Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman (5755 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Funke Emerges Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by ChristianEast: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
oyatz:
Which tribe is NURTW?

the tijanniyya moslems

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
From agbero to NURTW chairman

From Chairman to member House Of Assembly

From member to HOR

From HOR to Governorship

From Governorship to senate

This is the journey of Mc Oluomo courtesy of Tinubu. Is the Lord not good?cheesy

You following every Yoruba story like fly is not tribalism abi??

You are just a typical Biafra>
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

You following every Yoruba story like fly is not tribalism abi??
You are just a typical Biafra>
Point out the tribalistic statements i made.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by oyatz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bros, are you a member of their union?
Why do NLC and many Political parties have different factions with different chairmen?

I hope you know that some countries have different (factional Presidents) e.g China, Libya etc?

ChristianEast:

My question is why did he have to factionalize the union after losing out during the election?

Only enemies of state see me as a tribalist. I hope you are not one?
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by oyatz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
And which tribe is this?
I guess a recently created new tribe in Nigeria?

ChristianEast:

the tijanniyya moslems
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

Point out the tribalistic statements i made.

What has tinubu got to do with the NURTW man?
You igbos just don't like the man Jagagban and this new NURTW man will chase all of you out of Lagos back to your mud huts
in Arochukwu
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

You igbos just don't like the man Jagagban and this new NURTW man will chase all of you out of Lagos back to your mud huts
in Arochukwu

I expected you to understand the statement but since you can't, let me explain. Tinubu is Mc Oluomo's godfather. Mc Oluomo will likely get a chance to rep his constituency. I wish him well. Since you can't differentiate between best wishes and tribalistic statements then it isn't my fault.

I will personally thank Jagaban if he chases the Igbos away, they should return to the east and invest. Help me thank Jagaban and Mc Oluomo in advance.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

I expected you to understand the statement but since you can't, let me explain. Tinubu is Mc Oluomo's godfather. Mc Oluomo will likely get a chance to rep his constituency. I wish him well. Since you can't differentiate between best wishes and tribalistic statements then it isn't my fault.

I will personally thank Jagaban if he chases the Igbos away, they should return to the east and invest. Help me thank Jagaban and Mc Oluomo in advance.

You should get ready to pack your load too from Surulere and go back cos the heat will reach there too
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by ChristianEast: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
oyatz:
Bros, are you a member of their union?
Why do NLC and many Political parties have different factions with different chairmen?

I hope you know that some countries have different (factional Presidents) e.g China, Libya etc?

So you are justifying greed, insubordination and lust for power? Kontinue

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

You should get ready to pack your load too from Surulere and go back cos the heat will reach there too

I don't stay in the west, i stay in the east.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don't stay in the west, i stay in the east.

Where Mbaise??
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Where Mbaise??

i can't reveal that.
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

i can't reveal that.

Make DSS no come carry your asss grin grin grin grin

I think say you like Biafuro grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by ChristianEast: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

in Arochukwu
Earlier this year I was part of a defence team that represented one of your brother in a court in Ikorodu opposite the Methodist Church. You won't believe what we saw.

Your king lives in a house built with mud.

I just laughed. That is a kind of place we breed goats.

Remove Igbos from Lagos and the place will osogbonised like the sophikated ones Ibadanized Ibadan when we left it for them.

But unfortunately, all the gods and ancestors of yoruba land cannot pursue Ndi Igbo out of Lagos not to talk of a tout that can't project his powers outside Oshodi. We would not give you guys the opportunity to ruin Lagos like you guys did to Ibadan

Cc: Metaphysical
Oyatz

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
ChristianEast:

Early this year I appeared with my team to represent one of your brother in the court around Ikorodu opposite the Methodist Church. You won't believe what we saw.

Remove Igbos from Lagos and the place will osogbonised like the sophikated ones Ibadanized Ibadan when we left it for them.

But unfortunately, all the gods and ancestors of yoruba land cannot pursue Ndi Igbo out of Lagos not to talk of a tout that can't project his powers outside Oshodi. We would not give you guys the opportunity to ruin Lagos like you guys did to Ibadan

Oyatz

Ipob pig when is abiama coming to release you from zoogeria and take you to Biafuro ?
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Make DSS no come carry your asss grin grin grin grin
I think say you like Biafuro grin grin grin grin
What has Biafuro got to do with this matter?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by ChristianEast: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Ipob pig when is abiama coming to release you from zoogeria and take you to Biafuro ?
It doesn't take much effort to identify a yoruba moslem.

Good luck boss, you go well las las.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

What has Biafuro got to do with this matter?

Because you have been making comments that are considered a felony and treason against the Nigerian state
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Jchi9876: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
ChristianEast:

It doesn't take much effort to identify a yoruba moslem.

Good luck boss, you go well las las.

Where is your father from in the East?
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Because you have been making comments that are considered a felony and treason against the Nigerian state

Please, kindly point out those comments.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by ChristianEast: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
oyatz:
And which tribe is this?
I guess a recently created new tribe in Nigeria?

Yeah... in SAD WASTE

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by oyatz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okay,we have heard and believe you.

You can now clap for yourself and go back to your seat.
ChristianEast:

Earlier this year I was part of a defence team that represented one of your brother in a court in Ikorodu opposite the Methodist Church. You won't believe what we saw.

Oyatz
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by oyatz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okay, thanks for the creation.

Clap for yourself and go back to your seat.
ChristianEast:

Yeah... in SAD WASTE
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by stillondmatter: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
oyatz:
Which tribe is NURTW?

Part of Ibarapa undecided

See kwesion
Re: MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman by MetaPhysical: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
ChristianEast:

Oyatz

Is that so?
Thats the mode Eze of Akure was when he sleepwalked into a mud palace occupied by Deji. Ask your Eze what he thinks of Deji after he woke from that slumber. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaneze: Governor Ikpeazu Congratulates Professor George Obiozor / I Will Run Govt Of Accountability, Tinubu Tells Borno APC Supporters / Happy Democracy Day To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.