Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Sumobank 25000 Naira August Salary Savings Challenge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sumobank 25000 Naira August Salary Savings Challenge (702 Views)

Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa / Savings Challenge ....care To Join? / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sumobank 25000 Naira August Salary Savings Challenge by Odilifrank: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Well, I will say that Sumobank online savings and investment platform has really taken the Nigerian fintech market by storm over the past few months. I just stumbled on this and decided to share, you might be a beneficiary, who knows. When you benefit from this largess from SumoBank, remember to extend the same to me for bringing the info to you (Lol).

Sumobank has launched an August Salary Savings Challenge to help people save better, especially from their salary. Five (5) lucky winners will be rewarded with N5000 each for saving at least N5000 between August 21st to 31st. The winners will be selected randomly and the prize sent to their Sumobank accounts or in the form of airtime.

you can see their official press release here https://sumobank.ng/blog/august-salary-savings-challenge/ for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Volatility Indices: Gurus' Strategy Exposed / You Can Do It! Get A Cow, Live Goat, Turkey Or Chicken For Buying With Us! / Still Think How To Earn? Try Megafinance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.