Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,820 members, 7,879,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) (1177 Views)

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by YugoMagazine: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
British Police officers pulled over a very unusual and ‘weird’ car which was spotted keeping up with other vehicles in traffic.

The 3 wheeler vehicle looks like a small boat and an Airplane’s Cockpit. The vehicle’s body was made with Balsa wood and Duct Tape, and it’s an electric car.

The officers who pulled the vehicle over described it as the “Most unusual Vehicle” they’ve had stopped in over 26 Years.

Bedfordshire Police confirmed that the vehicle was approved by the country’s ‘Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency’ as a Motorbike.

The officer was quoted as saying; “All checked and in order, although still not convinced I know what it is.” “This is certainly not a vehicle that is seen very often on our roads, but after roadside inspection, we couldn’t find anything that would prevent the rider to continue his journey.”

‘The vehicle was keeping up with other traffic and didn’t cause any obstruction to other road users. ‘The owner made sure that he fulfilled all the safety regulation as well as keeping the insurance, MOT, and tax in date.’

See More Pictures Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/see-the-weird-homemade-car-british-policemen-pulled-over-in-traffic/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by YugoMagazine: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
See More Pictures Below;

Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Obviously some kids science project.. While we are still looking for X and attending more summer lessons
Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by cenaman(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
It looks like casket.
Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Now fellows, just what do we call this contraption

One thing is for sure, it ain't a car. And nope, it ain't a tricycle or a motorbike[I think it got the Licensing agency confused as to what to call it].

But if you ask me, I think the manufacturer- whoever he might be- got his inspiration from those boat-like cars in Bikini Bottom[only Spongebob Squarepants fans can relate].

At the end of the day, I think the manufacturer is what you might want to call 'balmy'. My verdict.

4 Likes

Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by GarbaAudu: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oyinbo people and their weird lifestyle
grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile somewhere in Ibadan...

1 Like

Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by YugoMagazine: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique wink
Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by 900warriorz: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Now fellows, just what do we call this contraption

One thing is for sure, it ain't a car. And nope, it ain't a tricycle or a motorbike[I think it got the Licensing agency confused as to what to call it].

But if you ask me, I think the manufacturer- whoever he might be- got his inspiration from those boat-like cars in Bikini Bottom[only Spongebob Squarepants fans can relate].

At the end of the day, I think the manufacturer is what you might want to call 'balmy'. My verdict.
bro, I can perfectly relate grin Bikini Bottom boat car
Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by Difrent: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) by Marotzke(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nbote:
Obviously some kids science project.. While we are still looking for X and attending more summer lessons
those " kids" didn't look for and find X?
Go an find the X Joor!
Lazy youth.

(1) (Reply)

He Died After Scamming People In Afor Ankpa Says Mimi Gold On Facebook / From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) / The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.