Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses (691 Views)

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by arinze198(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2019
A 54-year old man, Anthony Udoh, has confessed that he has been sleeping with his 11-year old daughter (name withheld) since he lost his wife and she was buried in her home state, Akwa Ibom.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Udoh, who resides at Olajide Street in Alagbado area of Lagos, revealed that his wife died sometime in 2018 and after her burial, he depended on his daughter for sexual satisfaction.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/ive-sleeping-daughter-father-confesses/

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by princeSammyz: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Poor child. 'helpless' tempted father. 'Fuckless' law.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by Venusman(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Th
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by Venusman(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2019
The way Devil hijack this world now ehn! There's no limit to amount of evil that can be witnessed.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by Ed12(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
undecided
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses by anonymuz(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Jail awaits you, stupid father. So you can't remarry? Ozuo

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: If Abacha Was Still In Power!!! / WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! / Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.