna BBQ grill mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am

Whilst not speaking on behalf of the Governor of Rivers State some whose government policies l am in disagreement with.....
I dare say you won't find a single officer from the police FSARS or SSARS unit amongst Governor Wikes' security details in his entourage.....
You're more likely to find them with Mr. Rotimi Amaechi whenever he is in the state....
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Codes151(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
What does cultism have to do with a public officer who can be posted to anywhere. Shooting a citizen in cold blood? What has it got to do with states?

The problem with this country is that Una be witches and wizards directly or indirect.

What has this comment got to do! Instead of adding voice to stop the menace you r here talking about rivers?

Oya SARS sorry wike spoked.. abeg continue giving them for Lagos!! Make them collect...

Have sense small
post=81453025:
This is very wrong, as the appropriate authorities are looking into this heinous case,
Wike should also look at different crime, cult-related news and different evil news coming from his state, now known as RIVERS OF BLOOD!

Charity begins from home!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by descartes400: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
This is Pure and undiluted evil coming from the police men. These guys were surrounded and disarmed already why execute them gestapo style? angry

The Nigeria Police authority should fish out the evil police men they way they hunted and captured Wadume,the Taraba Kidnap kingpin.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by OmoDavido(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Watched the video on IG yesterday and was shocked. Nigeria police or Sars are the real devil in this country. I can't wait to get out of this shithole. Stupid and devilish police everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by toprealman: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
All things worketh together for my good....that's all I've got to say.
You left your house with a gun tucked somewhere.....now you are gone, I can't come and be having headache unnecessarily....lailai.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that manna BBQ grill mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am
hahaha. You be clown.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by femi4: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Jig5aw:
keep tweeting, keep liking, keep typing thrash on the internet, keep watching English premiership, keep watching BB 9ja and playing bet 9ja. i am talking to all the Brainwashed Nigerian Youths watching this country go down.
Mumu...keep typing on nairaland
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Videos After Cut, Watch Video HERE

Extra judicial killings kor, extra judiciary ni.... What's his point exactly?
An ARMED robber, deserves any form of punishment meted out to him cos if you see where this people cause havoc, you'll not be saying this trash.

For someone to be going about with guns to forcefully collect something from innocent people means they are ready to kill anyone that stands in their way or tries to resist them.

When a graduate was shot dead because of an ordinary phone by this useless bandits, where was he? Did his eye go on sabbatical? Did he not see it in the news.

For all I care, they should bomb them.
He should pray not to have an encounter with them then he'll Learn not to speak for them.

Bomb them all!
They don't deserve to be among humans if they are a threat to the human race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Cigarini: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Try get sense na. U dey breathe through your anus?
post=81453025:
This is very wrong, as the appropriate authorities are looking into this heinous case,
Wike should also look at different crime, cult-related news and different evil news coming from his state, now known as RIVERS OF BLOOD!

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Chukapage(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2019
bio12:
this nairalander self,is it wrong for somebody speaking against barbaric action and yet you are bringing regional matter into this,nigeria youth are sometimes the genesis of their problem for your info I am from lagos
bro I am telling that guy is just not normal ,his evil just evil .Sometimes I am surprised with some people to imagine I share the same country with that guy sef ,is enough to cause a bad day.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by ellasky24: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Why are they always against a robber been killed do u know the kind of babaric act the robbbers do.let it be a jungle justice any robber get cut should be killed instantly I dissagree with people coming to defend them pls.except you never fall for this robbers hand bf then u can support them
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Ireblessingss: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Lmao mannabbq mofo. You Def get beef with that nigga grin
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nature8(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

grin
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=ELVISHOT post=81452864]"You go collect" as they were saying in the background before SARS went on to shoot them.

This video making rounds online shows the moment SARS operatives extrajudicially killed two suspected robbers operating on Jiji after already disarming and handcuffing them, yesterday, in Igando, Lagos.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in seeing the barbaric video calls to #ENDSARS now.

The Governor Nyesom Wike reacting to the video on twitter, wrote:

Watch The Videos https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-reacts-to.html?m=1

Gunmen Ambush Deputy Governor’s Convoy, Kill 5 Policemen

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5371032/emmanuel-agbadu-akabes-convoy-attacked?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5371032/emmanuel-agbadu-akabes-convoy-attacked?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqGge902O29Nf-W

Did wicked, mtch...wike not see this news? Abegi!

And to think that they still had mouth to be saying "you go take" ...shows they've are not even remorse and if given the chance theyll shoot those SARS officers. Them no even no Say na werey raise to power 10 them they sharp mouth for.

Those of you speaking different grammar, quoting law up and down, just pray not to meet this useless robbers, your tune will change.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Jig5aw(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Mr Femi, you call me a fool. I am happy you read my comment. It was meant for misguided people like you. Your day is coming.
femi4:
Mumu...keep typing on nairaland
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by TorukMakto: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
FG should shoot Fulani herdsmen like this

4 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81453025:

Slap yourself.

Wike is a Nigerian and not just that. He is a major stakeholder in the Nigeria project so he has right to speak of any evil against the people.

I forgot they said you grill the bodies...no wonder your response
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by VictorEkwere: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2019
This is indeed condemnable why do we have the law court then. they are yet to be guilty of the crime labeled against them until prove otherwise in a competent law court, is possible this can be initiative somebody against those guys. If we continue like this without a check no one is safe any more.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Sammyblaq(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2019
SARS wey dey carry cutlass(obejiri) for Aba...
I am beginning to understand that all this SARS guys self-employed themselves o. #Illegal

Police ain't doing nothing, Army can you help checkmate this guys biko nu¿.

This SARS cartel i saw on Arondizuogu-Uga axis couple of days back were looking like obembe's/militants. Tie red for head/gun.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Tapout(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Armed robbers who had guns, summarily executed and you guys are complaining?
When armed robbers kill people, you all will blame security forces. Now security forces sent these morrafucking beasts to hades who were armed to steal phones from an innocent dealer, it is to blame SARS? Shut up abeg. There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun. You dont want to be executed, do not rob. To you all insulting SARS on this, na because no be una they rob abi?

to be frank, if I was robbed at gun point and the robbers were caught, I wouldn't give a fvck if they are shot dead. U work hard to earn a living and some random person walks up to u and dispossess u of Your belongings cos he has a gun... Very annoying experience. angry

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by folufx: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
It is not about pitying or not a criminal but about lack of regard for rule of law and due process. This is an extra judicial killing of a criminal which is always a disaster waiting to happen to innocent citizens.
Patnuel2015:
Why do we have pity on someone who collect your phone on gun point. Before a thief start to carry gun, he had already made up his mind to kill. So why pity them

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by moonbender(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
ELVISHOT:
"You go collect" as they were saying in the background before SARS went on to shoot them.

This video making rounds online shows the moment SARS operatives extrajudicially killed two suspected robbers operating on Jiji after already disarming and handcuffing them, yesterday, in Igando, Lagos.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in seeing the barbaric video calls to #ENDSARS now.

Watch The Videos https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-reacts-to.html?m=1

I support SARS on this. If you know of the atrocities committed by those vagabonds, you will jubilate.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2019
mvem:
Same people saying the police did wrong are same people that see no wrong in setting a thief on fire by people around...Anyhow though, extra judicial killing is very wrong

Nigerians are sentimentally confused tbh... I never heard the idiotic occult governor speak against jungle justice (Aluu 4 comes to mind)... Where was his voice when the military killed serving police officers in cold blood?...

I don't support extra-judicial killings, but these robbers went too far. This could easily happen in foreign countries too... You don't threaten an armed officer of the law whether physically or verbally... The law or Miranda rule clearly states "You have a right to remain silent...".

I have had run ins with police men, even SARS, and army men... My number one survival rule remains "Stay silent"! Keeping cool and level headed is the way to go.

Have we forgotten the other idiot that was mouthing off in the police van with a bullet wound, hence was allowed to bleed to death.... Let's stop all these pretense abeg... It's irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by namqul(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Armed robbers who had guns, summarily executed and you guys are complaining?
When armed robbers kill people, you all will blame security forces. Now security forces sent these morrafucking beasts to hades who were armed to steal phones from an innocent dealer, it is to blame SARS? Shut up abeg. There is an unwritten law for SARS to execute anyone caught robbing with a gun. You dont want to be executed, do not rob. To you all insulting SARS on this, na because no be una they rob abi?
God bless you i like you.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by namqul(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Tapout:

to be frank, if I was robbed at gun point and the robbers were caught, I wouldn't give a fvck if they are shot dead. U work hard to earn a living and some random person walks up to u and dispossess u of Your belongings cos he has a gun... Very annoying experience. angry
they collected my phone with gun and axe last december sars people shpuld deal with them. God blss you

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by banhammy: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Wike is pleading forarmed robbers?
Something is fishing here
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by nogragra: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
ELVISHOT:
"You go collect" as they were saying in the background before SARS went on to shoot them.

This has no other name than lawlessness. Nigeria is a chaotic lawless, rudderless, out of control country. Very soon if these whole shenanigans continues, one day a critical point of no return will be reached and all out anarchy will ensue. Don't say you're not warned oo.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.