Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List (49991 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Steviealohan(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
On my cash shit kiiuuu der..goan pay ur debt onigbese
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by hilaryCU(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Notice how yorubas full list?

Tribalism don enter you wella.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
No single calabar man or his business on the list.

That shows how organized we are.

CALABARIANS AMAKA
The amaka is from which tribe

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by 3phase(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:
Saw a church on that list. Churches are supposed tax exempt
not all these business men or women hiding behind churches

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by larryking540: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:
does charity organization or foundation pay tax?
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by four4: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
G
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by larryking540: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Spar7tan:
Even if all these companies, firm & individual paid their taxes, we still can't see what the government used it for.
they pay tax o
they no pay o

it still doesn't change our standard of living in this country,

neither does it change d impression of d world towards our youth in other countries

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by newconnectng: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by penguinpikin: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Name five calabari businesses....hello... oloshoing is not part of the list.

CALABARIANS AMAKA
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Rapidpolystyren(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
sharrap

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by toluxa1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
What's the meaning of his comment now?
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Lionrevolt: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Nnukwueze: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cybertext:

Some churches own other business ventures like Publishing houses, Media houses, Schools etc are they to be exempted also??

They are all part of the Church.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by AmazingELixir: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Why was Alpha beta, Lekki concession company and Tinibu alausa holdings not in that list.

Alpha beta especially after the damning report of monumental fraud and under declarations of revenue by it's now estranged director to the EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by busomma: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Flouting all those super cars & globetrotting in first class cabins has consequences. I wonder why E money isn't listed. Nobody knows that guy's source of wealth. Fowl nyash go open one day.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by tyup(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by daneni1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:

If its perform business activities, then it meant to pay tax
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by MobilityExpress: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

God is Good, Slot, Erisco etc are Yoruba bah? Stop this childishness.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by starbright4real(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by frowland(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:

Except if it is incorporated.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Akiika: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:
I appreciate it when i still find logical and reasonable nairalander, it is either someone put it there to whip emotional sentiment or the report is completely false. I will love Churches to be taxed though, they generate more revenue than most legit businesses, i'll estimate that 40% of money that ought to be circulating in the economy is in their possession. It will help to get some of those money for community development.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Geosystem(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Spar7tan:
Even if all these companies, firm & individual paid their taxes, we still can't see what the government used it for.

No be small thing. Na so I carry myself to tax office to get tax clearance for three years. O boy Na him then calculate my tax then say I dey owe 204k for tax. Fear catch me. I come negotiate the thing come 60k. I still dey find the money to pay sef, and after all the hustling to pay mine thief called politician will now come and be spending our money any how
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by MobilityExpress: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:

They should sue the government. You can't tax one and don't tax the other. If you want to start taxing churches, the you must tax Mosques and tax palaces too. Until they serve Ooni of Ife and Oba of Benin etc tax summons for the traditional palace institutions they run, then they are jokers. Religious freedom is for every religion, including Christianity.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by eboxmedia: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Do you know that with as little as 2000naira you can celebrate someone on their birthday, wedding, send forth etc in a grand style?
add me on whatsapp on +2348158216452 for more information. it is opened to everyone all over the world.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by kid7soccer(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mumu

ProudlyAfarmer:

CALABARIANS AMAKA

Pls ignore the use of the "AMAKA" in my words above.

WE ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE PART ELDERS BEATERS' PIGS AND IDIOTS NATION
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by gentlegenius(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
islandmoon:
what about herdsmen?
Good question...
Buhari is trying to use tax payers money to build settlements for herdsmen, forgetting that herdsmen are doing their private business, and suppose to also pay tax.
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Badonasty(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
AgencyReport:
Nigerian Music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has reacted to report that he is among the top tax defaulters in the country, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the Federal Inland Service (FIRS) on Monday, published a list of 19,901 individuals and organisations, who default on tax payment in Nigeria.

Topping the list are: Obasanjo Farms Nig. Ltd (Feedmill); Iyiola Omisore & Par; Citiroof Aluminium Co. Ltd; Coldstone Creamery Limited (Yaba); Davido Music Worldwide Ltd; among others.

They were given 29 days to pay their taxes or see it get deducted from their bank accounts, reports Igbere TV.

Reacting to the news, Davido took to Twitter to simply write, “Lol I’m on my cash shit”.

See tweet ...

http://igberetvnews.com/917836/davido-reacts-after-his-name-appeared-on-tax-defaulters-list/

almost all the companies in Nigeria
Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Raydos:
Wetin concern me!!

grin

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by igwefivestar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

CALABARIANS AMAKA

Pls ignore the use of the "AMAKA" in my words above.

WE ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE PART ELDERS BEATERS' PIGS AND IDIOTS NATION
lol how many calabar man have a successful business in calabar b4 I talk of Nigeria. U won make mouth. Apart from Dog business tell us one again.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by Codes151(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
That church there no Dey calabar ?
ProudlyAfarmer:

CALABARIANS AMAKA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK / Show Equal Love To Your Daughters - Flavor Called Out By Fans / Davido Pole Dancing with a lady On A Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.