Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout (1200 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by hardtoget: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared on his Instagram the post of a lady, who narrates that she often sleeps off while having sxx.

The lady in her narration reveals that she has all her relationship has failed due to her sleeping while having sxx with her boyfriends.

According to her, this has made her lost all her relationship as her romantic lovers often feel like she is mocking their sxxual performance and that she has probably tasted other bigger d*#k.

Crying out her dilemma to the relationship expert, Joro, she expresses her confusion not knowing if her case is psychological or spiritual.

Read the post below;

see more here https://thickmatch.com/sleep-off-sxx-dont-know-pyschological-spiritual-nigeria-lady-cries-help/

Re: I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by hardtoget: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Wow, it was that boring?
nothing spiritual/psychological there. The sex was lame. She slept off. Finito.
Re: I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by Abfinest007(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
try monkey style bcuz d missionary style will make u so relax n make u follow asleep.in case that didn't work try snake in the monkey shadow style
Re: I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Wow, it was that boring?

nothing spiritual/psychological there. The sex was lame. She slept off. Finito.

I was just thinking that

Why would she want to sleep off when the guy is really hitting her cervix hard
Re: I Sleep Off During SXX Don’t Know If It’s Pyschological Or Spiritual Lady Cryout by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I was just thinking that

Why would she want to sleep off when the guy is really hitting her cervix hard
grin . Dont mind her and her denial. Im sure she gets satisfaction self servicing. So it aint her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slapped Her Man For Rejecting Her Proposal Publicly In A Shopping Mall / God Will Punish Every Woman Who Turns Against A Man Who Once Lifted Her Finances / The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.